Abu Safari Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Fort, Dhibba Para, Jaisalmer, India

The best thing in this hostel is the owner (Abu) that is a real character of jaisalmer, the real camel man, a proper desert men and charismatic. Abu fill the atmospher with happiness. always there are something to laugh, talking or dancing about. the hostel is central in the city and clean. the staff is really friendly and the restaurant in the roof is the best in town.the other good thing is that they offer you a good service of camel safari

As a single woman I wouldn't stay at this hostel, but if you are travelling with a frie d or in a group is allright. The Safari was worth paying for and the service in the two days tour was according to the price. They absolutely could improve the cleaning if the rooms and showers.

Thank you for the comments. we aim to provide a clean and comfortable room for all our guests. I am sorry that on this occasion you did not feel it was up to standard. I have spoken to our cleaning staff and will make sure this is not the case next time We welcome all travelers solo and group and look to make them feel at home.

PROS: clean and cheap, good food, really nice restaurant staff, easy walking distance to the fort, nice chilling out area on the rooftop restaurant, most staff are nice and helpful. CONS: the dorm I stayed in was cramped. 6 beds was too much for that room.the one big con is that the owner, Abu, is a major creep. I found his behaviour predatory and indecent for a hotel owner. As a solo female traveller, I would not stay here again because of him, and I wouldn't recommend it to a female friend

Hello, I am sorry that you had that impression. I chat with all my guests and look to make sure their stay is enjoyable. I want to make all my guests feel comfortable. Regarding the size of the room, the price is low (100 rupees) and accordingly we fit more beds into the room. I have not had other complaints that the room is too small. Double & single rooms are available. The room has A/C, a bathroom in each room and we offer free pickup. Thank you for staying at Abu Safari.

Really great hostel with Abu very riendly owner. Camel safari lsoexcellent, great price, amazing guide, fantastic food. Incredible experience

Had a fantastic stay, Abu is an amazing host who will go out of his way to ensure you have a good time. The restaurant does amazing food and the staff are all lovely. Definitely a highlight of our trip, would recommend everyone to stay at Abu Safari, free taxi.

Abu is probably the most hospitable, kindest and full-of-life Indian I have met thus far on my 4 week adventure in India. Staying at Abu Safari and going on one of his camel treks is definitely a must if you are visiting the Rajasthan state, and especially if you are visiting the Thar Deserts of Jaisalmer. You will not be disappointed. His guesthouse is clean, and they have many sleeping options for all types of travelers: from budget dorms to private rooms. They even have tents for those trav

Nice little hostel, and Abu is an absolute legend! Just listen to his stories and you will agree. The rest of the staff is very helpful but seems a tad disoriented, like when we arrived early in the morning and they didn't know which room we had booked. The room itself was clean, but when it rains the windows leak badly. Frequent powercuts also caused the room to become uncomfortably hot. Rooftop restaurant is cozy and the safari we booked through the hostel was excellent!

Bada was a huge help in letting me use the computer and securing a ride. Restaurant food quite good. Abu and company were very accommodating when I had a change in plans.

Wonderful hotel, the owner ABU is amazing!! Very helpful and funny. Went on the camel safari, it was great, I cannot fault it at all. Facilities were clean and it was a good price!

• 9th Jul 2015

Fantastic Guesthouse

Great place to stay! Abu and the staff are nice and relaxed. The rooms are confortable, and the terrace is nice to hangout. The hot water is not really hot, but depending on the weather is not that bad.