Andriani's Guest-House Reviews

Over School of Fine Arts, Mykonos Town 84600, Mykonos, Greece

Unser Aufenthalt im Guest House war sehr angenehm. Bei unserer Ankuft wurde mir und meiner Kollegin zu erst einmal anhand einer einfachen Karte erklärt wo wir sind, was wir tun könnten etc. Unser Doppelzimmer war sauber und mit der Basis ausgerüstet. Tipp: Besucht unbedingtdas Folklore Museum wenn euer Budget, wie unseres, nicht für die Fahrt nach Dellos reicht. Panos der Aufseher hat uns dort alles erklärt und wir sassen dann noch gut zwei Stunden Bei Mastik mit ihm und redeten über die Welt.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

The low season is perfect for staying there, for that price really worth stay there!

We loved our stay in Adriani's Guest House, everything was perfect in our room! And the host is such a nice person, I would definetely go back there :)

• 27th Sep 2014

That owner was so friendly and help us so much. If I come back to Mykonos I will stay there again for sure!

Wonderful place- great area in Mykonos town away from the parties and cruise ships but super close to bus stop and main square. Owners Andriani and Antonios are HUGELY helpful, picking me up late from the airport, picking up my lost luggage a day later and transporting me to the New Port on departure. I couldn't have asked for a better welcome my first trip to Greece.

We had a lovely stay in Andriani's Guest house! The staff is very nice and friendly. He picked us up from the airport and dropped us off at the ferry. The location is very good, only a few minutes away from the center of Mykonos town but quiet at night. I defenitely recommand staying here! The room and bathroom are clean, only the shower is a little bit small.

• 18th Jul 2014