A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Corneliusstra'e 9, Dusseldorf, Germany

I stayed only for a few hours there but I thought the place was really good and wished I had stayed longer. If i revisit Dusseldorf, I know where I will stay!

No atmosphere, plain and boring. Not staying here again

We arrived late during night and that was really no problem. The location is very convenient, less than 1 km away from railway station. Staff was very helpful and could help out with all kind of transportation questions.

• 12th May 2015
  • enaumani
  • Estonia

The location is near to central main station, 10 min by walking, it was the best point and the room was clean.

I highly recommend it! Cheap for the good service offered and really clean. great location

• 30th Apr 2015

The hostel is quite easy to find, nice staff, excellent hot water. After 10 am, during the day and evening, there is no access to cooking facilities or fridge, so you cannot cook, have to find an open restaurant or take your supermarket food in the room. Sometimes they seem to be invaded by groups of kids and teenagers, transforming the lobby into a noisy and dynamic playground, still the nights are quiet and calm.

The staff were very nice. The hostel was very clean and calm. the toilets and baths were inside like in any other hotel. So had the feeling to sleep in a hotel instead in a hostel.

bed was uncomfortable, far away from the center, the room was clean and internet good signal in the rooms.

A pleasent hostel for what I needed which is basically a place to sleep waiting for the flight. Nice location and facilites. Very good. Thanks.

24 hour bar service, with food (pizza) was very good (and appreciated late at night)! Though we realise Hostelworld states that linen wasn't included, we nevertheless consider that it is preferable for hostels to supply it.

Hostel conveniently located not far from Düsseldorf Hauptbahnof. Room and bathroom were cleaned, staff very helpful. I only stayed 1 night but enjoyed it. Danke schön.

Very good stay at this hostel. The staff is very nice, good rooms and an amazing social area with a big 24 hour bar. Well located as well. For sure I would recommend this hostel to a friend that want to spend some nights in Dusseldorf.

nice and cool place!

It was the most awful hostel stay I have ever had. I stayed many times in Meininger hostels before, and it was always good. Unfortunately I have to say I will not choose your hostel chain again. The room was incredibly stinky, with no air circulation, and bed was uncomfortable. I woke up at 6 a.m.and immediately left, I decided to sit at the airport and wait for my flight

• 8th Feb 2015