Andriani's Guest-House Reviews

Over School of Fine Arts, Mykonos Town 84600, Mykonos, Greece

The low season is perfect for staying there, for that price really worth stay there!

We loved our stay in Adriani's Guest House, everything was perfect in our room! And the host is such a nice person, I would definetely go back there :)

• 27th Sep 2014

That owner was so friendly and help us so much. If I come back to Mykonos I will stay there again for sure!

Wonderful place- great area in Mykonos town away from the parties and cruise ships but super close to bus stop and main square. Owners Andriani and Antonios are HUGELY helpful, picking me up late from the airport, picking up my lost luggage a day later and transporting me to the New Port on departure. I couldn't have asked for a better welcome my first trip to Greece.

We had a lovely stay in Andriani's Guest house! The staff is very nice and friendly. He picked us up from the airport and dropped us off at the ferry. The location is very good, only a few minutes away from the center of Mykonos town but quiet at night. I defenitely recommand staying here! The room and bathroom are clean, only the shower is a little bit small.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Nice staff :) thanks for arranging all transportation to me!

You are always welcome

Lovely hostel with an amazing view of the island. Staff we're very friendly and willing to pick up and drop off at the airport/ ferry. Great location within 5 minutes walk of the centre of town. Nice bathroom.

Thanks a lot for your nice review

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts