America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a great stay - thank you America del Sur! The Hostel is awesome with its huge chill-out area in the basement, nice and clean lobby, free WIFI and decent breakfast. Bathroom and toilet for each room. The room service cleans your room and makes your bed every day - I haven't seen this before in a hostel. The staff was helpful and friendly. Cool tours and activities are provided which makes it very easy to connect with new people. Definitely a recommendation!

• 14th May 2014

The internet wasn't working at my room. The place is nice, the barbecue was very good and the people was frendly.

A very well organised hostel with friendly, helpful staff.

• 9th May 2014

I really liked this hostel. The staff were excellent and friendly. Also they were knowledgeable and helpful. Breakfast was good. The location is also very good. I would recommend american del sur to anyone.

We really enjoyed the hostel. The location, you can visit plenty spots from the city just walking around. Just had a problem to sleep because of the noise/music at the backyard that goes through the night. It's a great hostel and I truly recommend it!

The hostel is really beautiful and artistic. The breakfast is good. Good atmosphere. Nice terrace to have a beer or to make a BBQ. I dind't like that much the location, once you are on the street you feel not really comfortable...

consgliatissimo!! book here! :)

Big hostel but still convenient. Staff always here, good breakfast. Location excellent to visit the centro, 5min walking, and close to plaza Dorrego, but the street can be a bit not 100% safe at night even if I've had 0 pb :) I would definitely come back here, and I'll do !

Hostel is very modern and with good facilities - every room has a bathroom. Kitchen is nice and clean, location is perfect - you can walk to a lot of sightseening places from the hostel.

I really enjoyed it here. Especially after staying in Hostel Milhouse it was great to be around normal people.. Not smelly party animals. And the girls at reception are pleasant. Kitchen is fully stocked.. Clea n and bright!

This is a lovely, clean and bright hostel in a good location. The breakfast is very good and there is good soundproofing. The best thing is the staff, who are very friendly and helpful and speak excellent English for those like me whose Spanish is still at the pigeon stage! The only negative was that the WiFi was really hit and miss when we were there.

Couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in Buenos Aires. This place is perfect. Not a party hostel per se but there were always people around willing to have drink and chat. Staff were very friendly and forthcoming with suggestions and tips to assist my time there. Two thumbs up!

This is the best hostel we have stayed in this trip and that includes the USA. Seriously outstanding service and attention to detail. We stayed in another hostel in BA and this was so far ahead it's not funny. The Friday night BBQ is excellent. Also make sure you try The share plate at La Poesia two blocks away on chile street. This place was great we kept going back for more.

Very nice staff. Clean rooms and toilets. Good atmosphere!

That Hostel is great! The rooms and the shared spaces are awsome! The staff is kind, helpful and happy! Always ready to listen you and to help. I super recommend for people stay there!

• 22nd Apr 2014

America Del Sur is a really fantastic hostel! The best thing about this hostel are the staff are amazing (I love them all), the hostel is really clean and comfortable. Facilities are great, breakfast is delicious and served until 11 (thank you). I ended up staying over a month and loved it. It's not too party but there is always a party to be found if you want one, trust me! The beer is cheaper than any other hostel i have been to as well, so that's a bonus.

Best choice possible! Couldn't be happier with my stay at America del Sur, excellent staff and facilities, I felt at home with friends all the time. I'm coming back as soon as possible, for sure!

THE place to stay in Buenos Aires, staff is just excelent and incredibly attentive...no need to look for something else.

It was just perfect.

The staff and hostel is commendable. The girls working the front desk were by far the sweetest and most helpful people I met.. The only thing I would suggest is to layoff the nonstop John Mayer music during breakfast and focus more on Latin Music. People from all over the world travel to Argentina looking to learn and be immersed in its cultures. Nothing speaks more about a country or city's current culture then the type music being listened to by its people. Crazy Dominican from NYC

• 8th Apr 2014