Antigua Tilcara Reviews

De la Sorpresa 484- Tilcara, Jujuy, Tilcara, Argentina

I had an one of the best time in my travel to America while staying here in Antigua Tilcara. All the staff were very warm and kind and help me feel at home. Gracias de nuevo ! :)) Actually, this is a hotel, not hostel but there is a dormitory room which is very spacious and neat. There is a big round table that you can communicate comfortably with another traveler. The rest room was also good to me. After taking a shower with warm water I could dry my hair by a hairdryer equipped in the room.

WOW what a beautiful living room/kitchen area. Overlooks the gorgeous mountains that surround Tilcara. Sweet little terrace. The staff are amazing-- friendly, sweet, knowledgeable. Afternoons, Felipe will help you plan an itinerary around the area-- so awesome! Definitely not a wild place, but people do socialize in the common area. The whole place is beautifully decorated. Only downside is that the dorm has only a couple tiny windows and is basement level-- like sleeping in a cave.

View all Tilcara Bed and Breakfasts