America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Our best stay so far in our 5 months travels. We thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. It's a very clean hostel too with lots of space to hang about. We booked to stay for two nights and ended up staying for a week. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here!

1 no wifi in our room. We ask but they didn't fix anything. Cool. 2 we had electronic problems but they fixed the problem two days later. yea. 3 at least they could had change our rooms. But no way. Either way breakfast is good as the room. we spent nice days in Buenos Aires.

• 11th May 2015

Had a very Nice stay at this hostel. People were friendly, staff was nice. ThE place was very clean, dorms are big. Great value!

Their prices change based upon how many people have rooms booked there which seems somewhat anti-hostel when you end up paying twice as much as someone else in the hostel. They should do a better job monitoring noise out in the courtyard when it is super late. There was a party out there till about 4:00 that kept everyone up. Those are my new gripes, outside of that the place was really nice - Great breakfast, awesome staff, and clean rooms.

Unforunately I have to report a terrible experience at this hostel. Everything was great until my last night when all my money was stolen from my locker. A guy with a suspicious look checked in only for one night and was able to open my locker with a key or something while I was sleeping. I woke up at 7 that day, he wasn't there anymore and neither my money!The most incredible thing is that when I asked the reception the data of this guy they realized they didn't have his ID or pasport....

Great place!!! Friendly staff, best hostal in Buenos Aires. Perfect location. I recomend this place so far!!!

One of the best staffs out there. Really make an effort to make you feel comfortable and welcome, also extremely knowlageble of the city and surroundings. The area is good, not amazing, walking distance from a lot of things, but I guess that with such a big city you'll allways compromise something regarding location. If I was to pint a downside it would be not having a bar inside or nearby (although they do sell beer at a fair price). Would definitely recommend it.

Modern, purpose-built hostel. Great staff. Several activities. No real security on left luggage.

Everything excelent, they answer all our questions, help us to find the sightseeing and vry friendly people working there

The hostel is amazing, it seems that they have everything covered. It is super clean, the breakfast is more than a starter, they have free walking tour and give options of things to do for almost everyday. The only thing that bothered me was the staff! We asked for a taxi as we usually did at the reception to go to the stadium and the girl called a private car that cost us more than twice the regular price, not nice! The guy who check us out was the nicest and more helpful.

Really great place!!! Best hostal in Buenos Aires so far!!

Average for facilities as wifi access is inconsistent but great hostel apart from that

> room setup is annoying: small 4-bed dorms with a sink in the room so you can brush your teeth in front of your roomates; outlets in room only for Australian-style plugs > lively, social atmosphere is good for meeting other travelers; planned activities > great location between san telmo and the center > decent free breakfast

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in my travels. It's more a hotel than a hostel. Great facilities, good wifi everywhere and a decent breakfast. The staff aren't just pretty girls, they are always with a smile and happy to help you. Special thanks to Marianella that was incredible efficient!!! Ricky :-)

Super friendly and clean. Close to everything 👌

nice, very clean hostel but for some reason it felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Everyone there seemed to be in a group, I didn't find any other solo travelers. I would still recommend it though.

One of the best hostels I stayed in in South America! It is very social - as a lone traveller it is perfect to get to know new people. They offer many different tours and make your start in Buenos Aires really easy. The breakfast is really good and is served until 11, which is very good in a city like Buenos Aires ;). I can definitely recommend this hostel!

• 24th Apr 2015

We enjoyed our stay the staff were extremely helpful in all aspects . Only small downside was the morning coffee, basically undrinkable everything else was great.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This is hostel might be a 10 minute walk from the bus station but is so worth it. The staff were amazing each time I stayed here. The dorms were clean and the beds comfortable. The view of a morning and at sun set is amazing. I would recommend staying here.

Wi-fi is spotty & highly lacking but I loved my time there. Good, clean rooms and service is excellent but cell phone reception is nonexistent and the wi-fi is terrible - either fix it or don't state that you have free wifi, complete disservice to your guests. Karo was amazing! I loved her customer service 😊

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7