Free WiFi
Free Breakfast

Landay Hostel

Free Cancellation Book more than 1 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

6.5
Good
Great Location
Marvellous Staff

Property Description

Landay Hostel

Close to:

-Barrio Concha y Toro, Barrio Yungay, Historical centre, Universities, Museums. Central market. Palacio de la Moneda. Fine arts.Bus terminal

The Hostel is a large House of 1924, declared as a historical preservation building. We invite you to relax and enjoy with us at this beautiful castle, watching a movie on Tv/DVD room, or sharing with us a delicious barbecue.
We know that cleaning is very important in a hostel, this is why we have maid service every day and sheets changed every 3, thus leaving the hostel daily clean for you.
We have 9 bathrooms with hot water 24 hours, 3 shared rooms, 2 triple rooms, 3 double rooms, 1 single and 4 common rooms (terrace, social bar, lounge with tv/dvd room and tourist information), free use of a fully equipped kitchen from 02:00 to 17:00, 24 hours a day reception and without limitation in time of entry and exit of the hostel.
We invite you to share with us this new concept of boutique hostel and enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere that will make you feel at home.

Landay Barcel includes:

-Free internet connection
-Free maps
-Free TV satellite and movies
-Free breakfast
-Free towel
-Free bed linen
-Free wifi in all the hostel (rooms, common rooms, etc)
-Free individual Lockers in every room

If you pay in dollars, you do not pay the tax of 19% (value added tax: IVA). This benefit is only for foreigners who do not reside in Chile and becomes effective presenting the Single Immigration Card (TUM) certifying them as tourists.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

Fabulous
Jan 09, 2020
Good value fo money. Computer barely works, broken tap in bathroom so had to use another one. Woke up very itchy from possible bed bugs, but a cool old building in a good location.
Male, 31-40
3.1
Dec 23, 2019
1.Almost all night had big noise. 2.Customer service Not friendly.Kitchen doesn’t supply a matches to turn on stove.3.Watch the charging that they knew the foreigner shouldn’t pay tax, but they charge you anyway. When my friend paid her final balance, she was charged closely, then she used her calculator to step by step got correct. But I didn’t and I got higher charges what I should. After I emailed my booking confirmation with the amount I was charged, I was told it was for tax. ForeignerNotax
Female, 41+
Fabulous
Oct 30, 2019
Pro: close to the bus stop going to airport. Room was big and the facilities were simple but clean. Cons: didn't seem to have much of a vibe. I was there during the demonstrations so tourism was down, but I think that even during peak season, the hostel appeals to people going to Santiago for work or going to the airport. Not ideal for the solo traveler looking for a bit of company.
Female, 31-40