America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Best hostel I stayed in during my entire South American trip! The hostel decor and cleanliness etc is lovely! The staff on the desk are so helpful, they give great advice and got us a super deal on a tango show! There are great activities each day which give you an opportunity to get to know other people staying there as well as the city and this really creates a great atmosphere! The free walking tours are very good as are the bike company that they use for the bike tours!Would recommend to all

This hostel is great. The environment is very friendly and it's really easy to meet people. The staff are fantastic and give you great tips, suggestions, and will make reservations for you - much better service than any concierge from a hotel has ever given me. It can be a little noisy sometimes but it's not extreme. The location is also great, in the charming San Telmo neighborhood. Highly recommend!

• 17th Aug 2014

Fantastic hostel! Very helpful staff, clean and great facilities!

We had a very good stay, the hostel is designed for travellers and full of comforts. All the staff deserve a special mention. The girls at the reception are highly professional and very skilled.

This is an excellent hostel. It has a very central location, the girls at the front desk are extremely helpful, the Friday night BBQ dinner is tasty/a great way to meet people, breakfasts are simple but decent, and the rooms/showers/toilets are clean. It feels very much like a hotel for backpackers!

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel really knows its stuff. Its really more of a really nice boutique hotel which also happens to organise great activities, have a really nice breakfast and friendly staff. Our room was gorgeous, we had a private room with our own bathroom and it was way nicer than even some hotels we have stayed at. The location is good, San Telmo has a fun nightlife and easy to get around to other parts of the city. Would highly recommend!

We really liked this hostel. However security was an issue. .. we had a visitor a 5, 30am. Supposedly it was the security man ... regardless im never comfortable with strange men walking into my room at the middle of the night

• 11th Aug 2014

Aisling thanks a lot for giving us a review, they are really important for us :) Regarding the 5.30 am visitor, he was the guy doing the night shift, he entered the room cause he was looking for someone staying on the same room that you guys were.

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Incredibly clean. The hostel staff were very helpful and friendly.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Russia

The best hostel I've stayed in South America so far, great staff as well👍

Travelled all over Brazil and Buenos Aires was my last stop. America del Sur was definitely one of the nicest hostels I stayed at during my trip. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Nice common room in basement with 3 computers, even have wheelchair accessibility. Lots of things to do (walking tours offered). Dorm rooms have their own washroom and shower! Breakfast is meager (bread, cereal, juice) but who cares, food is so cheap so go out to eat. Check out San Telmo Market on Sundays!

Outstanding hostel.

A very nice place to stay. A want to remark that the most higest characteristic is the hotle staff...chapeau!!!! The girls who work there, are very polie, professionals, and kind theat i ever seen working in a place like this. Keep they happy!!!!!!! Are priceless!!!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

I suggest that the hostel establish a quiet time because it was hard to sleep the first few nights with noise in lounge.

• 27th Jul 2014

This was my first hostel experience and it was very positive! I was traveling with my 22 year old daughter. I was concerned I would be the only "old" person in the place. There were a few of us. Daphney, Mary and Carolina were so very helpful with our excursion traveling. Mary remembered my name and Daphney let me try her mate. Fresh flowers on the breakfast tables. Rooms were very clean. There was a safe in the room as well. We were on the 5th floor and it was very quiet. Highly rec!

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice clean hostel

Fantastic hostel which lived up to all my expectations. The staff were excellent. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. Could not ask for more.

Very good hostel, great value for money, I definitely recommend!

It is the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Impressed by the cleanliness of the hostel and helpfulness of staff. Good walking tours to orientate myself to the city and to meet people.

Its one of the best hostels I have stayed at all over the world and definitely the best in South America. The rooms and facilities where of a hotel standard and the common areas are fantastic. The BBQ on Friday night was a fantastic feed and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5