A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen Reviews

Bayerstr. 75, Munich, Germany

Staff was not very helpful and prices were extremely high for rooms. One of the most expensive cities. You have to pay for good wifi. Facilities were nice though although they also charge you for sheets here.

Not a good place to meet people. The front desk was not friendly

Staff were friendly and useful No air con in the room, was very hot! When we arrived, the room had not been cleaned Easy check out

I've stayed in over a hundred hostels and this would be one of the best. A great location and looks like an ex hotel. Very clean with great facilities. Was an easy and great stay sad to leave as I knew the next hostel would be worse.

I booked a single, and although I was in a room by myself, the room had a bunk bed and two twin size beds, so it was very cluttered and difficult to move around in. The excess of other beds also made me uncertain if other people were going to show up randomly. They should consider adding linens to their list of amenities. The wifi was slow and only connected when I stood by my door with my device held above my head. There was trash in the bin from the previous occupants of the room.

• 15th Jun 2015

The location is good. Nearby the railway station. Just 5 mins walk. The staffs were nice too. Everything is ok.

Nice place right across the street from central station. The price is worth the stay, TV in bedroom, the place is quite clean, but does not have AC. Staff was friendly, but there is no bar or hostel environment in the lobby.

Great location, 10min away from main train station and bus station. Staff was helpful and nice too, luggage storage only possible with the company of staff and all belongings were labelled, best measures I've seen, except one lady who checked us in looked a bit impatient and annoyed. But otherwise, perfect facilities incl stable wifi in rooms and lots of provisions in washrooms (shampoo and soap, hairdryer, towel, plastic bags). Definitely recommend.

Overall, this location was pretty good. BUT... - The directions weren't the best which made walking from the station at 11 pm a bit confusing. - There were equipment issues (credit card machine was broken) at the front desk, which delayed the check in process. That said, the room was clean and tidy, the staff was polite and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent.

Generally an unpleasant stay. 1) staff were very unhelpful It was our first day in Munich and a public holiday, we asked a staff for any activities suggestions. He simply told us to go to the Hauptbahnhof information counter to ask for info. The staff was also always smoking outside, making it seem that we were interupting his smoke break when we wanted to ask for infos. 2) dirty rooms Our private double room had insects everywhere (maybe it was because of the rain)!!!!

Rooms were a little small. New roommates kept taking our already made beds. This might be resolved with assigned beds.

• 11th Apr 2015