Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

When you leave the front door, it is very confusing which way to turn. The city does not have street signs visible at the end of the road to to know if you are heading north or south. It would be helpful if a professional sign was posted outside the front door indicating which street was which, or have a compass pointing which way was north. Being my first time in Philly and only being there two days, all the roads looked the same.

• 31st Jul 2015

Had a great time here. It was the counter staff's first day on the job and she was super busy but very helpful and kind to me. Enjoyed the common area and room was very comfortable. Right on a main subway line as well. Property was well kept and clean.

Staff were helpful. Location was great. Everything was very clean.

Great hostel. Social events were very nice, with lots of mingling.

• 15th Jul 2015

The events in the evenings are great! I liked the ghost tour.

Awesome! Easily the best place we stayed during our trip. The staff were incredibly friendly: Bradley in particular, but there was also a young blonde lady (have forgotten her name). The evenings out organised by the hostel were awesome, and they provided a lot of free alcohol. Brilliant location. Cannot recommend highly enough.

bathroom stalls are small can't fit in it overall this place has a great location, friendly staff and they are really clean except that they don't wash the blankets I found some stuff still on it from the last Tennant.

One od the safest and cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. Fantastic location, walking distance to all the major tourist locations. The staff was super friendly, Bradley checked me in and help me out, he was super great! All around, amazing hostel.

Leigh was very helpful and welcominh.

I was impressed with the service. I arrived to the place and Alice(the hostels rep) really went out of her way to help me get settled in. The hostel itself was great. It seemed like the hostel encouraged interaction among it's travelers by providing us with events(eg. ghost tour, art stroll, bbq). I really met a lot of different people and had a good time. I will be returning to this place, the next time I come to Philadelphia.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great location in Old City near Independence Hall and many other museums and attractions

Made my stay in Philly amazing. Everyone was so accomodating. The facilities were clean. I felt safe. Thank you!

• 21st Jun 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!!

• 13th Jun 2015

Clean, new and nicely located in the city. Close to the Independence Nacional Historical Park. They have also a guitar in the living room!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Welcoming and friendly staff. Good common area facilities and activities. Only issue was that the air conditioner was alternately overpowering and insufficient upstairs (June visit).

• 11th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel right in the heart of Philly's Old City. Sadly I missed the pub crawl on the first night as I was really jet-lagged, but Bradley's ghost tour the following night was great! The staff are all really, really friendly and helpful. The information provided such as maps with hostel recommendations is really handy too. The kitchen was kept very clean and well equipped. It was nice to meet people there too. Overall a really good experience and I would highly recommend it!

My first hostel experience, far beyond my expectation.

• 10th Jun 2015

A little expensive and not the most social guests. But it was a great clean/safe/well located place to crash for a few nights.

Thanks for being trans friendly! We had a great experience here during the Trans Health Conference and will probably return next year.

• 4th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff, great location and spacious dorms!

View all Philadelphia Hostels