Annapurna Guest House Reviews

Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

Rooms are good size but a bit dark and dingy. Was a bit noisy, but location in thamel good. I came back to thamel but stayed elsewhere as found a cheaper dorm room.

ROOM WAS DIRTY SHOWER DOWN HALL OLD DIRTY WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN

My stay here was amazing. The family was very welcoming here and I did not feel like a tourist staying here. This quite hotel was off the beaten path and had amazing food at a excellent rate. I would stay here again and again.

• 29th May 2014

I loved it. Loved the staff, their service, their meals prepared in their kitchen, the location is also great, and they provided great support and got us in touch with a real good tour company to help us plan activities during our stay.

View all Kathmandu Bed and Breakfasts