AAE 11th Avenue Hostel Reviews

1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location, Denver, USA

we got a room on the street side and we could not sleep with all the noise from the restaurant/bar across the street; the traffic noise did not help either. ear plugs only muffled the noise. we were able to change rooms for the second night. it was better but there was extreme creaking from upstairs and loud talking outside, which apparently the police were called upon to deal with. I would not stay here again.

I felt comfortable in AAE 11th Avenue Hostel. I would like to commend this nice hotel to all my friends who are planning to visit Denver. The only comment that I can give is "a small refrigerator in each room or floor".

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Although most of the staff were pleasant, an experience on our first night including physical threats of violence from one of the staff members caused us to leave this hostel after only one night, and only being refunded for 2 nights of a 4 night stay. Like I said, some staff were lovely but this ruined our experience. Felt extremely unsafe. Would never come again. Worst hostel I've ever been to and I am not a fussy traveller.

Not a party hostel, but overall a clean and safe place to stay

• 10th Feb 2014