A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen Reviews

Bayerstr. 75, Munich, Germany

Everything was great.......next time in Munich we´ll be sure again at A&O Hostel.

This facility was overall an average stay. The staff and cleanliness were below standards. The staff seemed irritated at one time to have to deal with guests, all other times were kind. The cleanliness was questionable, the sheets seemed to not have been cleaned. The accomodations were excellent in having a luggage room before and after checkout, but it did not seem all that secure. Overall I would give this facility 3.5 stars out of 5.

• 4th Oct 2014

Well located near the Munich HBF and the Oktoberfest, as it was the Oktoberfest, prices were very high. As my dormitory was not full, maybe there is space to lower the price during the event.

My stay at A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen was the first time ever in a hostel, and I'm very satisfied overall with the experience. The staff were also very helpful.

The location is ok and they have parking facilities but we had problems with the payment. The reception guy kept saying that I had to pay the full amount although I had paid the deposit before and had a confirmation and a booking reference with me. In the end I only paid the remaining amount but he could not give me a receipt. All in all, although the room was quite nice and clean, we did not feel safe in there as the staff did not look like they knew what they were doing. Wifi was slow, too.

Decent. Got all basic needs. Price was okay. Close to the Hbf.

• 14th Aug 2014