Antico Capon Reviews

Dorsoduro 3004/B, Venice, Italy

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and location is perfect for people traveling by train.

The location is very nice.15 minutes walk from Roma square,not so difficult.It attached to a square but not so noisy.The only oneproblem is a smell of toilet....It has bad smell.However the room is clean and tidy.I would stay again. ローマ広場から徒歩15分程度、広場に面していて住所さえ分かっていれば比較的見つけ易いです。トイレの匂いがひどかったのが残念ですが(たぶん下水の問題)、お部屋は綺麗でとても快適でした。

Great staff, amazing location, facilities were amazing for a hostel. Very good price for Venice. No kitchen, common rooms or lockers but there was not need.

This hostel was one of the worst one that I have stayed. Firstly it was so expensive compared to the room they gave. There were neither towels nor a shampoo and when we wanted towels from the stuff they said you have to give 2 euros per each. This is a hotel ! The room was smelling so bad and we couldn't sleep. There was no housekeeping.The room was very small and dirty most of the time. I think they should change something in their hotel.

Only stayed one night but it was nice. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The Ensuite shower was nice and the wifi worked fine. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Awesome gelato spot right around the corner called Il Doge.

• 5th Oct 2014

The man running this hostel was very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with him. The only downside to this place that his ping child was playing in the hallway right outsideour door early one morning (about 7am). Other than that I have no complaints. The hotel is on a square that seems to be very popular with students late at night but once we closed the windows the sound didn't bother us at all.

Elias is a true Champion and he made me laugh every time I spoke with him. Always remember you can go to Pizza School in Milano as a back up plan for life!!! Pleasant stay! Christopher A. Espinosa Sacramento, California

• 29th Sep 2014

The only real positive was the location. I got bed bugs, had no wifi until after 11pm, no hot water for two out of three nights and the room felt like a prison.

1 2 Next » last »