Annapurna Guest House Reviews

Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I stayed here during the earthquake and would not want someone else to stay here because i think the building would structurally unsound now. Also the whole family stay there all day in the foyer and are rude and dont speak to you, treat you like you are a walking wallet not a person. After the earthquake they kicked people including me out to stay wherever we could at refugee camps but demanded to be paid first. If you want to be treated like a real person dont stay there.

Hostel room included a 'free upgrade' as they didn't have our economy rooms left. However room was very very damp - up the walls, carpet, bedsheets! I think the bathroom floor was leaking into the room. You could smell the damp in the air. I wouldn't stay here again! I'm surprised by its high rating on the website. Perhaps we just got a bad room? That said price of room was cheap. I think there are better options in KTM at the moment.

View all Kathmandu Bed and Breakfasts