Free Cancellation Book more than 4 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Awesome Cleanliness

Property Description

Are you looking for an interesting stay in the most central area in Malta?

The Rose Hostel St.Julians is your place to go!

Our Dorms
Our dorms provide all the necessary amenities to give you the functions of sleep and comfort. You will get a locker as well as a storage space for your personal belongings.

All our also have a mirror with nice lights to get that final look before heading out!

In addition to that, you will not have to worry if it's freezing outside or boiling as all of our dorms are fitted with A/C and heating.

Every dorm has its En-Suite bathroom. You will not have to think about making it from the hallway back to your bed...

In addition to that, we have CO-WORKING dorms where you can get all your work finished in peace. You will also expand your network with other professionals staying at The Rose Hostel St.Julians.

We also have Sea View Dorms where you will grasp an extraordinary look at the Midterenian the first thing upon waking up.

Our Beds

Our comfy beds can be categorized as Single Beds and Doubles. Each bed has a privacy curtain in case you are looking for privacy and is fitted with a reading light and 2 USB plugs to charge your electronics.

Our Bathrooms
All our bathrooms are ensuite, so you do not have to worry about walking down the hallway to get your business done. In addition to that, all our bathrooms are fitted with Hot water and a nice mirror and are checked by staff 3 times a day to ensure everything is functional and clean.

Our Location
You can find us just around the corner of the lively district of St.Julians -the hotspot of Maltas nightlife- overlooking Spinola Bay.

Were also located at a two-minute walk from Paceville which is where most of Malta's Clubs, Bars, and Restaurants are situated, youll never have to walk far or catch a taxi!.

In addition to that, we are also a two-minute walk from St.George's Bay which is the best place to swim and in summer.

In Short

The Rose Hostel St.Julian's is the best money-for-value hostel. You will have the best central location in Malt, useful amenities, and comfortable beds with private curtains, High-Speed WiFi!

Reviews & Ratings

Check Out
Guests

Latest Reviews

Sep 16, 2022
Exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend this hostel. Awesome. Staff were brilliant. Thanks Roe Hostel.
Male, 41+
Fabulous
Sep 02, 2022
I had a good time perfect location in the middle of st.julian and I was lucky enough to have wonderful roommates the only thing was the cleaning when I arrived that didn't satisfy me cause there was the bed with hair and the towel stained with lipstick so I had to clean everything before positioning myself but as soon as I reported this, everything changed and I liked how the staff behaved
Female, 18-24
4.3
Apr 28, 2022
One of the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. The only good thing are the beds with curtains and the location close to the main party street. The bathroom was a mess, the rooms don't lock, the kitchen is only a microwave, there is no stove, no CUTLERY!, so you cannot cook anything for yourself. The staff is rude, do not help with anything and do not share any information about the city or your stay. I would never stay at this hostel again and do not recommend anyone staying there as well.
Mixed Group, 18-24

• Luggage Storage
    • 24 Hour Reception
    • ATM
    • 24 Hour Security
    • Reception (limited hours)
  • Food & Drink