Aji Verde Hostel Reviews

Vicua'a 415, La Serena, Chile

I stayed here for 7 nights and really enjoyed the experience. the staff are very friendly and always checking to make sure you are enjoying your stay. I left my camera charger in my room and they were kind enough to send it up to me in San Pedro with a bus driver. Haven't one bad word to say about the place

• 29th Mar 2014

Room smelled of damp. The place generally needs a bit of attention, especially when compared with other hostels we have stayed such as in Ancud. The difference in quality is miles apart for not much difference in cost. On the plus side staff were friendly and helpful and it was located near the town centre.

Nice hostel, Nice staff! It is near everything and you Can walk to all the things there is to see!

Very helpful and pleasant staff. The rooftop patio has a great view and there is a great market nearby.

Ok hostel. Kitchen was not the cleanest

This hostel is by far one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing and super accommodating and helpful! Franco makes amazing great drinks in the evenings and Herman is full of many amazing tips on where to go and what to see! Amazing place! Stay here and you won't regret it! :)

Stuff is not very friendly. Hostel is a bit messed up. Its close to the supernarket.

Nice hostel with a good staff, I realy enjoy the atmosphere. Its a good place to stay with everything you need. Bon hôtel, bien placé dans la ville avec un staff super. Il y a tout ce dont vous avez besoin. Bueno hospedaje con super staff, todo que necessita.

The common areas made it easy to meet people, most of the staff was really nice and helpful, we could use the kitchen, and the dorm beds were sturdy. The owner is friendly and always willing to help if you need anything. However, the 3rd night, our dormmates arrived at 2 am, and one of the male staff opened the door without knocking, which came as a surprise when I woke up to a man standing in the door. Checkout is at 12 pm, but we got kicked out at 9:45 am so they could change the sheets.

• 1st Feb 2014

The hostel has a good location, I was really well received and provided with information. The staff was friendly and obliging. Mostly. Breakfast included fruits also : )

One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Hostel was in a pretty good location right by a Supermarket and old town. Wi-Fi was good breakfast was good! juice and fruit and buns. rooms were nice. 2 rooftop patios lower one was cool top one would be really cool if it was so cluttered and maybe had a few hammocks. Overall a good stay

The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly.

• 13th Nov 2013