Annapurna Guest House Reviews

Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

ROOM WAS DIRTY SHOWER DOWN HALL OLD DIRTY WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN

My stay here was amazing. The family was very welcoming here and I did not feel like a tourist staying here. This quite hotel was off the beaten path and had amazing food at a excellent rate. I would stay here again and again.

• 29th May 2014

I loved it. Loved the staff, their service, their meals prepared in their kitchen, the location is also great, and they provided great support and got us in touch with a real good tour company to help us plan activities during our stay.

We did not stay once we checked in. Our room was very dirty, the pillows were yellow/brown, the bedding stank of mildew and there were holes in the sheets. Nothing like the photos. We also still had to pay. We've stayed in many places throughout Nepal, India and Asia and have not experienced this.

Staffs are kind. didn't any bad things. enough clean. Hot shower was not hot but not cold (approx. 30 degrees Celsius).

View all Kathmandu Bed and Breakfasts