AAE 11th Avenue Hostel Reviews

1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location, Denver, USA

this hostel does not seem to be used very much by tourists. or i never saw many of them. instead for many of the guests this hostel seems to be a shelter for homeless people or people with problems. generally marignalized people. that did not leave a very secure impression to me. to my impression about 2/3 of the guests here were homeless people or people with problems. i can not recommend this place.

The female staff were outstanding, helpful, informed, kind. But the Afternoon management and the morning day labor front desk dude could work on their people skills. I had to relieve them of the burden of my presence a (paid) day early because I was afraid that the third time that I get barked at in public, I might overreact. Myself and my bicycle were made to feel more like an indentured servant than a paying guests. Could be a little more professional.

1 2 Next » last »