A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte

7.8
Very Good 686 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

I only stayed one night at the hostel as I had to book a room at the last minute. The location was perfect, the room was clean and comfortable, with separated shower and toilet. I was very lucky to get a shared room only for me so I could rest and even work as the internet connection was also good. The staff was nice and the price was perfect for my budget.

4th Jun 2017

We stayed in the private rooms here for two nights on two different occasions. Both rooms were clean and well prepared. The biggest challenge is the small bathroom.

• heikkijaakola4878
  • Finland, Male, 18-24
26th May 2017
5.1

The rooms were shabby and the linen costed extra.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017
5.7

The hostel had a very stale unwelcoming feeling. Staff members were not very helpful or forthcoming with information. The beds felt very hospital/camp like with plastic mattresses and old smelly pillows. This is not somewhere I would recommend anyone staff. I would have much rather paid the extra money for a nicer place

• chadukwaj3953
  • Zambia, Male, 31-40
19th May 2017
8.0

Like the place,friendly youthful staff. Good location,clean,good wifi speed and overall good place for travelers.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
18th May 2017
8.0

Rooms laid out well enough but was hot, no air conditioning. breakfast are ok for €6. Bit of a walk to the historic centre of Frankfurt but a tram stop is located nearby. Limited car parking but I managed to find a space. Good wifi.

12th May 2017
8.0

They put me in a six bed room when I paid for four. They moved me but I should have stayed in the 6 bed. because the girls in the 4 bed room were noise and I had to tell them to quiet down after 11pm. Then one of them woke me at midnight to tell me I snore. Yes I snore but I have been told it is not loud and it is only when i am really tired which I was because I had been up since 5 am that morning .

• dearlittlemisse4704
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
10th May 2017

I thought this was a nice hostel. The dorm rooms were big and clean. I didn't sleep well because there were snorers and people coming in and out of the room during the night. Dorming with other people probably would have been fine. The guest kitchen was in good shape although there were some missing nesecities like a sharp knife or a toaster. And I thought the price was slightly strap for not including breakfast.

• Iran, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

The room was nice and location also very nice area and also near to metro tramp and bus

22nd Apr 2017
6.6

Decent big chain hostel with lots of capacity but not a very central or interesting location. I was disappointed with staff - they seemed either inexperienced, inattentive , sometimes even rude. There was always a long wait to be seen and none of them apologised for the wait or said 'with you soon'. The low price rises sharply when you realise you have to hire bedding and towels. Add on the breakfast and your stay will be 15 euros more than you expected.