America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

very chill hostel. very nice staff.

They let us have a shower before check in. Comfy beds, good wifi but forgot to book our taxi in the morning. Stayed here before, would stay again.

Expensive but good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me make and plan my daily activities. The Hostel is clean and I would stay here on my next visit to BA.

Fantastic hostel in perfect funky part of the city. Great welcome from the girls at reception on arrival - the best hostel so far in South America! Steve (UK)

Everything was pretty much as expected from the previous reviews - apart from the Internet which was non-existent in any of the bedrooms. (The basement computer room with 3 terminals had good reception) These days a good wifi connection is as important to most travelers as hot running water - Hostelworld should introduce this as a whole new rating element to encourage hostels to upgrade their service provision !

My first stop in the beginning of a long trip around South and Central America and it was great! I stupidly lost my bank card in the ATM at the airport and they very kindly let me use their phone to call my UK bank to sort everything out! The rooms and vey clean and very well equipped for a hostel. The breakfast is more than you get in almost all hostels I've ever been in. Great way to start the day! If I come back to BA I'll be staying here again!

I have been living/ backpacking in South America for 5 months and this is one of the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at. It is really clean, and the staff is very helpful. The stAff tries to plan a lot of things, but this is not a party hostel.

Great facilities. It almost feels more like a hotel than a hostel.

i had a great stay....i wasnt very involved in the social scene because i was visiting friends but the vibes are good and the people are helpful!!

• 30th May 2014

This hostel feelt like a hotel, very very welcoming and friendly staff, amazing breakfast, comfortable beds, great computers downstairs, great location, staff were brilliant. Wanted to stay longer but they were all booked up. A bit more expensive than other places though, I did find other hostels for a lot cheaper with similar facilities. But this was pretty amazing

A very very good hostel. The staff were really great and friendly and did everything they could to help. The BBQ was absolutely brilliant. This isn't an all out party hostel yet there is often partying/drinking until the early hours - just be aware that certain rooms (primarily those overlooking the courtyard) can hear much of the partying. Would have no hesitation in staying here again.

Amazing staff, close to many intresting places, and very comfortable rooms!

• 29th May 2014