A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Corneliusstra'e 9, Dusseldorf, Germany

Staffs are great Danke :)

• 8th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Front of staff were very polite and helpful so were the cleaning staff, the catering for breakfast were ok but a little abrupt and seemed to be staring at you until you finished your food which was a little uncomfortable, the hostel overall though is excellent really enjoyed my time there, small matter was wifi in the rooms, connections wouldnt connect for me so easily for the paid wifi it took a while to get working but other than that i cant complain of anything else.

I wouldn't recommend this hostel to a single female traveler, I was put in a room with three men with the only option to sleep basically in the same bed as one of them. I asked to change rooms and was given a similar room. I ended up walking out, I didn't feel safe or comfortable.

Great hostel

Wifi should be available everywhere in the hostel, not just the lobby.

Achtung / Beware, there seem to be often homeless people sleeping in the hostel in the dorms. Some of these can be extremly stinky, on the top of that not using bed sheets! and the hotel doen't give bedsheet by default, you must ask and pay for them. So this is a disgusting fact... But except the beds, the rooms are kept clean

They hadnt given linen for bed!!! and price is very high for this service!.

I had a good impression of this hostel. It's very clean and cute. there's all you can ask. it's very provided.

very nice and clean rooms!

Simple and minimal, very clean with everything you need. Good spacious rooms and a great breakfast. The only thing that we would have liked was a safe/locked cupboard for the room.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

The hostel wasn't as near to the haupbahnhof (main station) as you'd expect for the name. Generally an ok hostel, but not really a backpackers hostel. Would stay again if I needed a last minute cheap bed.