Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Reviews

Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I was great time in here and happy with them. I had confusing my booking date, but the owner still keep it for me as I made phone call them in advance. This villa was great location, wonderful staff and perfect introduction to Cambodia. Would highly recommend. Many thanks to all the staff and the the tuk tuk drivers they arranged.

I requested the free pick up that they advertise, no one picked us up, even after two emails I sent asking them to. Upon arrival the guy at reception told us that our things will probably be stolen from our room, especially if we go to the temples then it will happen when the cleaners go in. He said to leave anything safely at reception as it is manned 24/7, he left us at reception, unattended for a good 10 minutes?! The room was poorly kept and uncomfortable, we booked 3 nights but left after 2

I loved the place, helpful and friendly staff, and reliable services. Cheapest rooms are small with basic equipment, but it is not too important. I recommend this place for everyone.

• 30th May 2014