Abu Safari Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Fort, Dhibba Para, Jaisalmer, India

Unfortunately due to time restraints I could only stay 1 night here but Abu was a great host and ensured that I had a very comfortable stay. Comfortable room ad nice rooftop.

Abu is a great host and has a fun personality! He will make you feel very welcome. It's nice to see hotel owners that are honest and genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. Also met other like minded travellers to go on camel safari.

I travel a lot and this was my best hostel experience so far. Owner, Abu, is an amazing person. He spent a lot of time with us, drove us to some places with his Jeep and bike for free. Rooms are very clean and it takes just around 7-8 minutes to get to the Fort. They also allowed us to spend there time after we finished safari (organised by their competitors!). They arranged any beer and other things we needed. Abu Safari Hostel is a part of Jaisalmer must do experience.

Wow. Best hostel I have stayed in India. Abu is an excellent host and makes you feel at home and like you are part of the family. He cannot do enough for you! The rooms are spacious and clean and the food is excellent. Definitely recommended!

• 17th Sep 2014

Although we just planned to spend one night in Jaisalmer and do our camel safari in Khuri... The athmosphere and staff at Abu Safari were SO good that we decided to stay there for a few more nights and do the safari with them (thanks also to some reviews of previous guests. No pressure at all from the owners of the place). Abu and his collegues were incredibly kind and Abu helped us with all (free pick up/drop off, visit to the old fort and surroundings, advices...). Really recommended.

I really can recommand this guest house. Abu, the owner of the hotel, offered us the best service of all hotels we stayed in.He's a chilled, funny and really nice person who you can really rely on. Abu picks you up at the railway station, drives you around the city if he has time and chilling on the beautiful roof garden makes you feel comfortable. Abu offered us a Safari without pushing and it was a great experience with nice guides. Also the roof top restaurant at abu safari was amazing!

• 19th Aug 2014

Hi there, I would totally and utterly recommend this guest house to anyone! One of my favourite places I have stayed in India and such an absolutely special time!

Probably the best place I stayed in India. Abu took such good care of us in Jaisalmer. He picked us up from the train station and really made us feel at home in his place. He would help us with anything we needed. We went on his camel safari and really enjoyed it too. I'll definitely be coming back to Abu Safari in the future !!!

Abu Safari is one of the best place to stay in all India. Truhly honest owner of hotel, friendly staff . Rooms are big with hot water, wi-fi, ac or fan, good bett and window from where you have view to Fort Jaisalmer.Hotel have also good locaition, walking distance to Lake, Fort , Market,Railwaystation. Just please be carefull in bus or train many people say they are Abu Safari what is not true, owner always wait on the station with signboard. Don't trust people inside bus or train. Good luck !

Great place to stay if visiting jaisalmer. Really make you feel at home. No pressure for a safari and top location outside of the fort. Free pickup and drop off, so handy. Toilet leaked when flushed, had my fingers crossed it was clean water. Other than that no problems at all, would stay again in a heartbeat, though maybe in a cooler season!!

We stayed in Abu's place for 5 days + did 9 days safari which was absolutely fantastic. Actually why we booked it from Abu was beacuse he seemed so honest guy and got very nice impression of him straight from the beginning. And weren't diappointed in any way! This guy is just so nice and not like so many others. We didnt get the feeling that we were just customers and way to get some money, at all. Thats rare. Hotel itself at perfect location near the fort. Best place in India this far!!! J&E