Antigua Tilcara Reviews

De la Sorpresa 484- Tilcara, Jujuy, Tilcara, Argentina

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at in Argentina! I was a ;one traveler and never felt alone because of this hostel! Felipe went out of his way to make asado for the whole hostel and take us to a Inca ceremony in the morning. He gave everyone a ride also! Incredible. The hostel is gorgeous and is a great place to hang out if you don't feel like exploring that day. I was actually really sad to leave this hostel! If you are going to stay in Jujuy YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!

• 19th Jun 2014

Great hostel! The staff is so nice and helped us a great deal! Breakfast was really good with fresh orange juice. But there is no internet in the hostel room. Amazing stay in total!

This has to be the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. Fellipe (owner)is the most genuine, friendly, and overall great guy. If you go to Tilcara, don't go anywhere else.

View all Tilcara Bed and Breakfasts