Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

By far the best hostel I've stayed in! The staff are welcoming and very knowledgeable of the city. Every night they put on events, from free pasta to ghost tours, to get the residence of the hostel integrated with each other, and it works; I met some really good people whilst I was here! The hostel is very comfy, secure and comes with everything you need; from decent showers to all the kitchen equipment, with spices to boot! If anyone I know is going to Philly I'd recommend them to Apple Hostels

great staff and there is always something going on

• 14th Apr 2014

I just stayed for one night. Loved the decoration. Staff really kind and very helpful. I recomend it, will go back if I have to.

I definitely recommend this hostel! I have stayed several hostels in different US cities. This is one of the best. (1) Great location--in the old city area, many historical museums and places. The independent bell is just 2 blocks away. Easy to catch buses or go to the airport. (2) very clean in every where. Fresh air. No special smell from the rooms and beds/quilts in many hostels. (3) The staff are great, very nice and friendly.

There was not so much travellers, people were there more to save money.

We're always sad to hear when someone didn't enjoy their stay (luckily it isn't very often). There were a couple of conferences in Philadelphia during the time you stayed with us so while normally we're full of travelers, those days we had a few conference-goeers as well. We still had some great evenings sharing free beers, its just too bad that you chose not to join us. You should really try to meet other people, to us that's what hostelling is all about.

Had a great time. Thank you for your suggestions on places to visit downtown.

Perfectly sized with the right shower:bed ratio (for March). A good range of activities and very knowledgeable staff (of the local area).

This is a great hostel. My first time in a hostel in the US. I liked the location. The people were nice and though the rooms had a lot of beds; they were comfortable and tidy. I'd stay here again. Philly has a lot to offer.

• 22nd Feb 2014

I m not sure y I I cudnt like it, I had 4 days booking, and was feeling so down that ranback to nnewyork next evening. I might b stressed due to my exam situation. .... The staff also looked kind of LOST as they were atleast 40 guests there. Anyway no complaints from Administration or employees. .... Just get it more enthusiastic.....

I'm really sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. It was actually a great atmosphere (as always) on the evening you checked in. I'm not sure why you didn't want to join the other guests for free refreshments in the lounge. Half of us went out on the pub crawl afterwards and the rest hung out in the lounge. If you're not into meeting other guests our staff are very friendly and would love to recommend other things for you to do while in Philadelphia. I hope you give us another try someday!

Free drinks at night, and great beds ! go for it !

Very nice; people were friendly and helpful and easy to talk to.

• 25th Jan 2014

Best time in America ever.

• 22nd Jan 2014

the code password inside the rooms its a little bit annoying

Good location, helpful staff, something planned every night, very good facilies in kitchen and laundry facilities. One of the best hostels I've stayed in yet.

Great hostel!

• 18th Jan 2014

Hi! I was there for a weekend and there is no any thing about I can complain. The Hostel is 5minut walking from indipendece bell, in the center of philadelphia. Everyday they plan some activity like moovie night and tour around the city. Sartuday for just 2dollars you could do the gosth tour and get a free beer. They have also discount for a tipical american cafeteria. For sure I would back in this hostel!!!

• 18th Jan 2014

The staff here are excellent, very friendly, very helpful and really understand travelers and their needs. Great social activities and the hostel had a really good vibe. The beds are reasonable and everything you can possibly think of has been thought of and they have a label for it. They have a great set up with the lights in the dorm though which stops people turning them on in the middle of the night. All round really great hostel that I would highly recommend to any traveler

people are good and they help

Thank you for keeping the place warm during the negative temperatures.

A really good hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The facilities were also very good- they have hair dryer in the common bathroom, individual light lamps and sockets for every bed. It's also a very thoughtful move to set the second floor as female dorm since it's difficult for women to move their luggages up. Most importantly, there's ample space in the bedroom. You won't be squeezing with anyone.

• 24th Dec 2013