Free WiFi

Fat Cat Travellers Community

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Property Description

Welcome travellers :-)

**PLEASE READ**
Room categories are as follows (facilities, activities, breakfast and EVENING DINNER are included in the rates):
PRIVATE SINGLE = PARK YOUR VAN in one of our parking spots
Private Double Bed = Private room with a double bed
Private Double Bed = Cozy caravan with a double bed
2 Standard dorm rooms with 4 resp. 5 beds

We are a vibrant, diverse and friendly travellers' community running a sustainable homestead with organic gardens, cats and chickens. The heart of our community is an old farm house in which we would like our visitors to feel home away from home.

Each day we share a big veggie dinner together, which is included in the rates, and it’s a wonderful opportunity to meet everyone. Some nights we light a campfire which we share stories, experiences, great conversations and music around. Sundays are usually Pizza nights. We have a library full of different books and frequently watch movies together. Our intention is to cultivate a peaceful environment with a focus on learning and sharing.

We run workshops and skill sharing sessions, such as bread baking, upcycling, crafting and organic gardening. You are welcome to join our workshops and learn, or offer one yourself if you have a skill you would like to share with others.

Following the concept ”Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”, we use compost showers, an outdoor fire bath, compost and recycling systems and a bicycle-powered washing machine.

Whether you want to make treats, do yoga, read or relax, the open green space and cozy living areas lend themselves to all kinds of needs and projects.
We are located off the beaten track and a little outside the city centre, but still easily accessible by train.

We look forward to seeing you!! :-)

Reviews & Ratings

Check Out
Guests

Latest Reviews

Aug 09, 2022
It's a simple rustic setting. Mainly a young bohemian crowd. I am nearly 60 which isn't their normal customer. They are building a community here and I hope to extend my stay! The cats 🐈 are hungry and sleep on my bed 🐈 😻 🐈‍⬛️ 😺 😸 🐈
Male, 41+
Superb
Jun 21, 2022
I had an amazing stay at FatCat! Away from the city centre, but easy to find and get there by train. Chilled vibes, lots of plants, cats and interesting travellers. Definitely not a common hostel, a lot of social interaction, less phone scrolling which was great for me... nice area for yoga, delicious food as well. I would definitely come back!!
Female, 25-30
Superb
Jun 21, 2022
A great experience at FatCat! Very welcoming staff, great chilled atmosphere, easy to interact and meet other travellers. The food was delicious and the shared meals were unexpectedly fun. There was a great wide area outside, very nice to walk around and enjoy time with myself… it’s not close to the city centre, but the amazing vibe made me stay and not even think about going to downtown!! I definitely recommend this place!
Male, 25-30