Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

It was the best i ever lived. Nice staff, great daily activity.

This Hostel is very good. My stay was very nice, totally safe and confortable. The staff are friendly and the hostel's activities are lovely. It was one of my favorite hostels in USA. Marc is very attencious person and helps the visitors a lot. I strongly recommend this place.

I loved the staff. Very friendly.

• 10th Sep 2014

Awesome Ghost Tour, Bar Night and great atmosphere!!! A definite must!!

• 9th Sep 2014

I just stayed there for one night but it was a nice place.

Very helpful staff who area also super friendly. Nice kitchen facilities, very clean and lots of spac in fridges. Free tea was a bonus and a nice free breakfast really good programme of activities like walking tours, movie nights with free beer included which was excellent!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. the staff were incredible. Can't wait to return.

I am traveling around America . This is the best hostels I have been ! Awesome staff and people here

One of the best hostels I been to, great staff and just nice.

All good!

I have really enjoyed staying in this hostel for one night. The hotel staff was very friendly and ready to help in any time. The conditions were excellent and everything was available: Wi-Fi,TV,kitchen,bathroom. I have also liked that your hostel has a locker room which enables students to keep all their things at a particular time. It is very convenient! I will definitely recommend everyone to choose this hostel if they are going to stay in Philadelphia.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Awesome location, within a couple of blocks of the major Philly tourist attractions and a subway station.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Great atmosphere and activities! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing location! I would definitely stay here again!

The Price is absolutely too high! The staff is very nice, but the 16 bed room is a 26 bed room, that's naughty!

One of the best hostels in the American northeast coast. Really kind, available abd convenient staff, very clean and safe.

All good, very nice YHA! Only if one arrives at night it is a bit scary to get there...had to pass some strange people on my way........especially if you are a female on your own it is a bit scary.....so take care everyone! But still, I really recomment this hostel! Cheers!

Perfect location, nice and clean with great common areas and good activities. The staff were really helpful too. The only place to stay in Philly!

All around very nice hostel - thank you for computers with internet and tea any time! Clean, neat, spacious, comfortable and in an excellent location. Please consider an elevator, free basic breakfast every morning and a normal manual dorm light system seeing that bed lights are installed.

The staff is truly awesome and you cannot beat the location. The evening events ... Ghost tours and Pub Crawl were an unexpected bonus. If I'm ever back in Philly, I will certainly be back...

• 29th Jul 2014

Very good hostel. The staff was is friendly and helpful. It's in a good position, very close to the principal actractions. I like the free cereals at the weekends and the kitchen is good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3