Superb 144 Total Reviews
Superb 144 Total Reviews
1001 Nights Hostel Located at Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 40, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 40
94% 144
44.8088781 20.4684305
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Great atmosphere! Dusko is very accommodating and helpful for navigating the city. I arrived and was welcomed with a drink of rakija. I felt very safe and had a great time with my stay at 1001 Nights hostel and would recommend this place to all. Best hostel I've ever stayed at!!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

My stay at 1001 nights hostel was my best hostel experience in all my travels. As soon as you arrive you feel like a member of the family! You're given a welcoming shot of Rakia and everything is taken care of for you so you can just relax. The facilities cater to all travelling types and are kept extremely clean 24/7. The staff are absolutely amazing & always there to help with any problem at any time. I booked for 2 days but stayed for 6 wks! Great value & great location! The best in Belgrade

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
5.1

We were shocked to arrive when the room looked nothing like any of the pictures posted online! The bunk beds are that close you can touch the person next to you. The rooms very noisy, can hear the downstairs buzzer, noise from reception and the toilet flushing. Even though the smoking area is outside you can smell the smoke throughout the hostel. The 'luggage room' is simply leaving your bags in your room until someone needs the space and then they're moved elsewhere (not locked).

30th Aug 2016

Overall, great hostel! About 10-15 minute walk to the main city center of Belgrade, and tons of restaurants and shops in the area immediately around the hostel too. The owner's cousin was the main staffperson when we were there, and he was really friendly and helpful to getting us oriented to the city. Rooms facing the street could be a bit loud at night, so bring earplugs. Also, expect to probably wait for the bathroom at times.

28th Aug 2016

Great staff

24th Aug 2016

Nice hostel, amazing staff.

• benjaminjwoods7348
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Awesome staff, couldn't have been more helpful or knowledgeable. Very cosy, a little like hanging out in a friend's apartment. Lots of rakija. Thoroughly recommend!

• PaulB177
  • Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

I have never had a hostel so good in my life. We walk in, and since people had their stuff in our room still, they purposed an upgrade to our room. The places is totally clean. The two owners (brothers) are the best hosts I have ever encountered. They are very social, respectful, and just plain down to earth. They also offer a welcome shot of rakije, and many shots during your stay if you want. We even got driven to the train station at the end of our stay by them.

• jaywright33666
  • England, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay there and had an amazing time in Belgrade. The hosts Dushko was very warm and welcoming and I particularly enjoyed the free unlimited Rakija-delicious! I took back with me a couple of litres and am still enjoying it! The coffee & rakija at breakfast was perfect and set me in good spirits for the rest of the day. The people there were very friendly and I can’t wait to return to Belgrade and will definitely be back! Thank you again for making my stay so enjoyable. J

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

This was one of the best hostel experiences we have had. The basics we're certainly there; very clean, easy and safe access, ect. But the owner makes the whole thing a dream. He just buzzed us in whenever we needed to be with no hassle. He met us with rakja and had wonderful suggestions for where to eat or see things. He helped us figure out solutions to anything we asked his assistance with. And he had such a sunny and kind disposition. I don't know how he does it! absolutely would stay again!