Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Spain

The staff was so welcoming and helpful! He gave us a map and showed us all the great places to see in the city and tips for getting around. The hostel was very well run and so clean. Great place!

• 27th Jun 2015

The staff was incredibly welcoming and kind. They helped us with everything we needed, from ordering pizza to chasing down someone who had taken a forgotten phone down the street. You made our stay wonderful! Thank you so much!

The hostel, in itself, is quite good. However, there were two negative points. First, the manager of the hostel insisted that there was still tax to be paid on the total amount and only relented when I indicated to him, on the copy of the booking from the website, that all taxes were already included. Secondly, when we were having the included breakfast the following morning, an elderly gentleman (presumably the owner's father), shouted at us for trying to drink a second cup of milk. Poor image!

This was a cool hostel in a good location - best part about it was the nice family that works there. They were very helpful

The host was very friendly and helpful! He gave recommendation of places to go and good places to eat! He also made sure everything was to our liking.

• 8th May 2015

Will return without hesitation! Jose was welcoming, helpful and genuine, providing good ideas about what to visit based on my interests. This is one of the cleanest places I've stayed in, ever. One review said it's not the place to meet people. I met three others while I was there, so it's likely seasonal. The facilities aren't flashy as some places, but well built, secure, central & totally met my needs. The co-ed bathroom was a surprise (2showers/2toilet) but there weren't any problems.

The place is really clean, like spotless clean I really apreciatted that, it is not a place to meet lots of people, so keep that in mind and also, I don't agree you should be kicked out of the hostel if you arrive before check in, I mean, you dont need to see the room, I get that, but it would be nice if you were welcome to stay in the living room reading a book, or planning your stay

The showers are very small. If you are going to be late make sure to contact them.

The place was good, very clean, comfortable and with a great location. It is very close to the main plaza "Zocodover", to the Cathedral, and to almost everything, including the bus station, you don't need to take a bus/taxi from the station to the hostel. The price is ok and it includes a basic breakfast (coffee/tea and muffins). Jose, the owner, was very friendly and helpful, he was always giving advices and recommendations of places and activities to experience the best of Toledo.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed in the 4 bed all woman dorm, and I t was great! I only stayed there one night though. I will say the bathrooms are both men and women, but there are stalls for both the toilets and showers. Personally, I didn't have a problem with it, but if that is something that would bother you, take note.

Host was very nice and welcoming! In a great area!

This hostel is very good. Especially the host of the hostel. He can speak English very well. He will go to China next week. You can meet people from all around the world. I believe if you choose this hostel, you will get more than you paid. By the way, the room is a little small. But it's okay for two people. And they have free breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00.

Fantastic location and the owner was very helpful! It made our trip to Toledo very easy and comfortable. Great value for the price and we especially loved that breakfast was included. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Wasn't expecting co-ed bathrooms.... but the staff/security/location and all else was well worth it! Great price for great service. Would definitely recommend this hostel/return to stay again.

The staff was superb! They were very nice. The location is great and the building is well-kept. Would definitely recommend!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel owner is amazing: very friendly, with good English and so enthusiastic and informative about all that Spain and in particular what Toledo has to offer. The room was small for four people but clean and the bunk bed comfortable. The bathrooms are spotless and the Internet good. I liked my three muffins for breakfast and the tea was unlimited!