Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Reviews

Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I asked for a pick-up but I myself was not able to make it to the bus terminal on time (6pm), so I got a tuk-tuk to take me to the guest house (GH) at around 8:30pm. It turned out that the GH staff did send someone to wait for me at the bus terminal until I showed up in the GH. The single room I booked does not have window curtain and the toilet does not have a cover. No hot water for shower either. Otherwise, it's a very good place. Breakfast was always either Noodles w eggs or Toast w eggs.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • China

Nice place. Difficult to find on your own but a Tuk Tuk will take you there. Free breakfast is a great touch. Rooms are plenty big enough with good Wifi too. TV in the room with English channels too. Only a short walk from the town and easily I'm reach of the Angkor temples. Money well spent here for a simple stay. Be warned the staff, who are very nice, get up early to make breakfast and make a lot of noise. No sleeping in here.

The room was clean and comfortable . The staff were friendly, care and great English speaking. I got free pickup service from the airport and drop off as well. They provided free breakfast and Wifi. It’s really great value for the money. The location was excellent, closed to everything but not loud at night. I recommend this place to ALL backpackers.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

I was great time in here and happy with them. I had confusing my booking date, but the owner still keep it for me as I made phone call them in advance. This villa was great location, wonderful staff and perfect introduction to Cambodia. Would highly recommend. Many thanks to all the staff and the the tuk tuk drivers they arranged.

I requested the free pick up that they advertise, no one picked us up, even after two emails I sent asking them to. Upon arrival the guy at reception told us that our things will probably be stolen from our room, especially if we go to the temples then it will happen when the cleaners go in. He said to leave anything safely at reception as it is manned 24/7, he left us at reception, unattended for a good 10 minutes?! The room was poorly kept and uncomfortable, we booked 3 nights but left after 2