Abu Safari Jaisalmer

Fabulous 263 Total Reviews

• shankkash3439
  • India, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

Nice budget place to stay at in Jaisalmer. Even arranges Sam Desert Safari which is very reasonable and good value for money. They looked after us well.

6th Sep 2017

I arrived in Jaisalmer an hour later than I'd told Abu but still there staff waiting at the stop to take me free of charge to the hostel. When I got to the hostel I was checked in super quickly and told to go to the roof where Abu was. He is a bit crazy but in a lovable way! I stayed on the roof restaurant the rest of the night were a traditional band played and you can relax with other guests with a great view of fort. Not all staff speak English but they try they're best & very friendly!

• ryantennis
  • South Africa, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

I arrived off my bus and a man from Abu Safari was there to pick me up. He had a large sign and a car that was detailed with Abu Safari. NOTE that other locals will try get you to come with them once you get off the bus - don't do it! There will be a representative from Abu Safari there to meet you. Staff are super friendly, the hostel has a great rooftop, and it is great value for money. The camel Safari was excellent and a highly recommended must do - book it through Abu Safari!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2017
5.1

The hostel itself isn't much. The safari was great though

• purnellnovy2754
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Aug 2017
7.4

My friend and i were cautious after reading a number of reveiws warning females about innapropriate behaviour by staff members. After our stay we can clarify their concerns. The towels/linen dirty. No toilet seat. Half the things they say are included in the safari are indeed not included. regardless of this we would definetly come back. Overall we had a great time. Value for money, spacious dorms with a/c. The staff were so friendly and accomodating. The safari was simple but fun.

28th Jul 2017

Great service from all of the staff, probably the coolest hostel I've seen so far, everybody is so friendly and helpful. They organise camel safaris too which is so handy. Great hospitality, they made me feel at home

Thanks for the coolest review ever my friend!! you are always welcome in this place. Abu Safari Jaisalmer

• India, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

My stay at abu safari was amazing. Staff, facilities, location it was all so good. As a female traveller it was totally safe and even staff was great. Rooms were very clean and tidy. Staff makes sure if you need anything.

Thanks fir the good review, we are really concerned about the reality of the female traveler in India and always we try to fell people comfortable like home. Regards Abu Safari Jaisalmer Team

22nd Jul 2017
7.7

Very cheap hostel - Abu is an interesting character - I was a female travelling alone and was absolutely fine despite lower reviews that say he was a bit of a creep. I think it's worth staying here the safari is really fun and there are great people in the hostel. It's within walking distance of the fort and the staff are so helpful - I needed a phone sim and they sorted that for me along with train tickets for me and bus tickets for a friend.

Thanks you for your wonderful review. And thanks for loving our safari trip. We always there for helping! Regards Abu Safari Jaisalmer

19th Jul 2017

Such an amazing hostel! It's like a palace! Abu and his team were great for the safari and was all such good pricing! One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in Abu even took me to the hospital on his bike and came and picked me up for free, he was great!

Thank you for your nice review. Always we are giving our best to give the best service and your words worth every effort on that. Regards Abu Safari Jaisalmer

• saranya_ss
  • India, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
5.4

Pros : Nice place and very close to the fort. Free pickup and drop Cheap price. Cons: They are nice until we get the safari package with them. Safari package is not worth the money. They promised more but it was not worth the money. No proper water facilities. Staffs are creepy and try to hit on with solo woman travelers. Not a place for solo woman travelers.

Hello,I'm really so sorry you feel uncomfortable we really tray make my ol gest make Happy Awr Staff Open mine we meet tourists we are always joke make fun with guest we feel just like our family member we also Open mind We really sorry newer again any tourists coming from India grill we newer jock When you are in Desert 2 gril from franc 1 boy Europe 4 gril from Coria 2 boy from Coria I make you are best praise 50 Dom Room Free pick And drop Ef you don't feel Uncomfortable In my Place You ol Way saynig You Are coming Bake work In my place we check awry body and we haf we know my Staff ol way joking with Europe we promise newer joking with India we Ef you say me i Reali pay some money bake MY safari prise 3 Different safari Difrent Desert 1300 or 1700 2000 2 pm to nekst day 11 am woter turban ol including ef you Think so much dish praise In Jaisalmer ol European Tourist Like open Safari Non tourist Safari wish you haf beautiful travel life is mama Mia happy happy to meet again best Regards Abu And Amy from Australia

×