Albergo Villa Serena Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 2/b, Marghera, Venice, Italy

I really enjoyed my time in Veneza, part of this I can say that, it was at Albergo Villa Serena.

• 23rd May 2014

With this hotel you definitely get what you pay for. Even though it's not located in the island, the bus stop is a 5 minute walk away and the bus comes every 10 mins. Only major problem was that the wifi was very weak and didn't reach the top floor so you had to go use it in the lobby. However, the hotel has a very homey feel which is fitting for a place like Venice.

Great hostel, very close to Venice canals and at the same time very quiet.

We had a nice stay there. Very nice hotel and very nice environment.

• 10th May 2014
  • China

Location was very convenient - on the mainland. Very close to the train station on Mestre and a short bus ride to the airport. Bus to main island of Venice was convenient. Staff was very helpful, particularly with directions w/ a complimentary breakfast when I checked out! My room did smell a little weird, but they changed the sheets everyday (I think). Bathroom set was a bit strange with the shower and toilet together and the drain was not that great. Overall good stay.

I will officially write in to hostelworld as well as the Italian tourism board to complain about this hotel because of the reason below: 1. The distance between this hotel and mastre station is not 300m but 1.2km according to google map 2. the hotel sold the 5-bed room that we booked and patched up a room for us last minute and when we asked about our original room the staff asked us to 'take our money and get out' we have everything recorded in video. hostelworld, please contact me personally.

The hostel was very nice, reasonable price. I had electric curtains and a fridge inside the room. The room had a small balcony with chairs and a table. It was very clean and neat. 7 euro breakfast, I had to leave early and couldn't try it. It is 15 min away from Venice SMN but I consider it better if you need an early departure. I would definitively stay there again.

1 2 Next » last »