Angelie Hotel

Very Good 423 Total Reviews

• Japan, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2017
4.9

this is just cheap hostel. we shouldn't expect more thing. a main stuff doesn't have smile, she can speak English and explain tourism, but always hard face and strong voice. plz dont shout to guests. dormitory room has only one key. when im sleeping or taking shower, other guests knowed the door. then i couldn't take rest. no relaxation. they dont seem change sheets each guests, because smell.... after shower, water cant flow out. stuck inside bathroom, like a poor.

• simonlaums5150
  • Malaysia, Couple, 41+
30th May 2017
8.0

FRIENDLY AND GOOD LOCATION PROVIDE FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO JIUZHAIGOU ENTRANCE AND BUS STATION REASONABLE PRICE ON FOOD AND BEVERAGES

• France, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017
6.9

Dormiteries very cold and spartan. But the host is always willing to answer questions.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2017

I had a fantastic stay here. The staff were lovely and very helpful with everything, booking trips etc. The rooms are lovely with a nice log cabin feel and the electric blankets make the beds nice and cosy. The rooms are spacious as was our bathroom. You needed to leave the shower running for a good few minutes to get it hot but after that it was boiling, just what I needed after climbing huang long. Excellent value for money, I ended up staying an extra night as a solo traveler. A+++++

• laaymerich5661
  • France, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st May 2017

Amazing staff and good location

• ella_travels_the_world
  • England, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Jan 2017
5.4

Cheap and conveniently located for Jiuzhaigou national park but that's all the positives. Upgraded from a dorm to a twin room because the dorms were apparently very cold - the twin room was absolutely freezing so I dread to think how bad the dorms would have been, it was noticeably warmer outside the hotel than in the room despite the electric blankets. Nothing to do nearby apart from a few very expensive restaurants, after the park closes at 5pm it's boring as hell. No atmosphere at all.

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us. Angelie hotel has moved to new location and reopen in April 2017.All our dorms are with private bathroom,heating and electric blanket for winter,24 hours hotwater and hair dryer. We have a new yard to meet other tourists and drink beer. We are expecting you to come back to our new Angelie hotel.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
6.9

I got a free upgrade, so that's what I rated. The dorms for more than 3 people are impossible conditions in winter. All in all I was very happy with my stay (thanks to the upgrade), but in the end I think I got ripped off for the taxi to the airport (I booked it in the hostel). Because of snow I had to pay 60 RMB extra, but the next morning I discovered there was no snow, no matter how high we drove. The night before it snowed very lightly, so I thought it might be possible, but I got scammed.

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us! We have moved Angelie hotel and reopen in April 2017.Our dorms are with private bathroom,24hour hotwater,heating and electric blanket.When we called the taxi for you to the airport,the driver said if it's snowing in the morning.he will charge 260rmb. Next time when we call the taxi for our guest we will make sure the price is correct.

31st Dec 2016
6.6

The only real benefit of staying here is the hotel's proximity to the park. The hotel lobby at times was even colder than the outside. Cleaning service consists of refilling the toilet paper and emptying the trash cans -- that's it. However, the rooms were relatively clean when we first arrived so it wasn't exactly necessary, but our dirty towels were not replaced when they needed to be.

Dear guest; Thank you for staying with Angelie hotel. We will make sure our housekeeper change the dirty towels every day,thank you for letting us know about the negligence of our job.We hope to see you again!