Free Cancellation Book more than 3 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

7.9
Very Good
Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Property Description

**Important notice**
Hostel Heart is located in the heart of Amsterdam, with everything you need close at hand: Dam Square, the Red Light District, the main shopping areas, Amsterdam canal boats and public transport to all other attractions.

This hostel is located in a typical Amsterdam building, which means we don't have a lift. Upper rooms can only be reached via stairs!

We are currently working on improving our rooms, so you may notice that we have renovations going on.
We understand that this usually means a lot of noise and dust, but we do our best to minimize the inconvenience.
We are sure that your stay in Amsterdam will still be unforgettable!

Services
- Check-in from 3:00 p.m
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m
- 24-hour reception; no curfew or lockout
- Vending machine with soft drinks and snacks
- Free maps and information
- Free linen and towels
- Parking at a cooperating company for EUR 40 per night. For 1 day parking there is an additional price of 5 EUR.
- Nightlife just around the corner

Cancellation & Modification
Non-refundable bookings:
- The booking is non-refundable and can not be modified.
Flexible bookings:
- If canceled or modified up to 48 hours before the arrival date (local time 00:00), no fee will be charged.
- In case of late cancellation or no-show, the first night will be charged.
- In case of changes made to the booking later than 48 hours before arrival date (local time 00:00), the difference to the reduced total price will not be refunded.

Other policies
- All private rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please note that the Heart of Amsterdam does not have an elevator, so you have to use the traditional Amsterdam stairs.

*** Important information ***
- For pre-paid reservations, it is MANDATORY for the card owner to be present at check-in and show the physical or virtual credit card used and an identity document. If this does not occur, the payment can't be accepted.
- No guarantee of a private room when booking a dormitory.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the first night on the credit card 7 days prior to arrival. In case of rejection, your reservation is no longer guaranteed.
- The hotel will NOT accept any requests regarding the choice of bed type (e.g. high/lower bed or single/bunk bed).
- For private rooms we ask a 50 euro deposit per room on arrival. The deposit is taken by card and cancelled within a few business days after check out. The deposit will only be charged in case of damages or misconduct during the stay.

Your well-being is our goal and we will definitely achieve it!

Reviews & Ratings

Location

Latest Reviews

Fabulous
Dec 15, 2023
Where do I begin . I had a great time here . I booked a private room with en-suite for my birthday trip away the bed was SO comfortable like lying on a cloud. The staff was lovely very helpful with recommendations on places and directions to places far. The location is amazing!Look out the window onto canal front all red light attractions are on the strip there.Would definitely recommend and if I was to visit again would choose this place again as very central . Was very pleased with my stay. ☺️
Female, 25-30
Superb
Dec 01, 2023
Friendliest receptionist who helped me a lot
Male, 41+
6.9
Good
Nov 20, 2023
It was a good location right on the edge of the Red Light District but was a little noisy. The other guests were very loud at times especially early in the morning as well as the cleaning staff. I went with someone else so I felt safe, but would not recommend staying here as a solo traveling female.
Female, 18-24