1001 Nights Hostel Reviews

Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 40, Belgrade, Serbia

Great location in the city center. Amazing atmosphere and great, nice and helpful Staff. The owner is one of the best people I've met. I had great time there and met great people. I recommend to everyone! I will definitely come back to this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Poland

The staff is so good, they always solved my problems and helped a lot even in issues they were not supposed to. 100% recommendable

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

The hostel in the city center is excellent and convenient for visiting the many sights. The rooms are very clean and tidy and the host was very kind and helpful. His homemade brandy with which has welcomed me is excellent. Thank you Dusko

• 1st Feb 2015