7.7
Very Good 795 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 795 Total Reviews
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Located at Corneliusstra'e 9, , Dusseldorf.
Germany
Dusseldorf 40215 Corneliusstra'e 9
77% 795
51.2149435 6.7825598
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Very nice stay, really near the city centre, all perfectly clean and the staff was really helpful and friendly. I will go back for sure! The only bad thing is that breakfast wasn't included

• yamsuttoh7906
  • Thailand, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2016
4.0

My phone was stolen in the room by another guest and the only thing the hostel did was showing me how to go to police station. It was difficult because the police English was not so good and he couldn't explain things to me. Well, can't you do something else? I don't know......I expect a better help/advice here. This hostel is more like a business hostel. There is no kitchen or a fridge for you to cook/store you food. Room was very small. Sheets was provided and clean to use.

• kiki_0210733
  • Japan, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016
8.0

I thought the price might be expensive compared to the Hostels in Berlin. you can take shower in your room. the sheets and bed covers are excluded from the price. it's good location to visit K21museum

17th May 2016
6.0

Nice enough hostel, not a lot going on here, clean enough for a pleasant stay at reasonable value.

8th May 2016

Nice place and an easy walk to downtown.

1st Apr 2016

Nice Hostel located near the train main station. Very friendly staff althoug I was assigned a female dorm while I booked mixed ( I am a guy) but everything perfect.

• England, Couple, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
4.9

Clean enough. Could do with curtains on beds for privacy, especially as I was the only girl with three boys in a small room. Nowhere to store big bags. Member of staff who checked us in was rude, didn't even say hello. Asked different staff what we could do in Düsseldorf, we were told "go to a different city". When we asked again he said "I don't know I'm not from here". Quite a flat atmosphere and not great value for money.

25th Mar 2016

Hostel is a bit farther form the train station (10 minute walk) than implied, but all of the sights are walkable (10-20 minutes). Facilities were great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great lounge area with food, beer and games. Room was clean. Locker/cupboards in the room with your own lock. Bathrooms were clean and shower was fine. Overall, a great stay. Would recommend it.

11th Mar 2016

I had a late arrival and early start to my day so I wasn't there long. The place was in a good location and very safe. I was leaving at 5 in the morning and saw a security guard walking around. My only complaint was that I had horrible hotel roommates.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2016
7.1

It's a budget hotel rather than a hostel, despite the pool table and bar making it sound otherwise. There's no kitchen for backpackers to cool and it feels like it's a popular destination for people on business. Also the free wifi is misleading as there is a limit to what you can use and the rest must be paid for. But otherwise it's one of te cheaper places in the city I think, and it's clean and decent value.