Aji Verde Hostel Reviews

Vicua'a 415, La Serena, Chile

Loved the staff guy working when I was there. Super cool, friendly & helpful! Thanks for everything!

Nice hostel with friendly staff and all the qualities you look for in a hostel. Positives: - Staff were amazing! Very friendly, gave helpful tips and really went out of their way to help you see the area. - Showers were hot and there is a good kitchen to cook in and communal areas (rooftop). Negatives: - The rooms are a bit cramped and the bunks sway a bit and one of the ladders was broken but not really a big problem. Recommend this hostel when looking for somewhere to stay in La Serena!

Super buen hostal! La gente super linda y el lugar es muy bonito!

Our stay was wonderful! The staff was incredible and definitely the best part of the hostel. The kitchen and breakfast were lacking, especially when they told us that it was real coffee, and not Nescafe. I would suggest learning how to correctly use the coffee maker if you are going to tell your guests that it is real coffee! Our room was wonderful and the hostel was easy to get to from all parts of the city! Definitely would come back for a second time!

Very chilled out hostel, decent kitchen facilities and average dorms, staff were helpful and friendly.

I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed for two nights. It is one of the best hostels I've stayed in for the price and the beds are so comfy! I loved that when I got there, I made my own bed with clean sheets. However, the shower water was luke warm. That is my only complaint. Also, the staff plans fun things to do with other visitors. I had a great time!

• 8th May 2015

Friendly staff and nice hostel. Cool lounge area and rooftop terrace. WiFi tended to be very poor/not work at peak times.

Really cool roof terrace, nice staff and pretty chilled place !

I arrived early in the morning, nobody knew about that but I was able to go directly to my room for having a nap and I could even breakfast for free! The team booked tours for us and helped us organising the days. The only negative point is, that the dorm was a bit smelly because there was no window to open.

Nice staff, good help with tours