A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte

8.0
Fabulous 661 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Male, 41+
21st Apr 2017

This was my first stay at United Hostel. Room 14 has really good bed. I have actually 'overslept' but managed to get to work ontime. Great location with shops and food all around. Don't recommend this hostel for business travelers as the Free Wifi connection offered is 256kb/s only. Zdenek

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Very nice! would stay again!

• antoniony2021
  • Ukraine, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Apr 2017
6.6

A&O franchise quality almost everywhere is same. Good enough!

29th Mar 2017

I was very happy with the location...only one stop from the Hauptbahnhof. There where grocery store near by for convenience. It was also walking distance to the Opera area of Frankfurt. I stayed in a female 4 bed dorm, but I was the only person in the large, clean room - fantastic! Staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay with A&O Frankfurt.

19th Mar 2017

This is the second hostel I stayed at in Frankfurt, and I really loved it. It was so nice. The staff was amazing. I only wish the floors had been vacuumed or swept a little more frequently in my room. But besides that, I would definitely go back again.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
7.1

Was a nice clean hostel, the shared dorms are very spacious with good room to store bags in lockers. A bit too far away from the centre of town to walk, but right next to a metro stop that can take you in.

14th Feb 2017

Well organized staff. Wifi works well , very important to me. Nice to have the toilet and shower in the room of the dorm. Will return here again.

• joyceyang
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
6.3

Heading to Frankfurt, I didn't realize how small the selection of hostels were compared to other cities. I didn't want to stay at the hostels in the red light district because I was travelling alone and heard that security could be an issue there. A&O was essentially my only other option that was close to the city centre. I would say price was way too high. There was nothing special about it and I have stayed at more unique and comfortable hostels at way lower prices.

• Chile, Male, 31-40
24th Jan 2017
6.0

I am not sure if its because Frankfurt is super expensive but feel that the value was too high for what the hostel offers, the place is literally next to one of the train stations so easy transport trough the city if you know how to do it. However there was no Gym, they have a nice bar that's always open, and the staff is friendly. However in the night the area is a bit of a ghetto for my taste.

12th Jan 2017
6.6

Well located but without LOCKERS!