Angelie Hotel

• England, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Jan 2017
5.4

Cheap and conveniently located for Jiuzhaigou national park but that's all the positives. Upgraded from a dorm to a twin room because the dorms were apparently very cold - the twin room was absolutely freezing so I dread to think how bad the dorms would have been, it was noticeably warmer outside the hotel than in the room despite the electric blankets. Nothing to do nearby apart from a few very expensive restaurants, after the park closes at 5pm it's boring as hell. No atmosphere at all.

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us. Angelie hotel has moved to new location and reopen in April 2017.All our dorms are with private bathroom,heating and electric blanket for winter,24 hours hotwater and hair dryer. We have a new yard to meet other tourists and drink beer. We are expecting you to come back to our new Angelie hotel.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
6.9

I got a free upgrade, so that's what I rated. The dorms for more than 3 people are impossible conditions in winter. All in all I was very happy with my stay (thanks to the upgrade), but in the end I think I got ripped off for the taxi to the airport (I booked it in the hostel). Because of snow I had to pay 60 RMB extra, but the next morning I discovered there was no snow, no matter how high we drove. The night before it snowed very lightly, so I thought it might be possible, but I got scammed.

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us! We have moved Angelie hotel and reopen in April 2017.Our dorms are with private bathroom,24hour hotwater,heating and electric blanket.When we called the taxi for you to the airport,the driver said if it's snowing in the morning.he will charge 260rmb. Next time when we call the taxi for our guest we will make sure the price is correct.

31st Dec 2016
6.6

The only real benefit of staying here is the hotel's proximity to the park. The hotel lobby at times was even colder than the outside. Cleaning service consists of refilling the toilet paper and emptying the trash cans -- that's it. However, the rooms were relatively clean when we first arrived so it wasn't exactly necessary, but our dirty towels were not replaced when they needed to be.

Dear guest; Thank you for staying with Angelie hotel. We will make sure our housekeeper change the dirty towels every day,thank you for letting us know about the negligence of our job.We hope to see you again!

21st Dec 2016
8.0

I took a private room here. Was definitely worth it as I have heard the heating system in dorms is pretty *. Very close to the park, 15 mins walk. Atmosphere was quite dull in the hostel but none the less a great place to stay.

Dear guset: Thank you for staying with us. We have moved Angelie hotel and reopened in April 2017. In our new Angelie hotel,we have a bigger area to hang out,and you can play guitar and shuriken toss. We hope to see you again in our new hotel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

Got upgraded to a triple room from a dorm room which was nice. The building however is freezing in winter so be forewarned!! The electric blankets in the private rooms were such a saving grace haha. Easy walking distance to the park entrance and the bus stop

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Dec 2016

Perfect location and great staff... we got a free upgrade from a six bed dorm to a three bed hotel room, which was nice. Rooms have no heating, but beds are comfortable and have heating blankets.

29th Oct 2016

Staff was great, location was great, hot water was great, Tv/movies in bed after a long day of waking the park were amazing. Wall heaters in room were the only thing that could use some improving. Very helpful staff and a great stay overall!

24th Oct 2016

Angelie is a great place to stay, while the dorms are somewhat cold and have concrete floors, the staff can supply you with electric blankets. The food was good and the location is unbeaten