Advisor Angkor Villa Siem Reap Reviews

Closed to Star Mart/Caltex Station, Taphoul Villag, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia

can be more improved to make it feel more welcoming

I have booked triple room. when i check in, the receptionist told me that triple room was not available. But ask me to take double room. Lucky they return back back usd3 to me since double room rate is 9usd and triple room is 12usd. Water from water tap look clear but taste like water run through rusty pipe.

I like the free pickup service. Free breakfast is amazing. One of the staff is super helpful and friendly, the other one is not so much. It's good that there is always someone at the reception. It would be nice to have a private fridge in rooms.

Left our passports to "safety box" at reception. When it was time to check out, it took 30 minutes to find our passports :)

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Finland

I prefer to stay at places where the host does not quote me the tourist prices for transportation and such. Did not feel like a place where the staff had my best interest at heart, which makes me uneasy about trusting them to help me when I have questions. Thus, I think staff could be more reliable and more friendly. Facilities were ok for the price, but not a good place to meet other travelers...not much a sense of community. Could definitely improve.

Well located and with beautiful place and friendly staffs, it is a little oasis in Siem Reap. The rooms are comfortable and colorful with good Wifi. They provided free 30 mins massage, also free breakfast and tea/coffee. We would have no hesitation in revisiting this little jewel.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Solid choice all around. Most staff doesn't speak English and they weren't able to give us many recommendations for things to do, but they were friendly and the room was decent for the price.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Tajikistan

Awesome, amazing staff and comfortable stay, cheap price for tours, free pickup, free breakfast and free massage. great value for money.

• 22nd Nov 2015

I would never stay there again. very bad location, rai. means havoc (and rain is very frequent). the staff can not speak English at all. Seem to not know any places.

I stayed here for 5 nights in this guesthouse. It’s in a fantastic location, only a stone throw away from Pub Street and the night market. The staff are so friendly and so kind and helpful. This is really what made our stay so brilliant. A big thank you to Leng, his English is great and went out of his way to make our stay perfect. The guesthouses offer a good price for Khmer body massage which was divine after a hot long day climbing temples. A great stay for the fantastic hospitality.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

We spend 4 nights in this hotel and enjoyed it very muc. Very friendly and helpful staff, they really do the best they can to make your stay memorable. They will arrange the transport to Angkor with low price and good English speaking driver as well. The rooms are clean, comfortable stay and have a nice interior. I would highly recommend this hotel for my perfect stay.

• 6th Nov 2015

Very friendly staff, good value for money. Room was cleaned every day and the breakfast was good. About 10-15min walk to the center and pub street which was okay. Can easily recommend this place :)