Superb 1,741 Total Reviews
Superb 1,741 Total Reviews
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Located at 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia PA 19106 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
91% 1741
39.9488980 -75.1451969
    Rooms available

• YuliyNH
  • El Salvador, Male, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

The only thing I didn't like about the hostel was that they turn off the lights of the dorm at 11pm and they turn them on at 10 am which was a problem since I checked in around 6:30pm and I wanted to get to bed early after dinner so I could also wake up early but unfortunately the only bed available was a top bunk that was directly under one of the lamps which kept me awake. Other than that it was very clean, friendly staff, awesome location, and even got a 10% off coupon for a nearby diner.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Good stay at hostel. Not sure if it was someone snoring or a small animal dying next to me, but other than that all was good. Would stay again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Really good hostel located in a fantastic location. Was only there for a couple of days but the staff were very friendly and willing to help with any inquiry I had. Would stay there again for sure.

6th Nov 2016
7.4

I was only there for one night, the rooms are big and crowded, but just enough to get a good sleep.

• Kenya, Male, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

Great place

25th Oct 2016

I have stayed at this wonderful hostel everytime I come to Philadelphia on business. Very conveniently located. I took train from Philly airport to downtown and walked 6 or 7 blocks right to the hostel. They have a nice common area. I was able to watch the world series both nights I was there on comfortable couch. They had a ice free dinner wednesday night. Comfortable quilt, clean bathroom facilities and shower. GREAT VALUE!!

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

I was a bit concerned about staying in a 16 bed dorm as I usually pick 4-8 people rooms, however I ended up getting the best nights sleep of my travels here! Really good for solo travellers as there are events on most nights (most of which involve free beer!). The Ghost Tour was good and all the staff were really friendly. The showers could use updating but overall I was really impressed considering how cheap it is to stay here.

12th Oct 2016
8.0

Good hostel in a good location, and small so it's easy to meet people. They have activities most nights. so I would say it has everything a backpacker is looking for.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Was really good, very modern and the guy on the desk was super nice and helpful. Only down side was the dude snoring the entire night, but hey that's not the hostels fault.

• USA, Female, 41+
26th Sep 2016

I do no want to do this review because i wan it to be kept a secret so that no one else goes there an fill out its vacancy ; I want it to be vacant for at east when I need to go there. I had no idea that such a dorm.. style living condition would be so nice!!!! Travelers do not go there, leave the space for ME!!!