9.0
Superb 634 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 634 Total Reviews
Albergue & Hostal del Glaciar Libertador - HI Located at Avda Libertador 587, , El Calafate.
Argentina
El Calafate 9405 Avda Libertador 587
90% 634
-50.3396540 -72.2554492
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016
5.4

The wifi is really sketchy which was not helpful. The staff didn't book me a transfer to the airport and I had to take a cab which cost more than my night stay! The locks for the lockers are so small that my lock didn't fit and I couldn't lock my stuff away.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
22nd Oct 2016

We were in one of the en suite double bedrooms in Oct 2016. Plenty of space. Amazing underfloor heating! Helpful and friendly receptionist. Modest breakfast but fine. WiFi slowish, especially in room at far end of building. Short walk into town centre.

• England, Female, 31-40
7th Sep 2016

Great hostel, clean decent dorms and huge kitchen. We were there off peak so not many other guests but the receptionist made us really welcome and was very kind. I'd recommend to friends.