Albergue los Pascuales Reviews

Cuesta de los Pascuales 8, Toledo, Spain

The host was very friendly and helpful! He gave recommendation of places to go and good places to eat! He also made sure everything was to our liking.

• 8th May 2015

Will return without hesitation! Jose was welcoming, helpful and genuine, providing good ideas about what to visit based on my interests. This is one of the cleanest places I've stayed in, ever. One review said it's not the place to meet people. I met three others while I was there, so it's likely seasonal. The facilities aren't flashy as some places, but well built, secure, central & totally met my needs. The co-ed bathroom was a surprise (2showers/2toilet) but there weren't any problems.

The place is really clean, like spotless clean I really apreciatted that, it is not a place to meet lots of people, so keep that in mind and also, I don't agree you should be kicked out of the hostel if you arrive before check in, I mean, you dont need to see the room, I get that, but it would be nice if you were welcome to stay in the living room reading a book, or planning your stay

The showers are very small. If you are going to be late make sure to contact them.

The place was good, very clean, comfortable and with a great location. It is very close to the main plaza "Zocodover", to the Cathedral, and to almost everything, including the bus station, you don't need to take a bus/taxi from the station to the hostel. The price is ok and it includes a basic breakfast (coffee/tea and muffins). Jose, the owner, was very friendly and helpful, he was always giving advices and recommendations of places and activities to experience the best of Toledo.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed in the 4 bed all woman dorm, and I t was great! I only stayed there one night though. I will say the bathrooms are both men and women, but there are stalls for both the toilets and showers. Personally, I didn't have a problem with it, but if that is something that would bother you, take note.

Host was very nice and welcoming! In a great area!

This hostel is very good. Especially the host of the hostel. He can speak English very well. He will go to China next week. You can meet people from all around the world. I believe if you choose this hostel, you will get more than you paid. By the way, the room is a little small. But it's okay for two people. And they have free breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00.

Fantastic location and the owner was very helpful! It made our trip to Toledo very easy and comfortable. Great value for the price and we especially loved that breakfast was included. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Wasn't expecting co-ed bathrooms.... but the staff/security/location and all else was well worth it! Great price for great service. Would definitely recommend this hostel/return to stay again.

The staff was superb! They were very nice. The location is great and the building is well-kept. Would definitely recommend!

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel owner is amazing: very friendly, with good English and so enthusiastic and informative about all that Spain and in particular what Toledo has to offer. The room was small for four people but clean and the bunk bed comfortable. The bathrooms are spotless and the Internet good. I liked my three muffins for breakfast and the tea was unlimited!

Extremely helpful staff, very welcoming, and perfectly located just down a stair from the Alcazar.

Worst hostel ever! The staff is extremely rude and controlling, they watch every step you take. We don't have any privacy and we felt like intruders in their house. We can not sit in the couch if we are drinking, only at the eating tables. The air conditioning is controlled by the staff and doesn't work all the day, only a few hours at night. We had two nights reserved, but only stayed one, we couldn't even enjoy the city because of this unpleasant experience at this creepy hostel.

My only complaint would be that there wasn't really a place to hang out and meet other people and the breakfast wasn't good. It was just instant coffee and a horrible muffin...but the hostel was just €13 so what can you expect?

• 13th Dec 2014

Jose is very friendly, he kept the Hostel in great shape, super clean, even offer free breakfast. He gave me a map n showed me all the great places to visit. Very close to museo Ejercito. Highly recommanded !!!