9.3
Superb 280 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 280 Total Reviews
Andriani's Guest-House Located at Over School of Fine Arts, Mykonos Town 84600, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos CYCLADES GR 84600 Over School of Fine Arts, Mykonos Town 84600
93% 280
37.4422740 25.3309857
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 31-40
15th Sep 2015

Antonis and Andreani were great. The place looks exactly like the pictures. Really well located, just 10 minutes away from bus stop and Mykonos town centre. All amenities provided. Please have breakfast there, it's really nice. They provide everything for a proper Greek breakfast. Also they picked us up from airport and left us at the port to take the ferry.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
12th Sep 2015

Nice place to stay in Mykonos. Walking distance to the center of town. Friendly owners. Antonio picked us up from the port and dropped us off at the airport.

• michaelzuercher2443
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
19th Aug 2015

very friendly and helpful people

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2015

Staff was excellent, free transport to and from port.

Thanks a lot

• USA, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2015

Great place to stay. Clean, comfy, great outdoor space, plus really welcoming and helpful staff. It's about a 5 minute walk downtown, so the location is great.

Thanks a lot for your nice review

26th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Andriani's Guest House and I would definitely stay again! The owners are so nice and hospitable, and do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I enjoyed my time so much, I didn't want to leave! The location is great (it is right near Little Venice and the Old Port) and the view is absolutely amazing! I was so sad to leave but I know I will be back and I would definitely stay there again. Thank you everyone at Andriani's!

You are always welcome !!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2015

Great friendly service!

Thanks !!

20th Jun 2015

We had an amazing and relaxing stay at Andriani's. Antonios picked us up from the port and then dropped us off when we left. We extended our stay an extra night and they were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in a relaxing stay in Mykonos. Thanks Antonios and Adriani!

You are welcome !!

4th Jun 2015

I stayed there 4 nights & felt like the place was nearly perfect! I was in my own private room so it was nice to escape & be away when needing to sleep. Staff was great & even picked me up from the ferry! Not a good place to meet people but you can meet tons of people elsewhere. The walls are thin & you can hear people in the hallway but it was a perfect place to rest after being out all day or even all night. Loved my stay!

Thanks a lot

• misslindaeng
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Jun 2015

Absolutely fantastic stay. Picked up and dropped off to/from ferry made our stay just that much simpler. Gorgeous guesthouse, we were made tea on arrival. We had a fantastic view from the balcony of mykonos. Short distance from the centre meaning it was quiet and tranquil. Room was clean, bedding comfy. Would definitely stay again!

You are always welcome !!