A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Corneliusstra'e 9, Dusseldorf, Germany

Very good hostel, convenient prices, outstanding staff (helped me a lot when I needed to print documents or to repair my suitcase), clean rooms. One of the best hostels I have ever been, and if I have a reason for coming back to dusseldorf, it would be my first choice.

when we checked in the male reception was really friendly. However, one female reception is not. Besides, when we ordered two different cocktails, she just used same sharking cup without washing it after the first one...

• 16th Aug 2015
  • China

The atmosphere is dead, so this is simply a bed to sleep in. The staff member was quite rude to the girl who checked in before me.

Great staff, very helpful. Clean, quiet and comfortable

• 5th Aug 2015

It would have been nice to have air conditioning. Even the hallways were extremely hot. No one even aired the place out.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Not as close to the Hauptbahnhof as the name would imply. Located a bit far from things but is still walkable

Very difficult to sleep at location, no air conditioning so exceptionally hot in room, and if you decide to open the window to let in some fresh air, the noise of the main road makes it impossible to sleep.

the location is pretty decent, walking distance to both the konigsallee and the Hauptbahnhof, which is useful. The room was clean and spacious. There were not lockers in the room and there also wasn't any discernible security with regards to the luggage room, which seems like an issue

The hostel seemed clean and the staff was, generally, helpful. I liked the bar and restaurant.

Decent hostel. Same as all other A&O.

Really good hostel, would stay there again! It works also as a hotel, so the room's are hotel room's but with lots of beds. They are really clean, they give you clean sheets when you check in and the showers are inside the room. Only problem is that the wifi didn't work in the room only in the common area.

Hostel excellent, staff extremely friendly/ helpful :) En suite SUPER clean! :) It is near main train station in pleasant area with easy walk to centrum or to metro/trams/buses... but there is no guest kitchen to prepare our own meals or fridgeto allow food and drink storage ;) Staff kindly let me store two beers in a bar fridge but I think would be tricky if everybody want to do it ;) Also, €7 seems to expensive for breakfast - maybe €4 or €5 would be better? :p

I like this 🏨 hostel

I have stayed in an A&O hostel twice and I have had an excellent experience both times! Will be recommending them to other people and definitely using A&O again.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

It was my first time to sleep in the hostel and I really enjoyed. Thanks to A&O and the stuff.I'm sure we gonna meet you again

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Macedonia

It's not at all as close to the train station as they want you to think. Staff seemed not to happy to be there really. Otherwise an okay place to stay one night or so.

The lobby was extremely noisy and we could not sleep.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Pros: clean bathroom, alright staff, that's about it. Cons: they charge you for sheets, there's not free guest kitchen, really boring lobby, really boring bar, really boring part of town.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 24th Jun 2015

I had a broken shower that I had to hold the entire time, in room 001, also the sheets that were given out didn't fit the mattress/

• 18th Jun 2015