Very Good 600 Total Reviews
Very Good 600 Total Reviews
A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte Located at Mainzer Landstraße 226-230, , Frankfurt.
Germany
Frankfurt 60327 Mainzer Landstraße 226-230
74% 600
50.1038458 8.6456815
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
6.0

Staff were rude and unhelpful on more than one occasion. The laundry room was locked and the staff wouldn't unlock it for us, told us to come back in the middle of the day, when we weren't going to be there. Room was clean enough but ensuite toilet in two separate rooms I stayed in had a lingering smell constantly.

16th Sep 2016

This is a great place to go if you are on business but if you're a young person don't stay here the atmosphere is really boring if you're a young traveler trying to meet people.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016
5.1

For 400 dollars the private room was extremely misrepresented. We barely had room to move around. Do no stay here.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2016
7.4

Great hostel but really more like a hotel room, the staff were great and very patient with a rubbish German speaker. A fair distance from town so become acquainted with public transport.

6th Jul 2016
5.4

Clean rooms and central location. However the staff were incredibly rude and unhelpful. I wouldn't waste money on this one again, plenty of better choices around Frankfurt.

25th Jun 2016
2.0

I GOT MY SUITCASE STOLEN in this hostel\hotel. Needed to call the police, but nothing was solved. They said they didn't have any camera recoding , and I could see the cameras there . I lost all my documents and some electronics Ive bought. Lucky I hade my passport and money with me. They treated me like a stupid! This hostel/hotel never more!

• China, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Some of the workers are not so friendly and helpful. I met a man there he speaks english really too fast and too slient.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

Very close to the station. Nice staff.