America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel is very modern and with good facilities - every room has a bathroom. Kitchen is nice and clean, location is perfect - you can walk to a lot of sightseening places from the hostel.

I really enjoyed it here. Especially after staying in Hostel Milhouse it was great to be around normal people.. Not smelly party animals. And the girls at reception are pleasant. Kitchen is fully stocked.. Clea n and bright!

This is a lovely, clean and bright hostel in a good location. The breakfast is very good and there is good soundproofing. The best thing is the staff, who are very friendly and helpful and speak excellent English for those like me whose Spanish is still at the pigeon stage! The only negative was that the WiFi was really hit and miss when we were there.

Couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in Buenos Aires. This place is perfect. Not a party hostel per se but there were always people around willing to have drink and chat. Staff were very friendly and forthcoming with suggestions and tips to assist my time there. Two thumbs up!

This is the best hostel we have stayed in this trip and that includes the USA. Seriously outstanding service and attention to detail. We stayed in another hostel in BA and this was so far ahead it's not funny. The Friday night BBQ is excellent. Also make sure you try The share plate at La Poesia two blocks away on chile street. This place was great we kept going back for more.

Very nice staff. Clean rooms and toilets. Good atmosphere!

That Hostel is great! The rooms and the shared spaces are awsome! The staff is kind, helpful and happy! Always ready to listen you and to help. I super recommend for people stay there!

• 22nd Apr 2014

America Del Sur is a really fantastic hostel! The best thing about this hostel are the staff are amazing (I love them all), the hostel is really clean and comfortable. Facilities are great, breakfast is delicious and served until 11 (thank you). I ended up staying over a month and loved it. It's not too party but there is always a party to be found if you want one, trust me! The beer is cheaper than any other hostel i have been to as well, so that's a bonus.

Best choice possible! Couldn't be happier with my stay at America del Sur, excellent staff and facilities, I felt at home with friends all the time. I'm coming back as soon as possible, for sure!

• 21st Apr 2014

THE place to stay in Buenos Aires, staff is just excelent and incredibly attentive...no need to look for something else.

It was just perfect.

The staff and hostel is commendable. The girls working the front desk were by far the sweetest and most helpful people I met.. The only thing I would suggest is to layoff the nonstop John Mayer music during breakfast and focus more on Latin Music. People from all over the world travel to Argentina looking to learn and be immersed in its cultures. Nothing speaks more about a country or city's current culture then the type music being listened to by its people. Crazy Dominican from NYC

• 8th Apr 2014

The staff is great, they were so helpful and nice. I've met a lot of people in this hostel. The breakfast is amazing. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends!!

The hostel is fantastic, but they have to change the wi-fi equipment for a better one, because it didn't work in the room.

• 30th Mar 2014

Very good hostel, friendly and welcoming even when we were causing chaos with our booking! Good activities provided, especially the free walking tours! Only slight problem was the wifi kept dropping out, not a major complaint!

I felt very safe in the hostel! The Location is very good and you can walk to a lot of important buildings and places! There are also a few Restaurants around and a supermarcet is on the other side of the street! The staff is very helpful and very friendly! Every Day the room is cleaned and they make your bed too! The rooms have lockers! I didn't like the shower in this small Dark room because everything gets wet but this is the only thing! Breakfast was nice! Mix of hostel and Hotel!

This hostel is very nice. It is good value for the money. Besides from that it is located a little outside the city center the hostel is very good. Good breakfast. The atmosphere could have been better.

Great place for couples. Hard to beat in Buenos Aires at that price range.

Extremely helpful staff which even remembered our names. I appreciate that a lot as you do not even find that in some of the five-star-hotels :-). The location was just perfect and the tango dance lesson as well as the city tour San Telmo & La Boca with Santiago were a lot of fun. I will be back for sure and recommend your hostel. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• 23rd Mar 2014