Airlie Beach YHA Reviews

394 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Australia

Was a horrible stay random staff members would walk in and out of our room without saying anything or knocking first , sheets and beds weren't clean, bath room was very poorly cleaned, the pool facility looked like it had not been cleaned for months and was milky white very disappointing stay.

• 30th Dec 2014

Very good stay, just a shame to ay for the wifi... at least let a free data amount to everybody....

This hostel is a little bit off the main strip and is not as nice as some of the other hostels on the strip or other YHA's I have stayed at but was adequate for our one night stay. The rooms were equipped with lockers which increased the security of our belongings. Staff were warm and friendly.

AC in the room was broken couldn't get a good nights sleep. Not what you expect from YHA. One of the lockers in the dorm was broken also but we could share the other one.

Great location right on the main street. The staff here were fantastic and helped me plan my activities in Airlie Beach. The rooms were large but they only had 1 power point between 8 people! The first room was assigned was absolutely filthy with old food and cigarette butts everywhere. the reception lady was super nice and let me go to a different room because apparently that room was for the staff who worked there! The room I was moved to was very clean though and I would recommend it.

View all Airlie Beach Hostels