Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Spain

Very comfortable and kind staff! I had a very good time there.

I must say that the staff in particular Jose was very helpful. Always ready to guide me through his city with recommendations and places a bit off the basic touristic attractions. I would highly recommend El Albergue de Pascuales to anyone arriving in Toledo. The Alberge was clean and basic; yet very welcoming. The price is very descent and that's a big plus. Thanks a lot Jose!!

Great hostel. The owner is the nicest guy. Clean, comfortable beds, good wifi, and low cost. My only issue was r that someone in my room was snoring like a freight train. If you know you snore like that, you have some nerve to stay in a shared room and disrupt everyone else's sleep. Obviously not the hostels fault. Honestly, simple but great hostel!

Common room is not really a common room - the owner and his elderly parents(?) are there all the time, keeping an eye on you. The whole hostel is dark with no lights during the night. Pitch black. No one else I met spoke English so I didn't meet anyone. The wifi was good one day but terrible the next. "Breakfast" was three horrible packaged cakes (all the same) and instant coffee or tea. Pros: hostel was clean and in a good location.

The room where I stayed was okay, it has lockers big enough for backpacks but not enough sockets. The bathrooms was okay, it's mixed-gender. You can't cook in the kitchen, there is just a microwave. The owner is very nice, at the arrival he tells you about all the important things to visit but you won't be alone in the common rooms, he always keeps an eye on you. In general it is very clean and well-located.

You get what you pay for. The owner is the nicest man ever. If you're just looking for somewhere to sleep in a good location, this is it!

The owner Is a good person, he is helpful and friendly. Also the hostel is at a very good location close to the main square.

I thought the owner was really nice. Location was perfect. couldn't have been better.

The hostel itself was very clean, pretty good location, nice lockers. The guy who ran it was a little annoyed every time we asked him for something, but otherwise a decent hostel.

Everything very good, exept the staff which were annoying and pushy