Abbott Lodge Guesthouse Reviews

87-88 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Quiet calm place to stay, yet very close to the main attractions / shopping / spire. Supermarkets not far, main bus stop from airport very close for bus 747, so very easy to get there. Staff are helpful, rooms are big and airy & very clean. Though no views. Very good value for money. Cons: no cooker or oven so self-catering is not easy. though there is a kitchen space w/microwave.

The security to the room worried me. There were holes from previous locks and dead bolts that were removed and the lock for the room I did not trust 100%. There was a person at the desk 24 hours though. The room we had was nice but nothing like the picture. It was a good room for me because I went there only to sleep. But the food services were never discussed so I can't really tell you about that. Also, the wifi was very spotty where I would have it and then the next second I would have nothing

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts