A Scalinatella Reviews

Piazza Umberto 1 5/6, 84010 Atrani, Amalfi, Italy

After seeing the room, we left to stay at a hotel without getting our money back. We were rushed to pay before seeing the room. It was extremely dirty, there were blood stains on my towel,the shower is the entire bathroom without separation, the shower head only trickled water, and there is no wifi or cellular service in the rooms. I hope no one else falsely believes the ratings on this property on the website. The manager was very unhelpful when it came to accommodating us in these conditions.

• 10th Apr 2015

Had a great time here! I booked a large dorm, but they put me in my own room cause the place was pretty empty... the breakfast is great, and the two owners are so nice and energetic and helpful. Would definitely recommend it and stay here again.

Loved Felipo and his brother's happiness! They served great breakfast too!! 😍

• 5th Apr 2015

The owner was lovely - friendly and he put me in a room close to the friends I had made on the journey to the hostel. The hostel is quaint, with pretty tiles and balcony. The location is fabulous - 10 minute walk to Amalfi. It is difficult to get off at the correct stop, but its easy to walk to it from the Amalfi bus stop. The breakfast is fantastic and good English tea is available. I booked a 4 bed dorm but stayed in a lovely twin room! I would recommend this hostel. I loved it!

• 4th Apr 2015

Atrani is a great little village - a really short walk from Amalfi and away from the crowds in Amalfi. There's a great bar, restaurant and convenience store right on the piazza where the hostel reception is. The hostel is made up of rooms spread around the village and not just one building. The hosts were nice and helped us where they could. There's wifi in the reception area but not in the rooms. It's good value compared to anything else in the area and I would definitely return.

The hostel locates in a piazza in Atrani which is less than 10 mins walk to Amalfi. There are bars and seas within a few steps walk. Clean room with basics you need, nice manager and good typical simple Italian breakfirst.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • China

This was a great place to stay in a cozy small town. People were so friendly and always ready with a smile. The host was very accommodating and provided great advice on what to do on our visit. It is very clean and in a very nice location in the center of the town square. Atrani is a beautiful town and the perfect place to enjoy the Amalfi coast. Breakfast is included and was delicious. Our hosts were so kind. We had a great stay and can't wait to plan our return visit! We loved out trip!

• 21st Nov 2014