Antwerp Central Youth Hostel Reviews

Bogaardeplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium

The hostel is brand new (or at least it looks so) and it's right in the city center. I was with my gf and we got a private twin room with ensuite bathroom. Only thing they could improve is the fact that in the bathroom there isn't even the soap. I understand that it's a youth hostel and for instance beds were undone and towels are to be rent but at least the soap in the bathroom is something I'd expect. A part from this very small inconvenience I'd recommend the hostel ;)

Everything is fine. I was happy to stay here.

It was a good place for a quick stay. Clean rooms, good free breakfast. They have a lot of facilities (restaurant, bar, cafeteria, storage) but the place in general felt very... industrial. Emotionless? Not a super friendly environment. The evening receptionist was rude. They have a very good map of the city at reception though, make sure to grab one! Overall, it was a decent place for a brief visit to the lovely city of Antwerp.

There should be soap to at least wash your hands. Blankets were so thin, We were cold.

Nice staff, great breakfast

• 17th Oct 2014

Very good organized hostel, nice staff, tasty breakfast with variety of food and drinks, lockers for luggage.

1 2 Next » last »