Antwerp Central Youth Hostel Reviews

Bogaardeplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium

This hostel is fantastic value for money. It is located in the centre of town a short walk from the squares and restaurants. There were twelve in our party who stayed on Saturday 2nd May and we were made to feel very welcome. On arrival there was only one member of staff on duty because of sickness, I think the lady's name was Gabrielle. Nothing was too much trouble from arranging cycle storage to sorting out the fire alarm that was accidentally triggered by a short sighted member of our party

• 2nd May 2015

Well organised hostel...comfortable bed...good breakfast and helpful and friendly staff. The bar has a nice range of Belgian beer.

The showers only work for 2-3 seconds and are either very hot or quite cold. You aren't allowed to bring your own drinks or food and eat them in the common rooms. It seems to be a old bar with a unused cinema behind lots of biiliard tables in the back. Don't visit the common toilets in the bar in the morning.. they where full of guests spew when we had been there.

• 5th Apr 2015

In my opinion, this is one of the best hostels I have been to in my life. The least expensive hostel in Antwerp when I went(depends again when each person checks in). The staff were brilliant-very professional. It is located right in the middle of the shopping district. A safe and comfortable place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »