This hostel is committed to following WHO and local government guidelines for Covid-19 sanitation. This includes increased cleaning routines, better hygiene measures and social distancing when required.
Free WiFi

Le Regent Montmartre by Hiphophostels

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Hostelworld says

Regent Hostel is down the street from two Metro stations and has great views over Paris, including the Sacré Coeur. Our visitors have said this is a very convenient location for food, fun and the Metro. Guests tell us this ‘surprisingly spacious’, clean and secure hostel has kind and flexible multilingual staff, a large kitchen, laundry facilities and a large kitchen, contributing to the hostel’s cosy and homely feel. We like their low-capacity dorms and wide variety of private rooms.

Property Description

Located in the famed Montmarte district, Le Régent Montmartre by Hiphophostels is right in front of the Sacré-Cœur and only a short walk from the Moulin Rouge and Pigalle. Le Regent Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel is a locally owned and operated hostel that provides several room options with amenities especially designed for modern independent travelers. The friendly staff is ready to assist guests 24/7 to help them get the absolute most out of their stay with us in Paris.

Le Regent is a few minutes distance from Gare du Nord, hundreds of bistros, pubs and cafes, and some of Paris's most famous attractions such as Sacré-Cœur, The Moulin Rouge, Pigalle, and many of the most famous music venues in Paris.

Le Régent Montmartre by Hiphophostels is a locally owned and operated hostel that offers single, double, triple, and dorm rooms. No matter if you are an independent traveler, couple, small groups, or families we have some place for you. Groups of 10 and over may take some doing so please use the group booking form and well see what we can arrange.
You will be able to choose the type of rooms that will be perfect for you. We have private rooms of 3 or 6 beds(perfect for families) or dormitories that will be perfect for groups.

We are happy to provide Free unlimited WiFi throughout the hotel, Parisian Breakfast (NON INCLUDED, 9€ per day and per person), Free luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a kitchen for guests use.

Our friendly and knowledgeable team is waiting to help you get the most out of your Paris adventure.

A minimum of 1 night fee will be control on the credit card used for the reservation and for Security reason, we will ask you to show the card at the check-in

We look forward to greeting you in Paris!

Reviews & Ratings

Check Out
Guests

Latest Reviews

Oct 14, 2022
Room was outdated. Bathroom was gross and outdated.
Female, 31-40
7.1
Oct 09, 2022
It was okay, you could hear traffic sounds all night so bring ear plugs, I didn’t feel the safest in the area, but the hostel itself felt pretty safe. There was no plug socket next to my bed (top bunk) so I couldn’t charge my phone at night. I don’t think breakfast was worth the money but it was okay again, kitchen facilities were good!
Female, 18-24
7.4
Oct 02, 2022
The staff were professional/security was good. I wouldn't walk around at night because the neighborhood isn't great but during the day and in the evening up in Montmartre it's safe & there's a lot of restaurants. My only huge issue is the MOLD..the first room I was in had mold crawling up the bathroom walls and I'm allergic so within 2 hours I started getting sick. They graciously moved me to another room but it also had mold in the bedroom area. I slept with a mask on but I'm still sick. 😔
Female, 41+