America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

They could have had a kind of discount on the parking payment, cause as we were traveling by car, we expected that this hostel would offer a service like that, just as all the others in Argentina we`ve being in. Beside this, our staying was really great!

This hostel was like a little bit of luxury on a long backpacking trip. It was quite expensive for Argentinian standards but I still decided to stay because it was so nice! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Internet was a little dodgy when I was there, but I think they were having someone to come and check it out. Great hostel!

Best hostel in my trip to Argentina! Very good location (awesome neighboorhood) and clean place. Best shower!!! rs

if you can book a spot here, take it. Worth it every penny.

Great walking tours with the lovely Marina!

Very Good hostel, one of the best. Very clean and good staff.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Stayed here for 5 nights. One including New Year's Eve. The staff are really friendly and the free tours the hostel offer are a great way to meet new people. The pictures of the rooms are outdated and the shower situation is a little annoying since it's just a door and there's the shower. No curtain or anything. But overall good place, would go back!

Highly recommended for party people :)

Awesome hostel. But only recommended for young people because theres always party there. Hard to sleep early during a weekend. Nice staff and cool people.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Chile

The main floor of this hostel provides a good mix to lounge, eat, and drink. The outdoor patio/courtyard is nice and the floor to ceiling glass window that separates the main floor of the hostel and the patio makes the main hostel space feel open and well lit. It's easy to met and chat with people here. The location is ok although there were folks who were targeted for scams and had their day-pack stolen. Some of the staff seemed indifferent while others were friendly.

This place is great. The rooms are clean, safe, and the bathroom inside the room is really handy. I love the beds as they are sturdy and you don't feel like the top bunk is going to collapse on you. I stayed here 4 different times since Buenos Aires was my hub as I went around. This was helpful because the hostel let me use their address to receive mail. Only complaint would be the music level. It's super loud at times so you have to yell during a conversation.

Good clean 4 person room. Solid AC. Friendly staff and nicely located.

Was pretty good, clean with a good breakfast provided. Most of the staff were friendly and helpful One or two who seemed bothered with questions or helping guests.

You guys should fix the lockers to the wall. One night my drunk room mate came home and smashed down the top locker with a tremedously loud sound ..... ;-)

• 19th Dec 2014

Very safe hostel that's clean and has good facilities. Great if you are tired from a long trip and just want to rest up. If I may add one minor suggestion: please put in a shelf for those in the top bunk. It's a mess trying to place your phone, water, etc. up there while sleeping. Atmosphere is subpar and staff while good are quite slow at their jobs. Location is far from La Palermo.

Good all around hostel. It had everything you want. Breakfast, Wifi, Group Events, Clean rooms.

nice additional activities like walking tours in the city, asados, tango lessons...

• 17th Dec 2014

Had an awesome stay in BA, the staff at the hostel were great and there were tons of activities to get involved in but you could equally keep yourself to yourself. Location was good for getting around and the breakfast was ace in comparison to other places in South America I've stayed in so far! Would definitely stay again of I'm in the city

Fantastic hostel. I've stayed here twice. Amazing staff and lots of activities. Good location. Brilliant breakfast. Highly recommend.

nice place, great security and nice outdoor area, although I found it a little impersonal and not easy to meet others outside my room.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels