America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lovely double room, good location. Party aosphere . If you're looking for peace and quiet I wouldn't book here, otherwise it was good

Fab hostel, more like a hotel really! Great facilities, always clean, really helpful staff. Great communal area. Hostel organises lots of activities and tours. Really good kitchen for cooking too!

Thank you so much for your review!!! We are glad to know you had a great time and you enjoyed our activities :) Hope to see you soon!

awesome hostel the staff was always energetic and excited and they always help with anything you need. beds and all the rooms are cleaned every day and it's all around a fun place to stay.

Really well organised hostel and very clean with great location and helpful staff. Unfortunately if you're looking for a hostel with a party atmosphere this is by the place, not very social and didn't have a chance to get to know any of the other guests. Would stay here again though, breakfast is also great!

• 19th Aug 2015

The room was not very spacious but had an ensuite bathroom and lockers which was great. It was cleaned every day as well. The staff was great- very friendly and always willing to help! The only negative things for me were that you couldn't lock the bathroom doors in our room and since our room was facing the outside common area it was a little noisy sometimes. All in all a great hostel though and I'd recommend staying there! I'd stay there again :)

Thanks for the review!!

Really enjoyed my stay here! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

This is probably the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff are amazing, they go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome and involved in everything going on. They are all very knowledgeable and give you some great advice on what's good to do in the city. The rooms are always cleaned once a day and the communal areas are also kept clean and tidy. Breakfast is included in the rate which is great & you can bring your own alcohol into the hostel. I even did a free tango class there!

• 17th Aug 2015

So happy to hear you had a great time with us!! Please come back again :)

Great hostel. The breakfast was good, staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Very good shower (maybe the best in South America that we experienced).

Generally, I was satisfied with the America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires. I love friendly staffs, breakfast, cleaness, several services i(I used shuttle service to EZE). However, to me, the room was little bit cold and sometimes noisy who were talking at the first floor. (I had earflugs so I didn't have problem but my friend had a problem with sleeping)

• 17th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Really liked this place. Dorm and ensuite cleaned every day and the beds made for us! Hot, good water pressure shower. Big mirror in dorm. Lots of plug sockets. Big breakfast: bread/toast, cereals, coffee, tea, juice, yoghurt. Really fun and helpful staff. A great place to meet people but also just to chill out. Outdoor area must be great when the weather is good. Lots of tours available from the hostel - i liked the BA bikes tour and the walking tour of La Boca. Highly recommended!

Overall, incredible experience. The staff is incredibly friendly, amiable, and flexible. They had great advice and answered all questions. The rooms were extremely clean, each with private bathroom/shower/sink. It's also in San Telmo, which is a great neighborhood. I suppose the experience might partly depend on your roommates, but I was blessed with some great ones with whom I explored the city and from whom I learned a lot. 5 stars.

• 14th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for you review!! Hope to see you again soon! :)

America del sur is amazing. The staff were absolutely fantastic about helping you figure out where to go and what to do and how to get there! It's more like a hotel than a hostel! There is a kitchen you can make your own food and a market across the street! You are close to basically everything! Only weird thing is that there is a mix of young people drinking and then families with young children at some points! But would for sure stay here again!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to have you here!! We´ll be waiting for you!

Well located, helpful staff, lot's of activities. Wifi working average, exchange below market.

This hostel was really well maintained and the staff were incredibly nice and helpful.

Thank you so much! We enjoyed having you here! Hope to see you soon!

In a fantastic setting on the edge of San Telmo this hostel was a great base to explore Buenos Aires from. There was a good selection of activities and I particularly enjoyed the walking tours that were organised of the downtown area and La Boca.

More like a budget hotel than a hostel. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Super clean, nice places to sit and chill, computers available. Only downsides were spotty wifi which went out frequently and it's not really a classic backpacker hostel - you can meet people in the lobby if you're friendly but there are also some families and older people, so if you want a 20-something party vibe this isn't it. It's a place to stay more than socialize. Short walk to good San Telmo spots.

Most of the staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Rooms were cleaned and sheets changed daily. A decent breakfast bar open all morning. The location is near many good barrios to visit, as well as a subway line. The atmosphere was friendly, but there were people singing/screaming in the patio until very late and the staff didn't consistently address guests who were being too loud. There were also several families with children staying at the hostel, making the scene very odd.

This one really lives up to the reputation. Not only is it a great place to stay with lots of perks and clean facilities, but the staff are fantastic. They are helpful in not only setting up tours and assisting with onward travel, but they are friendly and fun as well.

Thank so much!!! We are super happy to know that you had a great time here!!! If you come again to Buenos Aires you know where we are :)

best hostel in the world! clean rooms, great people and even greater stuff!

Thank you so much!! We are happy you have a great time with us!! We really hope yo see you again soon! :)

Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Hostel is very modern and so more like a hotel or European hostel. Room was very clean and quiet. Good location for the docks and university area of the city, a walk but a good one. Breakfast was good.

Thanks fo the review! We are happy to know you had a great time here with us! If you come again to Buenos Aires you know were we are :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5