Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap

• Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia
8.0
Fabulous 94 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 94 Total Reviews
Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Located at Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap Siem Reap 855 Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area
80% 94
13.3639427 103.8534057
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

This Villa is very nice and great atmosphere. The location is very good. People working here are friendly and always smiling. Breakfast option is good and tasty for fee as well. Service is very good. Room is also cleaned daily if you want. Highly recommended!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

I stayed for 4 nights in here. They sent a free tuktuk to pick us up after a long bus from Vietnam. Just what we needed after a long day of travelling. It was so great!! Very friendly owner, who will help you with everything you need during your stay in Siem Reap. Clean rooms with a cheap price! I would definitely recommend this villa to other travellers! Could not fault the rooms or the staffs.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

I and my girlfriend arrived after a long trip from Bangkok and were immediately welcomed kindly by the manager. One member of staff took the time to sit us down and give information about the surrounding area and activities (in very good English). All the staffs were very helpful and excellent service. They arranged cheap price and good tuktuk driver for us to around trips in Siem Reap. I definitely stay in here again.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I stayed here 4 nights during my visit to Siem Reap. Good prices and good location (not too far from Pu Street). I must say the staff that work there are the absolute best. The staff also invited my friends and me to sit outside with them and drink a few Angkor beers and have some good conversation. Highly Recommend!!

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

We loved the staff, every single person was super friendly, polite and helpful, they always provided us for low price everything. The rooms were just average, but we knew we were not staying at a luxurious hotel. The price included quite a lot of like free airport pickup, wifi, city map, coffee/tea and breakfast. The staff is what makes this budget hotel so excellent!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2016

Lovely and friendly staffs, wonderful stay with reasonable price. A centrally located charming place with good service. I’ll be back for my next holiday.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

We really loved this Villa, because of the staffs, they were so welcoming, polite and kind. Very conveniently located, close to the Royal Park, Siem Reap River, ATM and Central market. Anyway we had very good breakfast including the room rate, and we provided free airport drop off as well. They arranged Angkor Wat sightseeing for us, that was great time with good tuktuk driver and low price, $10 per day only. We would come again, 100% recommended this to all travelers as backpackers like us.

• China, Male, 31-40
17th Mar 2016

Great place to stay with reasonable price, friendly staffs with good service. Great value for money.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

We had a pleasant stay at this guesthouse. The staffs were very accommodating and also tuktuk drivers. They provided free pickup service from the airport, Wifi in the room, breakfast and coffee 24 hours. When we had some troubles with the electricity in the room, they attended to it as prompt as possible and offered us to change rooms. However it’s cheap price and nice place to stay for short holiday. We will definitely book and return again.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

I stayed for 4 nights in this villa. From booking our room and arriving at the airport, they are ready to assist us in every aspect of my trip. The location was also good near marts, River, Banks and shopping areas, but far enough to insulate you from the noise. Staff treats you like royalty and can't do enough for you. The room was not huge, but was very clean and comfortable, and I felt very safe and secure staying here.