A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen Reviews

Bayerstr. 75, Munich, Germany

It was a decent hostel, with clean bedsheets, but I didn't like that we had to put our own bedsheets and pillowcases by ourselves. The toilet and room facilities were sufficient and clean. Breakfast had a variety of food and it was quite yummy! One of the reception staff had bad service though. Do not expect the hostel to be like other youth hostels where there is a place for everyone to hang out and mix around. People don't really mix much here. For it's price it was really worth it! I

Nice place. The rooms were comfortable and the location is great. The staff was not the best.

We stayed here for Oktoberfest and while it was expensive it was a clean room in an excellent location. It could be a little noisy from the passing crowds but overall was a great stay.

Staff was not very helpful and prices were extremely high for rooms. One of the most expensive cities. You have to pay for good wifi. Facilities were nice though although they also charge you for sheets here.

Not a good place to meet people. The front desk was not friendly

Staff were friendly and useful No air con in the room, was very hot! When we arrived, the room had not been cleaned Easy check out

I've stayed in over a hundred hostels and this would be one of the best. A great location and looks like an ex hotel. Very clean with great facilities. Was an easy and great stay sad to leave as I knew the next hostel would be worse.

I booked a single, and although I was in a room by myself, the room had a bunk bed and two twin size beds, so it was very cluttered and difficult to move around in. The excess of other beds also made me uncertain if other people were going to show up randomly. They should consider adding linens to their list of amenities. The wifi was slow and only connected when I stood by my door with my device held above my head. There was trash in the bin from the previous occupants of the room.

• 15th Jun 2015

The location is good. Nearby the railway station. Just 5 mins walk. The staffs were nice too. Everything is ok.

Nice place right across the street from central station. The price is worth the stay, TV in bedroom, the place is quite clean, but does not have AC. Staff was friendly, but there is no bar or hostel environment in the lobby.

Great location, 10min away from main train station and bus station. Staff was helpful and nice too, luggage storage only possible with the company of staff and all belongings were labelled, best measures I've seen, except one lady who checked us in looked a bit impatient and annoyed. But otherwise, perfect facilities incl stable wifi in rooms and lots of provisions in washrooms (shampoo and soap, hairdryer, towel, plastic bags). Definitely recommend.