A&O Berlin Friedrichshain

• Niederlassung - Berlin Friedrichshain, Box hagener Str.73 - 10245 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

6.7
Good 798 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 798 Total Reviews

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017

I stayed in a private room with my girlfriend for 4 nights. This hostel wasn't luxury, but it had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. There was wifi in the room, and the bed/linen was fine. Plenty of places to eat in the local neighbourhood and easy to get to different parts of town. Would come back.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
5.4

First, it was 2 am and I could not sleep. There were people in my room eating hot dogs and listening to techno music. Second, I purchased bed linen from the reception only to have them taken away as I went to have a shower in a very dirty shower room! When I took my complaints to the staff, a member of staff told me: "this is a hostel. If you want to sleep you have to pay for a hotel room". That is no way to talk to a customer! I will never set foot in this place again. Awful experience.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
7.1

No plugs near beds.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
8th Feb 2017
4.3

Wifi barely useable, bathrooms usually filthy, dorms often filled with the stench of old food

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Breakfast should be better than that, i expected something more quility and variety, do not bother to pay 6.5 Euroes for the breakfast since you can fing a better food at the same price or bit more expensive in a walking distance from the hostel. So 6.5 Euroes for breakfast is too much !! not worth the money.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
4.9

One power socket in a room of 8 people. My key card locked my out of my own room three times. Also read the fine print, you have to pay extra for bed sheets and a towel. There is pretty much zero privacy in the rooms and bathrooms, no curtains or anything. Unless you're really desperate, you probably wouldn't want to stay here.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
5.4

Good location, good pizza place close by and the bar in thé lobby is cool but that's about it. Our room was very dirty and had a bad smell all the time, the toilet was clogged and dirty for half the time we were there and there is not one hook or shelf in the shower to leave your clothes. Would not stay here ever again.

• Italy, All Male Group, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.1

The hostel is located in a very central area with transport to the centre, supermarket, clubs and bars. There's no control of any ID and people can sneak into the rooms even if they are not guests. Staff has been a bit impersonal and not real attempt to engage with the guests even in the bar. Cleanliness is done once por day and the public showers have no curtins. Acceptable for what we paid and if you don't have high expectations on hostel

• petobaka
  • Slovakia, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

We spent just one night in double room. I can say that it was comparable with regular hotel but for hostel price.