9.0
Superb 1,657 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,657 Total Reviews
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Located at 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia PA 19106 32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
90% 1657
39.9488980 -75.1451969
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016
8.0

Great location, fun activities hosted by the hostel, and overall a good place. We only stayed for one night, but enjoyed being able to walk to most attractions and many food establishments. Seemed a bit pricey for such a large dorm room though.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Hostel was ace. The pub crawl & ghost tour were awesome. Super helpful and lovely staff. Shout out to Kristy as she was the bomb!!

• sylvainmange3090
  • Switzerland, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

Everything was ok, and the location couldn't be better. But a little more effort could be put on cozying up the place, it kinda felt a bit impersonal to me. That's a detail though.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

You can't beat the location. It's walking or bikeshare distance to most of the major things to do on Philly. The staff was very nice. I went on a ghost tour put on by the staff which really allowed me to get to know other tenants for my short stay. Apple provided some beer after the tour. It was a cheap way to chill and get to know other people. I also enjoyed playing a little chess with another tenant. Cleanliness iso ok. Nothing too bad but nothing really too good. Good for a short stay

14th Jul 2016

Clean and safe hostel in Old City. Walking distance to all main tourist attractions. Good facilities, all beds have lamps and chargers. Events and free beer almost every night. However, the atmosphere was kinda weird. There were a lot of older (>40 years old) travelers.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

We absolutely LOVED staying at this hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hostel is located in the perfect spot in town. The social events run by the hostel were great for meeting other travellers. The hostel had a great common area and kitchen which made meeting other people very easy! Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hostel to others.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016
7.7

I made a mistake and paid for 2 nights. At 10:00 A.M. on Tuesday I knew I had to leave. I asked for a refund and was told I could not get one although it was 10: a.m. I also asked if I could get a credit toward another Hostel stay and was denied. I am 76 years old and you should note on your website about STAIRS. I do not believe the stay was worth the $35.00 I paid. The stairs are terrible and hazardous. This should noted on your website. Mary Boorman, P.O. Box 14764, ROCESTER,

• dmunyard
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Great spot, friendly staff. Wasn't there long enough to experience the social functions but they seemed to have a few through out the week.

19th Jun 2016

It's a great hostel, dorms are spacious, great location, a kitchen equipped to cook many things of all sorts, plenty of restrooms & showers. I personally enjoyed the ghost tour, very cool staff hosting it. Only downside was a stinky foot smell at the female dorm.

• USA, Male, 41+
17th Jun 2016

I got in later than I wanted and with a lot on my mind, so I had a difficult night. I also have difficulty sleeping in a location the first night, so the guy snoring below me made it a long night. I loved my day in the city and when I return to see more, I definitely will return. My previous stay made me a fan.