A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Corneliusstra'e 9, Dusseldorf, Germany

Very difficult to sleep at location, no air conditioning so exceptionally hot in room, and if you decide to open the window to let in some fresh air, the noise of the main road makes it impossible to sleep.

The hostel seemed clean and the staff was, generally, helpful. I liked the bar and restaurant.

Really good hostel, would stay there again! It works also as a hotel, so the room's are hotel room's but with lots of beds. They are really clean, they give you clean sheets when you check in and the showers are inside the room. Only problem is that the wifi didn't work in the room only in the common area.

Hostel excellent, staff extremely friendly/ helpful :) En suite SUPER clean! :) It is near main train station in pleasant area with easy walk to centrum or to metro/trams/buses... but there is no guest kitchen to prepare our own meals or fridgeto allow food and drink storage ;) Staff kindly let me store two beers in a bar fridge but I think would be tricky if everybody want to do it ;) Also, €7 seems to expensive for breakfast - maybe €4 or €5 would be better? :p

I like this 🏨 hostel

I have stayed in an A&O hostel twice and I have had an excellent experience both times! Will be recommending them to other people and definitely using A&O again.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

It was my first time to sleep in the hostel and I really enjoyed. Thanks to A&O and the stuff.I'm sure we gonna meet you again

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Macedonia

It's not at all as close to the train station as they want you to think. Staff seemed not to happy to be there really. Otherwise an okay place to stay one night or so.

The lobby was extremely noisy and we could not sleep.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Pros: clean bathroom, alright staff, that's about it. Cons: they charge you for sheets, there's not free guest kitchen, really boring lobby, really boring bar, really boring part of town.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 24th Jun 2015

I had a broken shower that I had to hold the entire time, in room 001, also the sheets that were given out didn't fit the mattress/

• 18th Jun 2015

My first impression was the launch near the reception is pretty welcoming. The rooms are very clean and have sufficient light during the day. Clean bathrooms and toilets, something you would rarely find in other hostels. The staff represent the ambience. I just liked it!!!!!!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Kenya

A+O Hostels in Germany are poorly done. Lazy staff. Tons of extra costs. Obnoxious atmosphere. Close to main station which was nice.

This is more of a hotel than a hostel. It's in a boring spot of town as well. Düsseldorf doesn't have a lot to offer, so I wouldn't even spend a night there. Jonas was very helpful.

Stay here if: you're aged 16-21, like drinking, like to par-tay, want a central location. Don't stay here if: you want a clean room to sleep where beds with dirty sheets have been left with abandoned from previous guests who seem to have left a long time ago, like to be offered bed sheets and pillows, don't enjoy girls screaming down the corrior at 3am etc... The WIFI was decent though to be fair.

非常好!很抱歉评论晚了,网络信号好,价格便宜,市中心,洗漱间在室内,房间宽敞,总之很满意!赞!

We stayed in a private room, it was pretty bright, comfortable and nice, and it is close to the station. Friendly staff. Highly recommendable!

I stayed only for a few hours there but I thought the place was really good and wished I had stayed longer. If i revisit Dusseldorf, I know where I will stay!

No atmosphere, plain and boring. Not staying here again