Abbott Lodge Guesthouse Reviews

87-88 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

The security to the room worried me. There were holes from previous locks and dead bolts that were removed and the lock for the room I did not trust 100%. There was a person at the desk 24 hours though. The room we had was nice but nothing like the picture. It was a good room for me because I went there only to sleep. But the food services were never discussed so I can't really tell you about that. Also, the wifi was very spotty where I would have it and then the next second I would have nothing

The host was a fantastic man. Very nice place and nice staff. Very good location.

You have to turn in your key at the reception when you go out. Well that isn't really a problem, but we got the idea that anyone could have asked for our key. The location is walking distance from the centre (it's on a busy road, so keep that in mind). The room was big enough with nice high ceilings. Beds were poor. The lack of breakfast facilities is too bad. Up the street is the restaurant Rashers that serves a nice breakfast for a good price.

• 3rd Jul 2015