Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Fabulous 1825 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1825 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017

Great hostel located in the heart of Philadelphia. You can't really ask for much more of a hostel. The hostel itself was very clean and had a great atmosphere. The staff were also great throughout my stay even though a group of us were getting a little rowdy in the main common area. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Philly.

14th Jun 2017

Perfect place all around! Free coffee, pasta and cereal are a nice bonus!!

7th Jun 2017

I arrived mid week, so it was really quiet. The facility was really clean and beyond my expectations. I would definitely stay here again when I come back in town.

• Barbados, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Great place, great location, great staff. The only qualm was that the air con was a bit cold but that was just for me. Everybody was friendly and I met loads of nice Travellers and there is loads to do and see all around the hostel.

• goodwillpere
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Jun 2017

Good location to stay with events and good atmosphere. Would stay again

1st Jun 2017

There was something to every night so the atmosphere was great, easy walking from great bars and restaurants, really comfy beds. All you can ask for on a budget :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th May 2017

Nice clean hostel. I was only here for 1 night so I didn't get a feel of the social vibe.

25th May 2017

Good centrally located hostel. Curtains in the large dorm are a plus but they could actually cover the whole bed instead of just a small portion. Pillow was quite flat but otherwise the bed was comfy enough. I wasn't told that the door codes change every day until I noticed that I can't get in anymore. Not a big problem, though. The lockers should be inside the dorm too. Overall had a good short stay.

20th May 2017

Every thing good.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Apple Hostels! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Philadelphia. The location and price are unbeatable. The staff went above and beyond to help me navigate the city and my trip would not have been the same without them. So glad I made the decision to stay here!