America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great staff, great room, great people, great place! You can choose between a relaxed atmosphere and chilled out bbqb or lots of activities like the tours/pub crawls. The beds of the mixed dorm were better than expected.

One of my favorite hostels in South America. Clean rooms, friendly helpful staff (even Nico), great facilities, all the information you need, and plenty of activities. Would definitely recommend.

Absolutely wondeful hostel. The staff in particular are so friendly and helpful, going that extra mile, which is much appreciated. Thanks for a great stay. The only slight downside, is that it was a tiny bit noisy at night, from people downstairs in the courtyard, however this is not a major dealbreaker. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2015

Great location and very sociable hostel. Our private double room was great. Loved the downstairs area to just relax and have a beer. Perfectly situated in the San Telmo area. The staff are all really helpful.

We can't say enough about this place! The staff was fantastic, the breakfast was great, and it's location is excellent. The rooms were clean and there were always activities to do. We will definitely be staying here again when we come back to BA

Awesome hostel, the best of Buenos Aires!

• 17th Mar 2015

Really enjoyed my stay, breakfast was average but the staff were very helpful, went on one of their free walking tours where I met a lot of other guests and ended up having a lot of fun with them for the rest of my stay and I probably wouldn't have made those connections without the activities organized by the hostel so I very much appreciated that.

This is a very good hostel. The staff are particularly helpful in providing advice on sightseeing and other activities in Buenos Aires.

Awesome place! Great location! Only found the neighborhood a bit dodgy at night. Overall experience: fantastic :)

Good hostel with very helpful staff, very decent breakfast, closer to hotel-style ones than to the ones one can typically expect in hostels. Beds made for you every day! Location is not the greatest - neighbourhood not too pleasant for walking around after dark and not too many restaurants,, cafes, etc that are open till late in the vicinity

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff can be a little loud at night, but in Argentina that's to be expected! They were extremely helpful with everything I needed and the events/tours offered through the hostel were all great.

tidy hostel in a good location, close to san telmo. they offer a lot of activities such as asado ar bike tours. staff was nice and always eager to help.

Nice, friendly hostel in a decent location with helpful staff. Only downside is the music that plays til quite late and the noise from the back yard carries...no problem if you're a heavy sleeper and great if you're socialising, but not ideal if you have an early start. Overall very good. Recommended!

Good location. Close to restaurants and supermarkets. Easy walking distance to downtown tourist sites. Good wifi in common areas and all rooms. Breakfast decent quality but just bread and cereal. Sociable but not a party hostel. Staff were friendly and always happy to help but seemed to have problems using their booking system and sometimes have conflicting information (eg. saying that airport transfer service was booked out then another staff member saying that wasn't the case).

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in - especially because of the staff, who are always willing to help in any way possible. All speak fluent English.. Felt very secure

The staff were extremely helpful and will help out with any tour recommendations, or help navigating around the city. They offer different free activities every day of the week. The free walking tour on the downtown area was definitely a must! Unfortunately, I happen to be sick for most of my stay & the staff were really helpful in getting me what I needed - they even offered to make me chicken soup! The only downside is that the rooms are quite noisy all night from the common areas.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »