Alis Otel Reviews

karayollari yani.777, Fethiye, Turkey

We took a reservation for a double room ensuite, but, after 2 hours waiting for the employee at the check-in, they gave us a small twin room with shared bathroom (a sort of small room with a obstructed bathtub and a toilet), without door handle and with a wardrobe full of clothes of someone else. When we said that we booked for another kind of room the staff gave us just 5liras discount!! there is a swimming pool but it is very dirty and everywere there were fake smiles. Breakfast was good

We stayed a week in Alis Hotel. Good atmosphere and 15 minutes walk from the nearest bus station where you can catch a bus to the amazing Ölüdeniz beach. Really worth it! 10 minutes walk from the city center. The pool is really nice, and the food was the best what I had in Turkey. Fresh breakfast and awesome salads, traditional Turkish dishes for dinner every day. Most of the guest are young back packers or families, and the staff is really friendly. Value for money is 9 out of 10.

Alis hostel doesn t exist anymore... I printed the map and went there but there is nothing... And i turned around the streets and asked to the neighbours but there is not hostel at this adress. So i booked for nothing, lost money and time in fethiye to find an other place to stay... I am so disappointed because it is the first time it happened to me with you internet site... How can you give me my money back for the reservation?

they asked us 4 liras each for keeping the baggage in the hotel. then we asked for a taxi to the centre (5 min by car) and they provide us a car drived by a staff member that asked us 20 liras for the trip (3 minutes because we stopped it before the centre). they offer you a wellcome drink, but later they forget to give it. fake smiles all the time.

Very close to the waterfront, with lots of restaurants, though the hotel has its own restaurant and bar. 20-minute walk into town. The posted directions ("turn right at 1055" Sokak) were very confusing, since the hotel is at 777 Sokak! Breakfast buffet had variety and was tasty. Very friendly staff, but the front desk was often vacant. Housekeeping didn't clean my room during my stay (8 nights). Sometimes a party atmosphere in the pool area. Wifi didn't reach my room on the upper floor.

Really friendly staff. Unfortunately the hotel didn't really run like a hotel should. They were renovating. From the road it looked closed. The double room we initially got was very poor (tiny, bad smoke smell, doors would close / lock, broken shower) so they moved us to a bigger and better one after we asked. Also had no directions of how to get there from bus station, or maps / info for guests. Could be a good place once they get things sorted out a bit as it had a lovely outside area.