Alexandria Hotel

8.2
Fabulous 254 Total Reviews

27th Dec 2016
6.9

Basic but met our needs. The hotel is fairly well located and there is available parking pamps for a reasonable fee near by. Sraff were helpful in getting us acquainted to Greece as this was our port of entry.

26th Nov 2016

The reception staff is so great! One of the guys spent almost an hour helping my friend find gluten free food options around the city! Room was clean and nice

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Oct 2016
7.1

Stayed here with a group of students. The location was good, central, but on a very busy street.

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

I had a 10 hour layover in Thessaloniki and dropped my things off here before sightseeing and walking the town. The staff was extremely helpful- they suggested a route to walk and sightsee and helped me get a taxi back to the airport later that day. I'd stay here for sure the next time I'm in town!

• England, Male, 41+
1st Sep 2016

This is a very convenient hotel, right in the heart of Macedonia and shops, port, bus and train etc are all accessible. I spent a couple of nights which were comfortable and allowed me to get to wander around the centre. Plus the bus to the airport stops a few yards from the door. Recommended.

24th Aug 2016
6.3

Wasn't good, wasn't bad, just okay. For one night it was fine, the location is really great and the guy working the desk downstairs was nice and helpful when we asked him about buses. Air conditioning was a plus.