Andriani's Guest-House

Superb 308 Total Reviews

• bheath196917
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Adriani's. It is only a short walk to the main town in Mykonos, the accomodation was clean and the staff were very friendly and nice. The outside courtyard area is also very nice. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2017

Adriani's guest house is a very good choice for those wishing to stay in a central location at Mykonos. a short downhill walk away to fabrika square for buses to select beaches such as paradise, super paradise. A few minutes walk from little Venice, the old port , the famous shopping streets and iconic windmills. Host Antonio is very responsive to all my questions and needs - I communicated with him via texting during my stay. He drove me to & fro the new port for my ferries. comfortable room.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Had a great stay here - Andriani kindly picked me up from the ferry port herself. She is very sweet and has the cutest little dog! The room was very clean and the addition of air conditioning was a blessing! Would highly recommend.