1001 Nights Hostel Reviews

Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 40, Belgrade, Serbia

I was here for about 8 hours on a long layover, and had a great time talking to the staff. The beds were super comfortable and it was really warm. When I come back to Belgrade I will definitely be here.

Dusko is an amazing host! He knows how to make every single guest happy with homemade Rakija! Hope to catch up with him one day in his beloved Polska.

Very nice hostel! Great value for money and lovely staff!

Dusko and Sinisa were amazing hosts, and made me feel right at home. They promptly offered me Turkish coffee and homemade Rakija on arrival and every day I stayed there. They gave great insight into the city and local places to eat and go out, and we engaged in great conversation on the balcony each morning. The building has a buzzer to get in, and one of them is always at the front to let you in, so no key necessary. It was fantastic, and I will definitely stay there if/when I return!

• 25th Sep 2015

The staff really are the highlight of this hostel! Very, very friendly and helpful! Other than that, the rooms and bathrooms are fine, perfectly pleasant for a few nights! But honestly the staff are so nice I would go back just for them!

Staff are very friendly and helpfull. very cosy hostel

Perfect hostel with the perfect host! Oh lá lá!

this hostel is fantastic! dusko has created such a nice and hospitable atmosphere, it really feels like he is a friend. the hostel is small so it is great to meet people and perfect for solo travellers. I stayed when the beer festival was on, dusko took us out and partied with us. the location was about a five minute walk to the centre so it was not noisy but still very close. thanks for a great stay dusko :)

Great hostel, amazing staff and pretty sweet location.

It's a small but cozy hostel, it's worth the money you pay. The staff is extremely nice. Just a flaw: the parking is actually not free, although the owner didn't make us pay for it because of a misunderstanding.

Not one of the best .... BUT THE BEST owners on the planet! :) We left in tears of joy. So many new friends in just ONE day! Unbelievable! Thank you Duško, your Mum & Dad and your 'fake' brother! From brača Dalton & snajke. :)