A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Corneliusstra'e 9, Dusseldorf, Germany

24 hour bar service, with food (pizza) was very good (and appreciated late at night)! Though we realise Hostelworld states that linen wasn't included, we nevertheless consider that it is preferable for hostels to supply it.

Hostel conveniently located not far from Düsseldorf Hauptbahnof. Room and bathroom were cleaned, staff very helpful. I only stayed 1 night but enjoyed it. Danke schön.

Very good stay at this hostel. The staff is very nice, good rooms and an amazing social area with a big 24 hour bar. Well located as well. For sure I would recommend this hostel to a friend that want to spend some nights in Dusseldorf.

nice and cool place!

It was the most awful hostel stay I have ever had. I stayed many times in Meininger hostels before, and it was always good. Unfortunately I have to say I will not choose your hostel chain again. The room was incredibly stinky, with no air circulation, and bed was uncomfortable. I woke up at 6 a.m.and immediately left, I decided to sit at the airport and wait for my flight

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Russia

unhelpful staff, you have to pay extra for everything. Whilst that is standard for towels its not for bedding and a crappy little padlock.

• 3rd Feb 2015

If you're looking for a good clean bed to sleep in then this is the place for you. That being said the atmosphere is nonexistent. It's a hotel that offers dorm rooms. Not great for backpackers and not what I was looking for.

very good, thanks

• 11th Jan 2015

Really, the only good thing here is the wifi. It's fast, and you can get a good signal in the rooms far from the lobby. Okay, two things - the staff are helpful, and speak great English. Other than that, you've got sketchy clientele, humorously tiny shower rooms, and the dorm beds have mattress pads that are just ludicrously thin. I have no idea how this hostel can get away with charging what they do; it's easily three times what they should cost.

1 2 Next » last »