Andriani's Guest-House Reviews

Over School of Fine Arts, Mykonos Town 84600, Mykonos, Greece

Staff was excellent, free transport to and from port.

I really enjoyed my stay at Andriani's Guest House and I would definitely stay again! The owners are so nice and hospitable, and do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I enjoyed my time so much, I didn't want to leave! The location is great (it is right near Little Venice and the Old Port) and the view is absolutely amazing! I was so sad to leave but I know I will be back and I would definitely stay there again. Thank you everyone at Andriani's!

Great friendly service!

• 22nd Jun 2015

We had an amazing and relaxing stay at Andriani's. Antonios picked us up from the port and then dropped us off when we left. We extended our stay an extra night and they were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in a relaxing stay in Mykonos. Thanks Antonios and Adriani!

I stayed there 4 nights & felt like the place was nearly perfect! I was in my own private room so it was nice to escape & be away when needing to sleep. Staff was great & even picked me up from the ferry! Not a good place to meet people but you can meet tons of people elsewhere. The walls are thin & you can hear people in the hallway but it was a perfect place to rest after being out all day or even all night. Loved my stay!

Absolutely fantastic stay. Picked up and dropped off to/from ferry made our stay just that much simpler. Gorgeous guesthouse, we were made tea on arrival. We had a fantastic view from the balcony of mykonos. Short distance from the centre meaning it was quiet and tranquil. Room was clean, bedding comfy. Would definitely stay again!

We loved our stay at Adriani's. Our apartment was brand new, very clean and very spacious for the three of us. The location is great, slightly outside the city center (which means it is quiet and relaxing), but only a five-minute walk away. Antonios and Andriani were very nice hosts and you can tell that they are passionate about running their guest houses. We'll be back!

I had a great time at Adriani's ; they treat you like family is a good location because is close to the downtown but not noisy so you can rest nicely .. I can't wait to go back !!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Venezuela

Juan, You are always welcome in our guest house Thanks a lot for your nice review!!

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts