America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Superb 4096 Total Reviews
Superb 4096 Total Reviews

20th Aug 2017

Quite large, but nice clean hostel.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2017

The shower was amazing!! Best I have had so far on my travels, so powerful that I actually turned it down. Everything about this hostel is great, my one niggle is the atmosphere is not great if you're travelling alone.

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

Great hospitality in a perfect location. The only thing should be improved was the breakfast.

Thanks for the feeback!! We'll take into account your breakfast recommendation :)

5th Aug 2017

Super clean, really looks like a hotel - the cleaning ladies even make your bed every day. Staff is awesome and helpful. Facilites are modern and comfortable. Kitchen is big and has 2 large fridges. Not a party hostel though, but you surely will make some friends in the evening while having dinner and deciding where to go. Definitely coming back,

Muito obirgado pelo review!! We really appreciate your feedback!

• USA, Male, 41+
29th Jul 2017

Great staff! My only complaint is that the wifi in the rooms sucks big time.

Thanks for the feedback! We're always trying to have better internet access and changing providers. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay we hope you can come back another time :)

24th Jul 2017

Good hostel all around. I forgot my shorts (blue underarmour workout shorts) in my room. I called in about them and they said they would look. I then forgot to call back, so I'll be calling g back soon.

• blwk19917155
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017
3.7

The hostel has a "its okay" vibe, but the service is bad. Breakfast is not included and costs an extra 65 pesos. Pretty steep for cereal, milk and undrinkable coffee. Towels, prints, etc also costs alot of money. The wifi is bad and loses connection frequently. The rooms are okay, but the showers are tiny, the sink is in the main part and will wake everybody up, plus there is no soap to wash your hands with after using the toilet. Go somewhere else, just not worth it.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback, as a hostel the breakfast, towels and prints aren't included in the price. The wifi issue has been solved. We hope you can come back another time and enjoy your stay with us!

19th Jul 2017

For some reason there were families staying at this hostel while I was there - I've never seen full families including kids allowed at a hostel. Otherwise the place was great. I presume this issue wouldn't be a problem during summer season. The location isn't perfect either - good for museums and not too far from the main downtown shopping area, but far from Palermo and Ricoleta (the two nice bar and food areas). Also, not safe at night to walk around near this hostel.

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay!! In here is common when winter holidays are on for families to travel to hostels, pity if you felt a weird atmosphere about that :(

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

The hostel is great, well-located, within a walking distance from Recolecta, Casa Rosada, Teatro Colon, etc. The staff is helpful and fun, I'd definitely stay there again.

And you should come back! :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Great hostel, staff were brilliant and so much to do through the hostel.