Alberg Juvenil Sa Vinyeta Reviews

Cami Vell de sa farola, s/n, Ciutadella de Menorca, Menorca, Spain

location bad. no cleaning during stay. no towels, shampoo, soap. no wi-fi in the room. very small rooms.felt like in the middle of nowhere.

There were no facilities we could use! The staff were friendly and helpful but their policy was that we were not supposed to use the kitchen as it is for English students that come to learn. This should not be listed as a hostel as all we were able to use was our room. The air conditioning did not work

staff very friendly and attentive . good location

It was very hot and the air conditioning was not working, it would be good to have bigger lockers to put all of your possessions in, as the small lockers were okay, but I think they would be easy to get into, so a bigger and stronger locker.

From the moment I checked in I wasn't made feel welcome. The staff could barely understand english, couldn't provide me with any useful information regarding how I could spend my time there, I had to pay an extra 2 euro extra just for a sheet to over my mattress. I was told no one else would be staying while I was there. At 3pm the reception was shut along with the kitchen area. Leaving me alone in the 3 story building with no 24 hour security. So I packed my things and checked into a hotel!