America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of my favorite hostels! I can't say enough good things. Probably the best security I've seen for a hostel. Giant in-room lockers for every guest, RFID keys for rooms, etc. Very good social atmosphere. Met lots of awesome people while staying there and was always able to find people to go exploring or partying with. Also, the showers! Hands down the best water pressure I've ever experienced and the water is always hot.

Good, clean hostel with plenty going on

Loved the BBQ :) very posh hostel ! Loved it

A very good place where you can stay in safety and meet people from all over the world.

• 15th May 2014

I had a great stay - thank you America del Sur! The Hostel is awesome with its huge chill-out area in the basement, nice and clean lobby, free WIFI and decent breakfast. Bathroom and toilet for each room. The room service cleans your room and makes your bed every day - I haven't seen this before in a hostel. The staff was helpful and friendly. Cool tours and activities are provided which makes it very easy to connect with new people. Definitely a recommendation!

• 14th May 2014

The internet wasn't working at my room. The place is nice, the barbecue was very good and the people was frendly.

A very well organised hostel with friendly, helpful staff.

• 9th May 2014

I really liked this hostel. The staff were excellent and friendly. Also they were knowledgeable and helpful. Breakfast was good. The location is also very good. I would recommend american del sur to anyone.

We really enjoyed the hostel. The location, you can visit plenty spots from the city just walking around. Just had a problem to sleep because of the noise/music at the backyard that goes through the night. It's a great hostel and I truly recommend it!

The hostel is really beautiful and artistic. The breakfast is good. Good atmosphere. Nice terrace to have a beer or to make a BBQ. I dind't like that much the location, once you are on the street you feel not really comfortable...

consgliatissimo!! book here! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »