Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Spain

My only complaint would be that there wasn't really a place to hang out and meet other people and the breakfast wasn't good. It was just instant coffee and a horrible muffin...but the hostel was just €13 so what can you expect?

• 13th Dec 2014

Jose is very friendly, he kept the Hostel in great shape, super clean, even offer free breakfast. He gave me a map n showed me all the great places to visit. Very close to museo Ejercito. Highly recommanded !!!

The 4 bed room was fine, a bit small, but okay to stay one night. We were a bit surprised that we had to share the bathroom also with males (but before you could choose a female or mixed dorm?), anyway the showers were awful: two persons were not able to shower at the same time! Moreover, we were not allowed to plug our phones after checking out, while waiting for our bus! The answer we got was "because its my hostel". The owner wasnt even nice enough to give us 2 of the tourist free maps.

• 21st Nov 2014

The staffs looked me whenever I went to kitchen so my feel was bad because I felt like be monitering by them. And the staff interfere a lot. The breakfast was only poor three bread. You can eat only three bread!! I don't want to go there again.

The luggage storage is free! There's a small shelf beside the bed so you can put something on it - very sweet design! The breakfast is some cupcakes and a drink. The location is quite convenient.

Only stayed for one night, probably wouldn't have been able to stay for a second. The area is so tiny, beds are uncomfortable and this is coming from someone who normally has no problem sleeping anywhere. Showers were so small and only had two temperatures, scolding hot and freezing cold. nothing in between. Location however is great so if you're only doing one night it's a good deal for the price you pay (warning: there is a tax that is not on hostel world you will have to pay)

The honor of this hostel was kind and generous and bed was clean. Good location, supermarket is close and all the tourist places were quite close to the hostel.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Ideal location (Hotel Alfonzo VI at top of hilly street running along Alcazar.) Spotlessly clean, hot showers (cramped area,mixed gender,no hooks to hang clothes/towel) comfortable beds, lockers with key, no real kitchen, breakfast tea/coffee and 3 small cup cakes. Jose was very welcoming and a mine of information and suggestions he is only too willing to share however very controlling where amenities are concerned. If you want to party not the place! A good place if you just want to sleep!

It's very good value for money, the staff is very friendly, a lot of young people come there so you can meet fellow travelers, it's on an excellent location and very clean.

The "Air Conditioning starts from 7:30 pm to 4:00 am, and switch off automatically the rooms become very hot and u can't sleep especially in summer, and when i asked the owner of the hostel why are u doing that he said that the electricity is very high,so i told him so, u shouldn't wright on "the facilities" that u offer air conditioning coz u r cheating ppl. he told me my rating on hostel world is 92. So i don't recommend that place in summer. Youssef El-Roby,Egypt i was there 2-9-2014

Fantastic location, nice, clean hostel. The staff are really nice and helpful, although one minor thing was that they were a little too strict about breakfast times.. My friends were eating their own food right when breakfast ended and they were given unpleasant looks to finish eating so that they could clean. Other than that small incident, the hostel was really fantastic and the rest of the time the staff was really helpful and friendly (they even remembered my name)! Cannot beat the location.

A small hostel but the staff were lovely and the guy was sweet bringing breakfast out for everyone individually :)

The hostel is very central so convenient for sight seeing.The winding lanes around it are quite confusing however and i got lost more than once so maybe a map would be helpful! A quiet place which was very clean but probably not the sort of hostel you would like if you were in your 20s and wanted to make friends .Breakfast very meagre and was really a bit of a joke.

The hostel has a very good location and the staff is very helpfull. You will not be disapointed. However the breakfast is a little bit light but whatever ...

• 14th Aug 2014

The staff is amazing! They are really kind! The position is perfec! The price it's really affordable and there is also a small brakfast! The bathroom are very clean!

• 9th Aug 2014

There is an additional tax that you have to pay when you arrive because it is not included in the price when you reserve. What bothers me the most is that there is not a clear warning about this but it is written somwhere in a small print.

I'd give this hostel 100 for cleanliness but 0 for hospitality. We felt like intruders in someone else's apartment. The owners are very controlling. They watch everything you do. I did not feel comfortable at all. I will not stay here again.

I loved this place! José can make you feel very welcome and does whatever he can to keep you comfortable. The hostel is well kept. Spotless!

Friendly host, useful location, and simple accommodations. Laundry for 5€. Better directions might read: Stand facing the entrance of the Hotel Alfonso IV, and take the pathway to your right that descends some stairs. The hostel is at the bottom of the steps, slightly to the right.