A Scalinatella Reviews

Piazza Umberto 1 5/6, 84010 Atrani, Amalfi, Campania, Italy

Beautiful location with very friendly staff and townspeople.

The man who owns this is hands down one of the kindest human beings on the planet. He really takes care of you, and provides a delicious and free breakfast every morning! When we left early to catch a train he brought us breakfast to-go. Would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone.

• 13th Apr 2014

A Scalinatella took a bit of finding, but once I did, I had a wonderful stay. When I arrived, I was told that I couldn't stay in the room I was supposed to (which I was supposed to share with a number of people), so they gave me a room to myself! It was a wonderful stay, the Amalfi coast is beautiful and the brothers running A Scalinatella were both very nice and their english was quite good (which as a non-italian speaker was important to me). A good stay if you're looking for a calm atmosphere

• 6th Apr 2014