Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we will debit the total amount a week beafore arrival and the cancellation after 7 days will pay the first night.
if cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way.
If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
For every group we will offer a welcome drink. Remember, reception open 24 hours, maps of the area FREE, we will explain where the best place to visit, the best restaurants, the attractions of the area.
Remember that will be the possibility that the hotel choose the best accommodation for you group changing the request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.