Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Reviews

Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Personal locker, more cleaning is necessary.

We had awesome time staying with Hi Siep Reap. 5 stars! We booked one night, but end up extended one more day, then came back again for two more lovely nights. The services are superb! Every time we got free pickup, and everything is on time. The staffs are so sweet and friendly. This place can make you feel at home. We are HIGHLY recommend this hostel, a good luck for everyone, wish you can book on the day you desired.

Booked and called to ask for pickup. Next day no pickup and no room. Said they didn't get the booking. Day after they had a room. I saw a lot of people who had booked when there was no available room. Always overbooked! Promised to pay me back the tuktuk for pickup but they paid me back only half the money after I asked many times.

• 18th Feb 2015

They overbooked, and we had to find another hotel upon arrival. The reception clerk did appear to be sorry and was very polite.

• 15th Feb 2015

We spend only one night at Advisor Angkor Villa, but there is a such friendly atmosphere is this place ! The receptionist is a wonderful woman who can do everything for you. The hotel is not on a street, it is in a kind of background so the place is pretty quiet. And the breakfast is delicous ! "Come as king, leaving as friend, back as family !"

Great staff, thanks for all the help and advice.

I asked for a pick-up but I myself was not able to make it to the bus terminal on time (6pm), so I got a tuk-tuk to take me to the guest house (GH) at around 8:30pm. It turned out that the GH staff did send someone to wait for me at the bus terminal until I showed up in the GH. The single room I booked does not have window curtain and the toilet does not have a cover. No hot water for shower either. Otherwise, it's a very good place. Breakfast was always either Noodles w eggs or Toast w eggs.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • China

Nice place. Difficult to find on your own but a Tuk Tuk will take you there. Free breakfast is a great touch. Rooms are plenty big enough with good Wifi too. TV in the room with English channels too. Only a short walk from the town and easily I'm reach of the Angkor temples. Money well spent here for a simple stay. Be warned the staff, who are very nice, get up early to make breakfast and make a lot of noise. No sleeping in here.

The room was clean and comfortable . The staff were friendly, care and great English speaking. I got free pickup service from the airport and drop off as well. They provided free breakfast and Wifi. It’s really great value for the money. The location was excellent, closed to everything but not loud at night. I recommend this place to ALL backpackers.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

I was great time in here and happy with them. I had confusing my booking date, but the owner still keep it for me as I made phone call them in advance. This villa was great location, wonderful staff and perfect introduction to Cambodia. Would highly recommend. Many thanks to all the staff and the the tuk tuk drivers they arranged.