Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

It's pricy for private room, but over all experience is not bad.

• 10th Feb 2016

Staffs was not friendly and kind.. After check in they never tried to talk . Just ignored... I was dissapointed it. Be nice even if you are not familir with customers

• 30th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

I'm very sorry that you felt ignored by our receptionist. I'm very surprised by this because I've never had anyone describe her in that way. She is incredibly outgoing and friendly. And what's especially odd, is that 20 minutes after you checked in was the start of our free wine and cheese soiree and we had all of our guests socializing with one another and she was definitely chatting with everyone. Are you absolutely certain that you're not confusing us with a different hostel? Either way I will definitely discuss this with her to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

I don't want to leave this place!!!!! It's so much fun, this people are cool!!! That staff is excellent!! I make cry when I depart!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in in the US!

Good Hostel. Great Location.

This hostel is awesome. Probably the best hostel I have been in the US. There are special events everyday like free vine or free beer. The staff is very friendly and really cares about your stay. They make sure that the hostel is clean and everything works out well.

The only issue was the lack of an elevator, especially when we had so much luggage.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Singapore

My favourite part was the kitchen. Seriously. it is rare to find a hostel with such a clean and orderly kitchen! My kitchen at home is not that clean! I'm still impressed by that!

Good kitchen, rooms are roomy with privacy, good bathrooms and lockers. GREAT LOCATION!

I loved the hospitality and special Christmas snacks with everybody.....I had a unforgettable holiday...

• 25th Dec 2015

The staff fostered a friendly atmosphere. They were knowledgeable about Philly's attributes and more than willing to share with patrons. I felt welcome by all but one of the employees. Guess she didn't care for her job much.Overall a nice experience!

• 23rd Dec 2015

Great hostel in perfect location in old town. Great facilities and the staff were very polite and helpful. Some events are organised at the hostel so you can meet up with other backpackers. Definitely recommend

Great stay! Great front desk staff and very friendly people during the stay.

• 12th Dec 2015

Good hostel, located in a very good dining/night out spot in Philly.

The staff wasn't very helpful, when i checked in the girl could see i had a lot of bag and didn't offer to help so i had to drag all my bags up the stairs and then check out one of the employees saw me struggling with my bags down the stairwell and all she did was say "you can put you blankets in the bucket and when you can get your recipe i will just be up stairs" while i was dropping my bags i hand her the recipe and she walks off not offering help but i nice guest help me out instead.

Hi Tamara, I'm very sorry that our staff didn't help you with your bags. We will definitely help when asked, or if we can tell that someone is struggling with their luggage. The staff you're referring to are Alice and Jeanine and I know they're very good at helping our guests. I can only assume that to them you didn't appear to be struggling. I'll mention this to them though and make sure that they're more mindful of our guests who have lots of bags. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Great location. Good people. Good place.

Great hostel. On a walking distance from the major sights. Big rooms.

Very nice hostel with good location. Pillow and sheets very clean. I recommend it.

Excellent location, friendly staff who all help you out with where to visit etc, big kitchen, good atmosphere and area to meet people. Breakfast is cereal, tea and coffee free all day, reading light in your bunk but not much of a curtain round. Clean and welcoming. Would highly recommend and would stay again

I really liked being able to get tea and coffee 24 hours. But it would have been nice to have a kind of friut tea to choose! :)

• 28th Nov 2015