Free WiFi

Brighton Beach Inn

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

6.6
Good
Wonderful Location
Marvellous Staff
Awesome Cleanliness

Property Description

We are located at the heart of Brighton where you can start your day by exploring the wonders of Brighton such as the north Laines or taking a leisurely stroll along the Palace pier. Just Below us, you can enjoy a quick drink with great music at the walkabout. Also, a few minute walks across the road and jump on the i360 to see the spectacular sunset from the top, or maybe you could take a 10-minute walk only, that would lead to all of Brighton's indulgent history at the Royal Pavilion.

Thinking about what you going to eat? Well, we are located within a few minutes walk from many many different restaurants, cafes and pub you will be left a huge amount of options for your breakfast lunch and dinner and we have all the cuisines covered! Just a two-minute walk and you will end up at the famous and delicious Brighton Helm where you can enjoy a hot meal.

We have free Wi-Fi throughout the building to help you plan your activities and keep you in touch with loved ones at home. With our Wifi you could Snap, Tweet and Insta your the whole trip!

our modern key card system keeps your room secure and our 24 hr reception means you can enjoy Brighton's lively nightlife into the wee hours without curfew.

check out is at 10:00 for shared dorm rooms and 12:00 for VIP suites, we have a free luggage storage facility so you can leave your heavy bags and explore before leaving Brighton behind.

We have a selection of different size dorms and private rooms in VIP [area/suite]. All rooms have an en-suite bathroom and there is a common room to mix and mingle with other guests.

We accept contactless / credit and debit cards / sterling cash

Cancellation policy is 24 hours before arrival, the first night is charged in cases of late cancellation or No show.

Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult and cannot stay in dorm rooms unless booking the whole room.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

2.0
Dec 10, 2022
My friend and I have stayed in hostels all over the world and this is the absolute worst either of us have ever stayed in. I've stayed in hostels in Lebanon which had power cuts and no running water and they made for a much more pleasant stay than this. Problems include: Foul smell in rooms windows that won't close and let freezing sea air in Brown stains on bedding and on bed Lazy and disinterested staff A nightclub below that plays music so loud the floor shakes (goes on till 2am)
Male, 18-24
3.7
Dec 03, 2022
It was impossible to find the entrance and after we checked in and settled an employee entered our room without knocking and I screamed in horror It’s also on top of two night clubs so loud music and shouting WILL HAPPEN. Also I went out to go to the shop to get water since the vending machines didn’t accept card and the cash reader was broken, after leaving the hostel I was catcalled by 8 men and was called slurs for not responding to them. If you’re a woman traveling alone AVOID THIS HOSTEL
Couple, 18-24
Superb
Dec 01, 2022
Simple place but very much as advertised. The guy moved me to a different, less busy, room when I let him know my situation. Wasn’t too loud.
Female, 25-30

• ATM
    • 24 Hour Security
    • Housekeeping
    • Late check-out
    • Reception (limited hours)
  • Food & Drink