Alberg De Centre Esplai Reviews

Riu Anoia, 42-54, El Prat de Llobregat, Spain

This was one of the strangest places I've ever stayed. I suspect it was just a corrupt government construction project that has no real business model. My single room was a 4-bed dorm that I had to myself, which was a bit strange. El Prat is a sketchy area and the location near the airport was no faster thank taking the Aerobus to central Barcelona would have been - 40 minute bus to T1 (bus from T1 or to T2 is shorter). The hostel was clean and had basic amenities but I would not stay again.

Was a great place to stay overnight and close to the airport which was exactly what we needed for our short one night stop over in barcelona. Staff were very friendly and suggested a great place for dinner.

View all El Prat de Llobregat Hostels