Meander strives to enrich your traveling experience with a number of tours and fun events. Meander offers its own random tours to show you our favorite but not widely known places of Taipei.
Meander Taipei is based in Ximending, which is a traverler’s favorite due to its convenient location. You can find everything you need in Ximending, with over 6000 shops, cafes, tattoo parlors, karaoke, theaters and massage centers. We are located 7 minutes walking distance from Ximen Metro exit 6, surrounded by banks, convenient stores, night market and shopping. We’re also 15 min away from Longshan Temple and the Monka district, which is one of the oldest and most historical parts of Taipei.
We are always looking for fun and interesting people to join the Meander Crew. Part time, full time and work-exchange program available! Monthly rate is also available.
Check out the video in our confirmation email for directions to our hostel!
Things to Note:
1. Elevator available from 2F onwards. The lighter the packing, the better.
2. As this is an eco-friendly hostel, we encourage you to bring your own towel and toothbrush.
3. Balance is to be paid upon check-in. To guarantee your reservation, your credit card will be pre-authorized before you check in, and you can settle your payment when you arrive(credit card or cash). Failed to offer a valid credit card infomation will result in cancellation.
4. Check-in is after 3pm, feel free to drop off your luggage first after 12 PM if you arrive early.
5. Front desk hours are from 12PM to 9 PM. If you will arrive after 9 PM, PLEASE INFORM US in advance with your flight number, otherwise your reservation will be cancelled as no-show.
6. Check-out before 11am. Late check-out fee is NT$200/hour for dorm and NT$500/hour for private room.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
8. If no show, first night fee will be charged in accordance to the cancellation policy.
***Due to COVID-19 restrictions from 13 Oct. 2022 , arriving travelers should stay at a hotel room that meets the requirement of 'one person per room' (with a private bathroom) in the self-initiated prevention period (7 DAYS). Please stay a private room instead a dorm bed if you were travelers just entering Taiwan. ***
* One of the largest common area in Taipei
* 24-hour access with secured key card
* Single key card to access both personal locker and room
* Free Wi-Fi
* Air conditioning, adapter and reading lights
* Complimentary linens, shampoo and shower gel
* Luggage storage available