Antwerp Central Youth Hostel Reviews

Bogaardeplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium

We loved this hostel, the staff is so friendly and the place is excellent!

• 22nd Jan 2015

I had to share a room with 4-5 strangers, so i thought vigilance was necessaryfor my belongings safety.They have small lockers in the roombut one has to pay 1euro for each use.A sign that reads the hostel not responsible for stolen items is in them.In the basement is a room with a sizable community-lockers for free,but shared with other guests with thekey orcode.I didn't feel safe using this so I used the large lockers in the same room but I had to pay 2euros each use.Wifi availabl only at lobby

• 13th Jan 2015

Pretty good, very clean, sterile, feels like a prison that ikea built. Staff and helpful and friendly wifi is adequate, location is good.

the hostel was okay, the location was perfect! No question about it but we came for the weekend. God, I think I slept maybe 2 hours. The hostel is incredibly noisy. Don't come here in the weekend if you want to sleep. Also the room was like a hospital. Cold and grey. But the room was clean, it was private and pretty cheap. But I won't come here again, only because of the noisiness.

It is in a great location. You can even walk from the train station! This hostel had the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. I highly recommend if you are looking for a hostel that is clean, quiet, and near the city center.

• 2nd Jan 2015