Antwerp Central Youth Hostel Reviews

Bogaardeplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium

Very fancy and good hostel. My only complaint is that in our room, each time someone takes a shower, the bathroom and the room gets flooded.

Very professionally run, clean and spacious hostel. It appears however to be used much more by workers than travellers who are in bed at 9, wake up loudly at 5am and shout at people when they walk in. They also treat the place like a dump; I had to clean the bathroom because a man had flooded it. The hostel does everything it can control well unfortunately the clientele mean the atmosphere is not a good one for young travellers. A word for the staff though, who were a great laugh!

The hostel is brand new (or at least it looks so) and it's right in the city center. I was with my gf and we got a private twin room with ensuite bathroom. Only thing they could improve is the fact that in the bathroom there isn't even the soap. I understand that it's a youth hostel and for instance beds were undone and towels are to be rent but at least the soap in the bathroom is something I'd expect. A part from this very small inconvenience I'd recommend the hostel ;)

Everything is fine. I was happy to stay here.

It was a good place for a quick stay. Clean rooms, good free breakfast. They have a lot of facilities (restaurant, bar, cafeteria, storage) but the place in general felt very... industrial. Emotionless? Not a super friendly environment. The evening receptionist was rude. They have a very good map of the city at reception though, make sure to grab one! Overall, it was a decent place for a brief visit to the lovely city of Antwerp.

There should be soap to at least wash your hands. Blankets were so thin, We were cold.

1 2 Next » last »