Fabulous 173 Total Reviews
Fabulous 173 Total Reviews
Abu Safari Jaisalmer Located at Near Fort, Dhibba Para, Jaisalmer.
India
Jaisalmer Rajasthan 345001 Near Fort, Dhibba Para
89% 173
26.9105912 70.9121500
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Nice place to stay, probably one of the best in jaisalmer! Very friendly staff and owner, especially prince :-) make sure to grab some food in his rooftop restaurant! They also offer a camel safari which is quite basic with an overnight in the open air under the shooting stars, good way to experience the desert!

• Uruguay, Couple, 25-30
21st Nov 2016
6.6

Rooms and toilets a bit dirty, we had to request to change the blankets. Rooms are big and rooftop restaurant really good, price acceptable. The staff is friendly but they're only expecting you to put a review on trip advisor or hostel world. They told you that from the first day. Also they will give you a discount in the deserts safari if you put a review, that's probably why it has lot of good reviews. The camel safari don't really worth. Is just a fire under the star

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Amazing place to stay in beautiful Jaisalmer! Loved my stay here. The staff are amazing in every way. Always looking to help where they can and are full of local knowledge. The restaurant on the rooftop is amazing. The food is excellent, and food is always served with a smile. The view from the rooftop is stunning, 360 degree views of the city. Perfect location aswell, just 5 mins from the fort and market. The safari is special, nothing like sleeping under the stars. And so well organised.

• Australia, Male, 41+
19th Nov 2016

I had an amazing stay at Abu Safari. For such a cheap price you can't really get better. The staff are fantastic - Kat and Abu were so welcoming to me and were two of the best hosts I've had throughout my world travels. Kat has such a huge kind smile and Abu is so funny. I did safari and for the price it I don't think I could have gotten better. Unlimited mineral water, kind English speaking guides and overall an amazing experience. The hotel is well maintained and I would highly recommend here

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
6.3

The hostel services were great, unfortunately we had to schare a bathroom with about 16 people. Kind of tough when the toilet does not work. Rooftop restaurant and people were however good. The price is amazing but their business model obviously focuses on the camel safaris. While I am not an expert on camel safaris myself, I feel it was on par with most salaries around jaisalmer. Nothing crazy, nothing great. Unfortunately the price is quite high without any additional benefits.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Nov 2016
7.1

Staff was initially eager to help, but we needed to constantly ask for assistance. Our first 4 hours they were unable to figure out which beds were ours in the dorm, very disorganised continuously trying to give us occupied beds already, then did not supply clean sheets. The bathroom had not been clean for the 3 days we were there, the garbage was over flowing and the toilet seat broken. The sunroom was perfect to hang out on, but the safari was completely overrated would definitnot do it again.

7th Nov 2016
5.4

The dorm I was in completely empty my entire stay. During my stay the staff would often open the door while I was inside and linger around after dropping off pillows or something else that didn't need to be done. Super creepy and I ended up keeping the door locked all the time. The room wasn't cleaned throughout my entire stay. There was one bathroom for too many people and it was disgusting. Wifi was also terrible Stay somewhere else!!

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Top value for money. Top food in the restaurant. Lovely view of the fort from the rooftop restaurant/chill out area. Kat the owners girlfriend was lovely and helped me find a good mechanic when my bike broke down. Hot water in the showers and the dorms were a decent size. Only downside was the rooms could be cleaned more often and the laundry boys trying to overcharge 5 rupees per item of laundry. Overall a very positive stay!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
4th Nov 2016

All of the staff at this hostel are fantastic and the value is better than any other hostel I've stayed at in India. Abu and Kat are total legends. Stay here if you visit Jaisalmer!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

Very good staff, cheap dorms, great rooftop for chillouts and view on the castle. Good stay for the golden city.