Antigua Tilcara Reviews

De la Sorpresa 484- Tilcara, Jujuy, Tilcara, Argentina

I had an one of the best time in my travel to America while staying here in Antigua Tilcara. All the staff were very warm and kind and help me feel at home. Gracias de nuevo ! :)) Actually, this is a hotel, not hostel but there is a dormitory room which is very spacious and neat. There is a big round table that you can communicate comfortably with another traveler. The rest room was also good to me. After taking a shower with warm water I could dry my hair by a hairdryer equipped in the room.

WOW what a beautiful living room/kitchen area. Overlooks the gorgeous mountains that surround Tilcara. Sweet little terrace. The staff are amazing-- friendly, sweet, knowledgeable. Afternoons, Felipe will help you plan an itinerary around the area-- so awesome! Definitely not a wild place, but people do socialize in the common area. The whole place is beautifully decorated. Only downside is that the dorm has only a couple tiny windows and is basement level-- like sleeping in a cave.

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at in Argentina! I was a ;one traveler and never felt alone because of this hostel! Felipe went out of his way to make asado for the whole hostel and take us to a Inca ceremony in the morning. He gave everyone a ride also! Incredible. The hostel is gorgeous and is a great place to hang out if you don't feel like exploring that day. I was actually really sad to leave this hostel! If you are going to stay in Jujuy YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!

• 19th Jun 2014

Great hostel! The staff is so nice and helped us a great deal! Breakfast was really good with fresh orange juice. But there is no internet in the hostel room. Amazing stay in total!

This has to be the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. Fellipe (owner)is the most genuine, friendly, and overall great guy. If you go to Tilcara, don't go anywhere else.

View all Tilcara Bed and Breakfasts