A&O Berlin Friedrichshain Reviews

Niederlassung - Berlin Friedrichshain, Box hagener Str.73 - 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Many strange people stay in this hostel. While I was doing my hair a man got into the girls toilet and showers and despite I told him that was the girl's toilet he stayed there. When I came out he told me he wanted to play, I ignored him and he kept asking me until I arrive at my room. This man was like 35 years old Also in my room (8 beds) I stayed with two friends and the last night 3 men stayed in the same room. They were old and weird. The hostel should separate the girls and boys rooms

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Venezuela

It's all very basic. You really get what you pay for (+3.5 euro for sheets). I've stayed here before, because of the location mostly, and didn't find it to great, but it was cheap enough. This time there erupted a fight 5 o'clock in the morning, with 4 aggresive Italians in the room. Eventually the staff got involved, and things got calmed down, but it all took 30-45 minutes. Regardless that it is a hostel it is a point of attention to emphasize behavior rules if that is the case.

Had 3 homeless wierdos in the room, the room stank of unwashed people. Disguisting

This property is disgusting. The staff here is the least helpful in the hospitality industry I've ever come across in my entire life. The bathrooms are probably the main place in the hostel that the cleaning staff just completely ignores and the photos on the website look nothing like the rooms. The floors are so loud when walking you could wake the entire level. And there's only one outlet per room. Saying it stinks (odor) is an understatement. And the kitchen is bad. Do not go

• 2nd Jan 2015

quietest hostel i slept in, clean, cheap, great location. great value for money!

Lack of outlets in the room, causes issues when everyone has a smart phone to charge. Disregard of the rules by some of the fellow travelers. They would run up and down halls, bang on room doors at 3 in the morning, etc.

Everything was Ok. The receptonists were kind of not helpful.

Large hostel. Really close to Ostkreuz S-bahn in Friedrichshain.

Average Variables..first of all the price politic is not transparent..

This hotel is disgusting ,you cant take a shower in this hostel ,everywhere is dirty .This hostel doenst have curtain in the shower .When you are taking a shower ,everbody can see you .This is irritating:( and in the night there was too much noises on the outside and we didnt sleep well.

Uzak durulması gereken bir hostel.Çalışanları sıkıntılı temizlik desen alakası yok,herşey ekstra ücretli.

• 7th Nov 2014