Free WiFi

Minimal Hostel No.41

Free Cancellation Book more than 6 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

9.5
Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Fantastic Cleanliness

Property Description

Minimal hostel No.41 is really minimal.

It offers space for a maximum of 10 guests who spend the night in two double rooms and a 6 bed room.
It feels more like life in an international flat share than being accommodated in a hostel.

All guests share the lounge and the Kitchenette.
There is a refrigerator, a kettle, a toaster and a microwave.

Here you can cook your coffee in the morning, plan your day and end it in the evening with a nice conversation with your “roommates”.

Digital nomads love Minimal.
The internet is stable and it is usually very quiet during the day.
Which is why the lounge is well suited to work there.

There are no private bathrooms. There are two toilets and two showers in the basement for all guests.
That no one needs to wait is the bathroom openly designed.

Minimal Hostel No.41 - Terms & Conditions:

Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your reservation 5 days before arrival.

Check in from 9:30 to 13:00, after those hours there is a Key box available.
Check out before 11:00 .

Taxes included.

General:
Reception hours from 9:30 to 13:00, after those hours there is a Key box available.
No curfew.
Please note that there is an additional fee of 5€ for a set linen and towel per person. We´ll add it automatically to your stay.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Location

Latest Reviews

6.9
Good
Apr 04, 2024
Clean hostel and great location. Very few amenities (no cutting boards or coffee maker, no place to hang out other than table in front lobby). Overall fine place to stay, but not super cozy!
Female, 25-30
Jan 07, 2024
A very clean and unique hostel. The staff were very helpful and clear with instructions when I checked in late. The bathrooms were clean and beds were cosy, perfect for my short stay here. I found it very easy to travel to different parts of Berlin using transport or walking and there was plenty of food around to choose from. I would definitely recommend others to stay at this hostel!
Female, 25-30
Oct 04, 2023
I loved this place. I wanted a quiet place in Berlin, and that's what I got. Everyone I met were helpful, for example when the key got stuck. I arrived outside of check-in hours and it wasn't a problem at all. I enjoyed all my interactions with the host (Anne). Also, the nicest dorm layout I think I've ever seen. I missed a cooking plate and for bed linen to be included in the price (it was €5 extra and Anne promised to make the information more clear about that).
Male, 31-40