Free Cancellation Book more than 4 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

2 Total Reviews
Wonderful Location
Marvellous Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Property Description

We are a beautiful, comfortable and cozy hotel ideal for those holidays days in which you want to disconnect from day to day . What better comfort than a hotel with a partial view of the beach, where the only sound you can appreciate is the waves and sea breeze?

Hotel VidaMar is located on the beachfront in Puerto Escondido, 2.7 km from Playa Puerto Ángelito and 5 km from Commercial Walkway. Downtown Puerto Escondido is 5 km from Hotel VidaMar.

Wait no more and live this experience that the VidaMar Hotel offers you; We have parking, private rooms and exclusive Wi-Fi for guests. We are a 16 room hotel, ideal for families, couples and friends. Our rooms have king size and double beds, air conditioning, fan, TV with digital channels, private bathroom, wifi and hot water, they are located 100 meters from the beach and from the room's balcony you can have an incredible partial view of the sea.

Hotel VidaMar Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (16% IVA 3% Hospedaje Total: 19%)
Breakfast not available

Reception from 07.00 23.00
No curfew
Pet are not allowed
To check in must be people +18
Non Smoking

Reviews & Ratings

2 Total Reviews
  • Security
  • Location
  • Staff
  • Atmosphere
  • Cleanliness
  • Value for Money
  • Facilities

Check Availability

Check In
Check Out



  • Free

    • Linen Included
    • Free Parking
    • Towels Included
    • Free WiFi
  • General

    • Air Conditioning
    • Cable TV
  • Services

    • 24 Hour Reception
  • Entertainment

    • Wi-Fi

More hotels in Puerto Escondido