Antica Villa Graziella** Reviews

Via Luigi Coletti, 6 Venice - Marghera, Venice Mestre, Veneto, Italy

It`s a good hotel. It`s completely a hotel, no atmosphere at all. But everything works out really fine. It was quite expensive when I`ve been there, but I think it`s because it was carnival. Location is easy to go to Venice, but Venice terminal is far from Venice highlights, so you have to walk a lot or take the increadible expensive vaporeto. It`s very clean and they clean your room everyday. There`s a locker in the room and the room is nice.

We stayed in Venice Mestre for 2 days and our stay in Antica Villa Graziella was cool. The hotel is well maintained, walkable from station. The rooms were clean. Breakfast in the cost would be a plus. But in all it was a good experience for staying. I would definately love to stay again if visiting again to Venice.

The location is really good, the room was clean, and not too much noise came in from the neighbours. The idea to leave the car in the court is good, but to leave the keys at the receiption was a bit weird to me for the first time, because there were a few times when I arrived/left the building that I've seen my car keys hanging there, and noone was at the desk, so basically anyone could have stolen the car along with it's keys. Everything else was perfect. Great value for the money.

View all Venice Mestre Hotels