Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

Awesome location, within a couple of blocks of the major Philly tourist attractions and a subway station.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Great atmosphere and activities! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing location! I would definitely stay here again!

The Price is absolutely too high! The staff is very nice, but the 16 bed room is a 26 bed room, that's naughty!

One of the best hostels in the American northeast coast. Really kind, available abd convenient staff, very clean and safe.

All good, very nice YHA! Only if one arrives at night it is a bit scary to get there...had to pass some strange people on my way........especially if you are a female on your own it is a bit scary.....so take care everyone! But still, I really recomment this hostel! Cheers!

Perfect location, nice and clean with great common areas and good activities. The staff were really helpful too. The only place to stay in Philly!

All around very nice hostel - thank you for computers with internet and tea any time! Clean, neat, spacious, comfortable and in an excellent location. Please consider an elevator, free basic breakfast every morning and a normal manual dorm light system seeing that bed lights are installed.

The staff is truly awesome and you cannot beat the location. The evening events ... Ghost tours and Pub Crawl were an unexpected bonus. If I'm ever back in Philly, I will certainly be back...

• 29th Jul 2014

Very good hostel. The staff was is friendly and helpful. It's in a good position, very close to the principal actractions. I like the free cereals at the weekends and the kitchen is good.

Very helpful staff, great location for exploring the old city

I really enjoyed staying in Apple Hostels. It was a bit weird finding the hostel, since it looked like a sketch alley way. But, once I realized many old streets in Philly look like alleys, then I understood! I thought the facilities were clean and that the staff was very accommodating. I enjoyed the activities they had for us too. Thanks for a great experience!

• 20th Jul 2014

Just great hostel. No complaints at all, more than happy. Certainly worth money.

check-in was a little slow. seems like there's usually one person on staff at the front, but I was only there for one weekend, so maybe that isn't the usual case.

• 12th Jul 2014

I loved, loved, loved my short stay there and plan to go back next Month. Arriving on the MegaBus from NYC with the first stop being on Market Street and 7th, made this journey so simple. I am a senior citizen and found it such an adventure hanging out with the college kids sitting on bean bags and watching a movie in the main area. Everyone was so polite and I felt right at home from that first hour I was there. The kitchen area was impressive (2 stoves, 2 refrigerators).

• 8th Jul 2014

Great, clean, friendly and very well located hostel. It is really worth your while to stay at this hostel.

Although I only stayed one night it was rather Enjoyable. And in a good location near attractions

Smallish compared to other hostels but energetic staff and still well located right off the subway in old district. Nightly activities were provided. I think they did well with a limited amount of space, a certain coziness among visitors developed. The dorm, at capacity is a lot of bodies and there was always someone coming in, going out or snoring throughout the evening into mid morning, but it was a holiday weekend, perhaps normally is not always 20 people in the size of two normal bedrooms

Cannot fault staff at all. Extremely informative and knowledgable. Never treated better in a hostel in my life. Independent USB chargers at each bed a nice touch. Cannot reccomend higher.

Only stayed here 1 night, but enjoyed the stay. They had a pub crawl organized with free drinks in the hostel beforehand and this was a great way to meet other people. The location is good and the rooms are clean. Would definitely recommend.

This was a good Hostel. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone travling in the Philiadelpia area. Staff was friendly. Clean rooms and showers. Very impressed.

View all Philadelphia Hostels