9.2
Superb 155 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 155 Total Reviews
Abu Safari Jaisalmer Located at Near Fort, Dhibba Para, Jaisalmer.
India
Jaisalmer Rajasthan 345001 Near Fort, Dhibba Para
92% 155
26.9105912 70.9121500
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

Abu Safari, 1 of the best hostels in India, great staff, very helpful at all times! Mama mia restaurant on the roof top was also great!Price is a star! Always very welcoming! Happy life! I'd highly recommend this place! Excelente lugar, no busques más!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

I am so happy to recommend Abu Safari Hotel. Was greeted so warmly at the train station as they offer free pick up and drop off. Then we got free welcome chai in the rooftop restaurant Mama Mia Hotel where again we were again greeted by huge smiles and friendly staff. We stayed in a dorm and it was beyond our expectations especially for the price. The room was large, clean and the air con worked fabulously. The bathroom was just as good. The staff were so helpful especially the owner Abu - such

• India, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016

Abu Safari is best place for travellers..i was a solo Indian traveller.They have an amazing roof top restaurant which is run by Prince and he is an awesome guy ..the stuff is reasonably priced and food is fresh and tasty ..Abu is a friendly guy and always is welcome for suggestions ..he will personally ensure that all travellers are comfortable ..i booked for one night but ended up staying for two more nights ...they arrange amazing safari to the sand dunes ...

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Great hostel with great people!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

I was so impressed with the free pick up service and was then greeted so warmly upon arriving at Abu Safari Hotel. What a great hotel. Really clean, rooms are spacious, excellent value for money. And the staff - some of the best staff I've met. So friendly and helpful. I needed to get stuff from the markets and pharmacy and they quickly offered to drive me there. Great service. The restaurant on the rooftop is all worth a visit. Really well priced, delicious food and again great staff. Thanks

15th Aug 2016
7.7

no locks on dorm rooms or lockers but didn't have any problems, I literally had a dorm of 8 to myself. No one else at the hostel so no atmosphere really but staff were really nice especially talem and always took me out and stuff which I appreciated. Prince in the rooftop is nice too but needs to chill out, felt nervous just being around him and he kept pressuring me to write a review on trip advisor. If I heard life is mama Mia one more time tho I could've killed myself!!

• Spain, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Our stay in Abu Safari was great, the staff was really friendly and attentive, perfect location, very clean and a lot of facilities. Moreover they offer maybe the best desert safari in Jaisalmer in a dunes area with no other tourist

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

We had an amazing stay at Abu Safari, the staff are wonderful and couldn't be more helpful. They offer free pick up and drop off services to the train/ bus station plus taking you anywhere you wish once in Jaisalmer. We did the camel safari which was an amazing experience, the staff were all great and was a good value for money. Abu himself is a really funny man and will do anything to make sure you are happy! Life is mamma Mia at Abu safari!

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Safari was so excellent and everyone was so friendly! The restaurant was absolutely brilliant and Prince was the best host we could have ever asked ! We'd definitely recommend!

22nd Jul 2016

The staff at Abu Safari are there for anything and everything you need. Food is great, rooftop is perfect for drinks, and the rooms are comfortable. Would definitely recommend staying. Tours are available as well, though I would negotiate on the price if I were there again.