Aji Verde Hostel Reviews

Vicua'a 415, La Serena, Chile

The staff was super friendly, kitchen was well equipped and bathrooms clean. The atmosphere was great and everyone was very relaxed.

Loved the staff guy working when I was there. Super cool, friendly & helpful! Thanks for everything!

Nice hostel with friendly staff and all the qualities you look for in a hostel. Positives: - Staff were amazing! Very friendly, gave helpful tips and really went out of their way to help you see the area. - Showers were hot and there is a good kitchen to cook in and communal areas (rooftop). Negatives: - The rooms are a bit cramped and the bunks sway a bit and one of the ladders was broken but not really a big problem. Recommend this hostel when looking for somewhere to stay in La Serena!

Super buen hostal! La gente super linda y el lugar es muy bonito!

Our stay was wonderful! The staff was incredible and definitely the best part of the hostel. The kitchen and breakfast were lacking, especially when they told us that it was real coffee, and not Nescafe. I would suggest learning how to correctly use the coffee maker if you are going to tell your guests that it is real coffee! Our room was wonderful and the hostel was easy to get to from all parts of the city! Definitely would come back for a second time!

Very chilled out hostel, decent kitchen facilities and average dorms, staff were helpful and friendly.

I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed for two nights. It is one of the best hostels I've stayed in for the price and the beds are so comfy! I loved that when I got there, I made my own bed with clean sheets. However, the shower water was luke warm. That is my only complaint. Also, the staff plans fun things to do with other visitors. I had a great time!

• 8th May 2015

Friendly staff and nice hostel. Cool lounge area and rooftop terrace. WiFi tended to be very poor/not work at peak times.