Free WiFi

Shin-Osaka Tomato Guest House

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

9.6
Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Fantastic Cleanliness

Property Description

Only 10 min walk from the nearest station. we are along a big river. you can get to city centre easily. Cozy, comfy rooms at an ideal rates! There are both dorm rooms and private rooms.

From JR Shin-osaka Station, Nishinakajima MInamikata station is one stop away by subway. You can get to Yodo river only 5 min,and turn right (west). then walk only 5 min you can see our hostel on the right side. Our Guest house is completely non-smoking. A convenience store is 3 min walk from our hostel.

Guests arriving after 20:30 must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.

When you check in, we give you room key and door PIN code. So you can come in and go out anytime. However we turn off the lights off and lock the door at 9:00PM for security. Please keep quiet after that.

Reviews & Ratings

Check Out
Guests

Latest Reviews

Jan 25, 2023
The Osaka Tomato Guest House saved me from a blizzard, no jokes! Manager-san took very good care of me, after a very horrible journey and was very kind and considerate. Osaka Tomato is in a convenient spot for trains into or out of Osaka, a restful place, with a really nice vibe and with a very committed tomato-theme. Recommended for those travellers who need a safe, friendly spot to rest and plan your next steps. The common room kitchen was really nice, & the Tomato Room I will always remember.
Female, 31-40
Jan 16, 2023
Tomato guest house was my favorite stay through my time in Japan! The host is friendly and extremely thoughtful, and the tomato theme throughout the house is very cool. If you’re in town, don’t miss the opportunity to book this hostel!
Male, 25-30
Jan 06, 2023
This is such a friendly hostel, the staff are incredibly helpful and all the other guests were lovely, very nice atmosphere. Good train connections too so I found it very easy to get round. Was perfect for my first stop in Japan.
Female, 25-30