AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Good location about 6 min on foot to the strip. Value for money. Clean room. Would stay again.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel... i call it a hotel because that's what it is NOT a hostel. My sister and i had a wonderful time there my only complaint would be that i ended up paying more that twice what i thought i would... there are charges that didn't appear on my original reservation and which had to be paid for. So if u are on a tight budget i wouldn't recomend staying here but if u don't mind spending a bit more this is the place for u

i did not stay there but was charged for my reservation due to the strict refund policy

• 19th May 2014

Should have a water cooler or kettle or coffee maker for us to boil water. And a microwave

This place is very Very close to the strip. Could walk to the MGM in about 10mins.. and it is VERY VERY worth the money! If you plan on going to vegas, book ahead. it is worth every dime! promise!

• 15th May 2014

Two of the most important things to me are the Security and Cleanliness, which this hotel has.

• 12th May 2014

There were a lot of extra fees when I arrived that should've been better explained up front or included in my first bill. Also, there area around the hotel wasn't super safe at night. I had several men making crude comments when I walked across the street to the gas street to buy some snack food. I really didn't feel like I could leave the hotel at night to walk anywhere. I had to take a taxi back from my business conference at the MGM because I didn't feel comfortable.

• 7th May 2014

I you want a single room in Vegas this is very good value. Includes breakfast and has a pool.

When I read the review that stated "This is not a hostel, this is a hotel." I thought that it was insinuating that this was a really awesome and clean hostel; but no- this is actually just a really run down Days Inn at the incredibly out dated Wild Wild West casino. Despite the strange atmosphere, this place actually has incredibly great value and includes a free Dennys breakfast but just be prepared to expect the kind of people who would stay in a $24 hotel in Vegas.

• 1st May 2014

For the price, everything is as expected. 15 minute walk to the strip, good breakfast every morning. No complaints :)

It's more an issue for the local government than the hostel, but I found it very unsafe walking to the strip as there were no footpaths or overpasses etc. Next year I am bringing my baby daughter and this factor might be the one that has me choose a hotel on the strip sadly. I'd like to come back here, but safety comes first.

1 2 Next » last »