Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap

• Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia
8.4
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Located at Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap Siem Reap 855 Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area
84% 101
13.3639427 103.8534057
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016
5.7

Room had a strong smell of mildew. The staff transferred me to Adan World, a sister hostel, which was much better. Staff were really friendly and nice. Location is pretty poor since it is hard to get a tuk tuk. The hotel charges $2 per drop off to town, which negates the value of the place. Go for this only if you really want to save every dollar and don't mind walking about 20 minutes to town.

12th Jun 2016
6.0

We didnt actually stay here because we saw the place and found it a bit dingy and depressing so we cancelled out reservation. It was pretty clean but seems like an older place and we thought we would have AC in our room. Also the sink leaked. The staff was very nice when we arrived. For the money, we could have sucked it up and stayed here but we knew we were going to spend the next 4 days being sweaty and exhausted after all day temple exursions so we wanted somewhere more comfortable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

I will stay in here again when I visit Siem Reap. The location is ideal for everything, room prices are low price (rooms, tuktuks, tickets) and it's very clean, but what makes it is the staff, it is a Cambodian owner, all Cambodians working here are kind, friendly, caring and excellent at their jobs. They arrange everything for you and you can trust you are safe in any of their employees care. I like them so much. Highly recommend this place.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
29th May 2016

Cheap price, friendly staffs, clean rooms. They provided free pickup(bus/Air) Wifi, breakfast, coffee and tea. Really good Value for money.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

This Villa is very nice and great atmosphere. The location is very good. People working here are friendly and always smiling. Breakfast option is good and tasty for fee as well. Service is very good. Room is also cleaned daily if you want. Highly recommended!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

I stayed for 4 nights in here. They sent a free tuktuk to pick us up after a long bus from Vietnam. Just what we needed after a long day of travelling. It was so great!! Very friendly owner, who will help you with everything you need during your stay in Siem Reap. Clean rooms with a cheap price! I would definitely recommend this villa to other travellers! Could not fault the rooms or the staffs.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

I and my girlfriend arrived after a long trip from Bangkok and were immediately welcomed kindly by the manager. One member of staff took the time to sit us down and give information about the surrounding area and activities (in very good English). All the staffs were very helpful and excellent service. They arranged cheap price and good tuktuk driver for us to around trips in Siem Reap. I definitely stay in here again.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I stayed here 4 nights during my visit to Siem Reap. Good prices and good location (not too far from Pu Street). I must say the staff that work there are the absolute best. The staff also invited my friends and me to sit outside with them and drink a few Angkor beers and have some good conversation. Highly Recommend!!

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

We loved the staff, every single person was super friendly, polite and helpful, they always provided us for low price everything. The rooms were just average, but we knew we were not staying at a luxurious hotel. The price included quite a lot of like free airport pickup, wifi, city map, coffee/tea and breakfast. The staff is what makes this budget hotel so excellent!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2016

Lovely and friendly staffs, wonderful stay with reasonable price. A centrally located charming place with good service. I’ll be back for my next holiday.