Important: Check-in: between 3 pm and 10 pm. Check-ins after 10 pm are not permitted.
Located in a beautiful, residential neighborhood, the International Student Center (ISC), is a landmark brownstone, located in Manhattan on the Upper West Side. As a small and centrally located hostel, you'll find charm, comfort, and convenience here. We are a ½ block to Central Park, restaurants, cafes, shops, and the subway. Museums, iconic sites, food markets, and other amenities nearby. Depending on your preference and budget, we offer several room types: mixed dorm style rooms, small private rooms, and a family/friends private suite.
Our newly refreshed common areas include: the Reception Room, Arts for PEACE Gallery, Lounge, Dining Area, Community Kitchen, and Garden.
We welcome students, lifelong learners, and world travelers, from near and far. One of the absolute best parts about staying in a place like ours, is getting to make new friends from corners of the world. Whether traveling solo or with a group, you are welcome here.
Kindly take your time to read through the facilities / amenities the hostel includes in your room rate.
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Non-smoking rooms/facility
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Kitchen (newly renovated!) and Dining Area
- Community Living Space
- Free Bed Linens (guests must bring their own towels or rent one for $5)
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Street parking contingent upon availability; public parking garage within a ½ block