Far from Khaosan road.
The Yard lives in Ari -- Bangkoks #1 ranked neighborhood full of hip cafes, rich culture, friendly street vendors, and delicious restaurants.
Our space isnt like other hostels because we put our people first. Our guests arrive from 50+ countries looking for meaningful connections, a comfortable bed, and a place to call home all for a reasonable price.
Whether your stay is for a few days, or a few months, the bonds you create here will last a lifetime...
One thing that makes our hostel different (from your typical hostel) is that we aim to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
When we designed the hostel we took our impact on the environment into consideration. For example, we used recycled materials to build the rooms, which are actually old shipping containers. We also insulated the rooms with recycled paper to reduce energy consumption from air conditioning. Another way we reduce our impact is by using less plastic. For instance, we don't sell plastic bottles of water and we encourage guests to refill their bottles.
The aims of the hostel are represented by the company name. In English yard means an open space next to a house. However, in Thai, yard means family. Therefore, we are aiming to provide a living space that has a warm friendly feeling, like a family. We want to bring people together so they can share stories, make connections, and learn about sustainable ways of living.
If you are looking for your home in Thailand. Please come to The Yard and be family.
Our yard provide
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Air condition
- You can check in late, we have night shift staff
- Bicycle (Free of charge)
- Free luggage storage up to 2 months.
- Big Green space. After long day, lay back in our yard.
- BBQ equipments for you when you want to BBQ party.
- And super comfortable bed and duvet
Terms & Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 2.00 PM.
- In case you come before check in time, you can take a nap in our living room or shower if you want.
2. Check out Time: before 12.00 PM. (noon)
- In case early check out, you can ask for the breakfast box to take away.
- After check out you can shower and hang out at our yard before leaving.
3. Reception working hours: 09.00 AM. - 10.00 PM.
4. After you make a reservation we will send you the ebook about how to come to our hostel.
5. Every booking is included breakfast (8 am - 10.30 am)
6. You can leave your luggage in our hostel for maximum 2 months without any charge.
7. Our bar will close at midnight
8. If you are smoker, please join our smoking club (without cannabis)
9. Children Policy:
-Minimum age of guests is 12 year(s) in the dorm room.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
10. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
11. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
Property require full pre payment to guarantee the booking.The hostel will require your cvv/cvc code of the valid credit card within 5 days of the booking. Failure to provide, your booking will not be accepted and deposit you paid online is non-refundable. If credit card is invalid, you may pay this by PayPal.