1001 Nights Hostel Reviews

Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 40, Belgrade, Serbia

Dusko's the man! He taught us to make the most amazing turkish coffee.

I had a fantastic stay at 1001 Nights- the owner was so friendly and helpful and the hostel environment was comfortable, welcoming, and very well maintained! Highly highly recommend!!

• 3rd Jul 2015

This is my favoutite hostel I have ever stayed at. Dusko and Sinisa are the bests hosts and go far beyond what you could expect. All they want is for their guests to be happy! and we were all very very happy! The dorms are nice and clean, as is the communal kitchen and hang out space. It is a really nice and cosy hostel, perfect for chilling out and making friends. I can't wait to go back!!

• 1st Jul 2015

This was a good hostel. Nothing special but nothing to complain either. A typical hostel in my point of view. Still had to mention couple of positive things about this hostel: 1. Even the location of the hostel is really central the hostel is still very silent: no noises from the street. 2. Beds were also comfortable. 3. Staff was helpful and friendly.

Clean hostel, good location, great value. Sinisa and Dusko were wonderful hosts and went above and beyond to help their guests. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling this way!

Loved this hostel!! The owner (Dusko) is such a great guy and a genuinely interesting person to talk to. Hostel has everything you need - linen, towels etc. You may even be able to try rakia (popular spirit in serbia, tastes very pleasant!) and Turkish coffee. Good location, around ten minutes from the main sights. I highly recommend staying here!

A++ Amazing hostel! Dusko is the owner and he's a legend! Extremely helpful and good for a chat! Booked for 2 nights stayed for 6! Was travelling alone and it felt like home, very welcoming! excellent location within walking distance to most attractions and tram right outside. Bed was great! Clean hostel, Good wifi, Good facilities, good kitchen and supermarket right next door. You will not be dissapointed! Highest reccomendations will stay there again when I'm back in Belgrade!!

The best hostel in Belgrade ! If you looking for accomodation in clear room with good location near to the center and for good price this hostel is for you :). Staff will help you and advice where to eat and drink . You can try there excellent rakija as a welcoming drink ;)

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Best hostel of my trip. We travelled for two weeks in central Europe and the balkans, and we had a good time in this hostel. Good location, also cheapest price we had in two weeks, and most of all, great host ! Friendly, helpful, he gave us a hand with our car issues. I recommend.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's just an ordinary hostel, however the location is very good. Everything is quite shabby, but it doesn't spoil the pros of the hostel.

Too bad it was only one night! I'm sure we'll come back and hopefully sooner than five years. Cheers! Nelly

• 29th May 2015

Great location in the city center. Amazing atmosphere and great, nice and helpful Staff. The owner is one of the best people I've met. I had great time there and met great people. I recommend to everyone! I will definitely come back to this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Poland

The staff is so good, they always solved my problems and helped a lot even in issues they were not supposed to. 100% recommendable

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

The hostel in the city center is excellent and convenient for visiting the many sights. The rooms are very clean and tidy and the host was very kind and helpful. His homemade brandy with which has welcomed me is excellent. Thank you Dusko

• 1st Feb 2015