Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Spain

I stayed in the 4 bed all woman dorm, and I t was great! I only stayed there one night though. I will say the bathrooms are both men and women, but there are stalls for both the toilets and showers. Personally, I didn't have a problem with it, but if that is something that would bother you, take note.

Host was very nice and welcoming! In a great area!

This hostel is very good. Especially the host of the hostel. He can speak English very well. He will go to China next week. You can meet people from all around the world. I believe if you choose this hostel, you will get more than you paid. By the way, the room is a little small. But it's okay for two people. And they have free breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00.

Fantastic location and the owner was very helpful! It made our trip to Toledo very easy and comfortable. Great value for the price and we especially loved that breakfast was included. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Wasn't expecting co-ed bathrooms.... but the staff/security/location and all else was well worth it! Great price for great service. Would definitely recommend this hostel/return to stay again.

• 16th Jan 2015

The staff was superb! They were very nice. The location is great and the building is well-kept. Would definitely recommend!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel owner is amazing: very friendly, with good English and so enthusiastic and informative about all that Spain and in particular what Toledo has to offer. The room was small for four people but clean and the bunk bed comfortable. The bathrooms are spotless and the Internet good. I liked my three muffins for breakfast and the tea was unlimited!

Extremely helpful staff, very welcoming, and perfectly located just down a stair from the Alcazar.

Worst hostel ever! The staff is extremely rude and controlling, they watch every step you take. We don't have any privacy and we felt like intruders in their house. We can not sit in the couch if we are drinking, only at the eating tables. The air conditioning is controlled by the staff and doesn't work all the day, only a few hours at night. We had two nights reserved, but only stayed one, we couldn't even enjoy the city because of this unpleasant experience at this creepy hostel.

My only complaint would be that there wasn't really a place to hang out and meet other people and the breakfast wasn't good. It was just instant coffee and a horrible muffin...but the hostel was just €13 so what can you expect?

• 13th Dec 2014

Jose is very friendly, he kept the Hostel in great shape, super clean, even offer free breakfast. He gave me a map n showed me all the great places to visit. Very close to museo Ejercito. Highly recommanded !!!

The 4 bed room was fine, a bit small, but okay to stay one night. We were a bit surprised that we had to share the bathroom also with males (but before you could choose a female or mixed dorm?), anyway the showers were awful: two persons were not able to shower at the same time! Moreover, we were not allowed to plug our phones after checking out, while waiting for our bus! The answer we got was "because its my hostel". The owner wasnt even nice enough to give us 2 of the tourist free maps.

• 21st Nov 2014

The staffs looked me whenever I went to kitchen so my feel was bad because I felt like be monitering by them. And the staff interfere a lot. The breakfast was only poor three bread. You can eat only three bread!! I don't want to go there again.

The luggage storage is free! There's a small shelf beside the bed so you can put something on it - very sweet design! The breakfast is some cupcakes and a drink. The location is quite convenient.