Alberg Juvenil Sa Vinyeta Reviews

Cami Vell de sa farola, s/n, Ciutadella de Menorca, Menorca, Spain

staff very friendly and attentive . good location

From the moment I checked in I wasn't made feel welcome. The staff could barely understand english, couldn't provide me with any useful information regarding how I could spend my time there, I had to pay an extra 2 euro extra just for a sheet to over my mattress. I was told no one else would be staying while I was there. At 3pm the reception was shut along with the kitchen area. Leaving me alone in the 3 story building with no 24 hour security. So I packed my things and checked into a hotel!