Albergo Villa Serena Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 2/b, Marghera, Venice, Italy

It was a little odd finding out that the view from our room was of the laundry facility for the hotel. And that our shower was just a corner of the room with a shower curtain. Also the toilet was part of your shower area. The hostel is a little confusing to find from the train station. But you cannot argue with the price. Only 10 minutes by train from the island.

I really enjoyed my time in Veneza, part of this I can say that, it was at Albergo Villa Serena.

• 23rd May 2014

With this hotel you definitely get what you pay for. Even though it's not located in the island, the bus stop is a 5 minute walk away and the bus comes every 10 mins. Only major problem was that the wifi was very weak and didn't reach the top floor so you had to go use it in the lobby. However, the hotel has a very homey feel which is fitting for a place like Venice.

Great hostel, very close to Venice canals and at the same time very quiet.

We had a nice stay there. Very nice hotel and very nice environment.

• 10th May 2014
  • China

Location was very convenient - on the mainland. Very close to the train station on Mestre and a short bus ride to the airport. Bus to main island of Venice was convenient. Staff was very helpful, particularly with directions w/ a complimentary breakfast when I checked out! My room did smell a little weird, but they changed the sheets everyday (I think). Bathroom set was a bit strange with the shower and toilet together and the drain was not that great. Overall good stay.

1 2 Next » last »