America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Chacabuco 718, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff and hostel is commendable. The girls working the front desk were by far the sweetest and most helpful people I met.. The only thing I would suggest is to layoff the nonstop John Mayer music during breakfast and focus more on Latin Music. People from all over the world travel to Argentina looking to learn and be immersed in its cultures. Nothing speaks more about a country or city's current culture then the type music being listened to by its people. Crazy Dominican from NYC

• 8th Apr 2014

The staff is great, they were so helpful and nice. I've met a lot of people in this hostel. The breakfast is amazing. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »