A Scalinatella Reviews

Piazza Umberto 1 5/6, 84010 Atrani, Amalfi, Italy

My sister and I throughly enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The location was perfect, less then a 10 minute walk to Amalfi. The restaurants nearby were also amazing and had great prices. The staff was incredible!!! The brothers were exceedingly friendly and helpful. The breakfast every morning was simple but quite nice. We both would recommend this hostel without a doubt... It was a truly lovely experience.

• 19th May 2015

Such a fun little hostel. Place was clean and inviting and you are right outside the main plaza in Atrani where there is even a cafe that has omelettes!! The walk to Amalfi from Atrani is only around one bend in the main road and is a five minute walk- if that. I came to visit Amalfi but spent all my time in Atrani with some occasional hikes up to neighboring cities (go see Ravello!). The hosts were very friendly and I met some wonderful people during my stay. Definitely recommend.

Great Trip!!! The location is great!! and the staff was awesome!!

• 1st May 2015

Location is excellent, with access to many beautiful walking/hiking trails in the area. A short walk to Amalfi, and close to other small towns. Atrani has ample character and it was wonderful to avoid the crowds. Hosts are extremely amiable, and willing to provide any info needed. Only drawback was the WIFi access. Reception was only available in the plaza or breakfast room. This was also a plus becaus the plaza, with its restaurants and family/social atmosphere is a great place to hang out.

• 25th Apr 2015

INGLÉS The place is beautiful. very calm. the hotel people are very friendly, always willing to help and smiling. i recommend it !!!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

I stayed here three nights and could have stayed longer. Atrani was a great base, laid back with a nice beach and social piazza with lots of dining options, it felt good to come back each night after exploring the Amalfi Coast. Very easy to get to Amalfi from here. Although I'd booked a dorm I was put in a private room which was very nice, simple and clean with a private bathroom. Very good breakfast included and very friendly and nice owners. The only downside is the church clock which tolls (n

After seeing the room, we left to stay at a hotel without getting our money back. We were rushed to pay before seeing the room. It was extremely dirty, there were blood stains on my towel,the shower is the entire bathroom without separation, the shower head only trickled water, and there is no wifi or cellular service in the rooms. I hope no one else falsely believes the ratings on this property on the website. The manager was very unhelpful when it came to accommodating us in these conditions.

• 10th Apr 2015

Had a great time here! I booked a large dorm, but they put me in my own room cause the place was pretty empty... the breakfast is great, and the two owners are so nice and energetic and helpful. Would definitely recommend it and stay here again.

Loved Felipo and his brother's happiness! They served great breakfast too!! 😍

• 5th Apr 2015

The staff was definitely the best part about this hostel. Both receptionists were so kind and friendly. The hostel itself was located fairly close to the main piazza so that was nice. It was walking distance. It was clean and breakfast was phenomenal. It felt like he had made it on the spot just for us.

The owner was lovely - friendly and he put me in a room close to the friends I had made on the journey to the hostel. The hostel is quaint, with pretty tiles and balcony. The location is fabulous - 10 minute walk to Amalfi. It is difficult to get off at the correct stop, but its easy to walk to it from the Amalfi bus stop. The breakfast is fantastic and good English tea is available. I booked a 4 bed dorm but stayed in a lovely twin room! I would recommend this hostel. I loved it!

• 4th Apr 2015

Atrani is a great little village - a really short walk from Amalfi and away from the crowds in Amalfi. There's a great bar, restaurant and convenience store right on the piazza where the hostel reception is. The hostel is made up of rooms spread around the village and not just one building. The hosts were nice and helped us where they could. There's wifi in the reception area but not in the rooms. It's good value compared to anything else in the area and I would definitely return.

The hostel locates in a piazza in Atrani which is less than 10 mins walk to Amalfi. There are bars and seas within a few steps walk. Clean room with basics you need, nice manager and good typical simple Italian breakfirst.

• 29th Mar 2015