Antwerp Central Youth Hostel Reviews

Bogaardeplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium

good hostel, but wish it had a double room and the floor warmer. :)

Hostel staff was friendly and fluent in English. Good availability of free maps and other turistic info. Room and toilet were very clean, although as in every youth hostel no towels or soap was provided for. There was no noise and the heating worked well. We were given the chance to leave our luggage after the check out in a locker. The happiest part of our stay: Buffet Breakfast was really good and with basic but varied choices, absolutely good relation value-for-money.

Very new building, felt very sterile. I had a 72 year old woman in my room which made me feel awkward

Industrial city. This place is one big cold cement slab. It last still a blank canvas so maybe over time it will get some character. I was in room 208, there was no hot water to shower and over winter this isn't acceptable. Once I repotred this issue, I was thankfully provided with access to another bathroom down the hall, however not the convienience of paying for an ensuite. The local map provided gave incorrect information for public transport prices and incorrect opening closing time/ dates

Biggest missing thing is Wi-Fi in rooms. (on Lobby it's OK). Otherwise nothing to complain. Basic, lots of concrete (bit cold on winter) but this works. Free breakfast is a plus. Location is great!

1 2 Next » last »