Superb 1,706 Total Reviews
Superb 1,706 Total Reviews
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Located at 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia PA 19106 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
91% 1706
39.9488980 -75.1451969
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
26th Sep 2016

I do no want to do this review because i wan it to be kept a secret so that no one else goes there an fill out its vacancy ; I want it to be vacant for at east when I need to go there. I had no idea that such a dorm.. style living condition would be so nice!!!! Travelers do not go there, leave the space for ME!!!

24th Sep 2016

Solid hostel - exactly what you need. Only was there one night and it was great. One thing I would change is the move away from key codes, but with so many people around, maybe its required less. 16 person dorm well set out and surprisingly quiet for that many people! Would stay again.

• darren_yap93
  • Malaysia, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

The location was great as it was within walking distance from everything. The people there were pretty friendly. The facilities were amazing especially the kitchen, fully equipped. But the stairs up to the room were pretty narrow. Expect to climb several flights of stairs, my advice would be to pack all the essential in your backpack and leave your big luggage at the storage. Check in and out was an ease. Oh! The beds are really comfy, like really really comfy. Pillows not so tho.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016

Best place I've ever stayed!

6th Sep 2016

This was really one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The hostel was very well planned: good security, power in the lockers, USB outlets at the beds, little curtained-off changing areas next to the showers, fun social activities for the guests, etc. If I ever come back to Philly, I know where I'll be staying.

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

Great pub crawl to get things going which made it easy to meet people whilst I was there. Good rooms, good facilities, and the location was the best bit. My only gripe was reception could have done with a few windows to brighten it up. It was otherwise a great place to stay and the staff were top notch- very friendly and helpful. I found I saw everything I wanted to in Philly for the three days I was there.

31st Aug 2016

Great hostel. Well-designed with adequate shower and bathroom facilities and comfortable beds. Wonderful and warm vibes. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone visiting Philadelphia.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

I loved my experience with the hostel. Especially the fact that there were many social activities such as the walking tours. I am sure the pub crawl was great, but as I do not drink, those activities did not appeal to me. Therefore, instead of offering beer at the end of all these events, maybe incorporating some sodas for the non-drinkers. The room was surprisingly quiet for the number of people staying in it. Including a reflection room would be great.

27th Aug 2016

Apple Hostels was great; I was especially impresssed that I got a solid night's sleep in a 14 person dorm. There's two interesting things they do to help with that: they put the lockers outside in the hallways (with charging power outlets inside them!), and they control the dorm room lights on a timer that turns off at I think 11 PM. First time I've seen that, but it seemed to work well. The hostel has a good common area, which was a bit more lively than I expected for Philadelphia.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Had a great stay! The hostel is in a good location and the free activities in the evening are good. Finally the 16 bed dormitory isn't that bad.