Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Castilla La Mancha, Spain

Excellent location. Bedrooms are clean, so are the bathrooms. Bed was a bit squeaky, but good enough for sleeping. Lockers are spacious, good enough for 45L backpack. Wifi reached the room on first floor, and was fast. Common area is quite small though, not much space to hang out. Kitchen is pretty much just a sink, microwave and fridge. Breakfast was instant coffee or tea, and muffins. Ended up staying in this and Oasis hostel in Toledo, Albergue los Pascuales is the best one !

A small hostel with an excellent location. The man at the desk was very friendly and welcoming. Not a party hostel, but if you need a place to sleep with wifi this is a top choice. 2 problems: Free breakfast is basically nothing, but there are a plethora of place to eat nearby, and the bathrooms are mixed gender with tiny stalls.

Excellente hostal. Muy limpio. Muchaho de ahy muy fuerte coko abla. Parece ke esta enojado

• 2nd Apr 2014

I really liked the hostel. It was en a great place! Just a few minutes from Plaza Zocodover not to mention other sites like the Cathedral. The staff was really nice and pointed out the places that was free on the days that I was there as well as recommmendations for places to go.

I had a very good time there. The only think I can say about the hostel is that there is no kichten. But I'm my case it was ok because I stayed there only for one night. The staff was great, as well as the location.

Everything was nice about this place, especially the location. The only criticism would be the bathroom, it's too tight, lacks privacy (there is only one per floor and shower doors are translucent), and the motion sensor light can be a big inconvenient since lights can be turned off automatically while you are inside.

I thought this hostel was great! It was my first time staying at a hostel, and it was a good experience. I enjoyed the included breakfast and nice facilities. I felt secure and had a great time.

• 17th Jan 2014

This hostel was so clean and comfortable! The worker was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend it!

• 17th Jan 2014

This hostel is great! They had lockers in the room and we got keys for the lockers. We had breakfast every morning that granted was not a buffet style, but it was good enough for college students. The owner gave us recommendations on where to go and was very friendly. Definitely would recommend to friends!

Cold and dark!!!

A very clean and secure hostel with a very friendly staff member.

Good location, great reception staff. Lots of organised activities & easy to met people. Otherwise everything is pretty standard for a hostel. Overall good cheap accommodation.

Nice owner! Great location Quiet and comfortable in the night. but the door of the shower are kind of weird.