Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

9.0
Superb 1810 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Apple Hostels! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Philadelphia. The location and price are unbeatable. The staff went above and beyond to help me navigate the city and my trip would not have been the same without them. So glad I made the decision to stay here!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

The location is amazing, all the highlights are within walking distance. Besides, the hostel really tries to bring the travellers together by organising events with free beers. Some events were better than other events though. One night I was sitting there alone while the other night lots of people were there. The staff is really nice and can provide you with good restaurants, museums etc. I really had the feeling that they liked working there, which had a good influence on the atmosphere.

5th May 2017

A good place to stay in a great location. It didn't seem like a very interactive hostel but I only stayed there for one night so hard to judge. I'd certainly stay again next time I'm in Philly.

28th Apr 2017

Good hostel in Philadelphia.

• USA, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

I thought it was pretty awesome! It was my first experience! AC needs to blasted a bit more but overall the staff was great! I'm truly in love with girl in the morning!( brown hair!) Never caught her name) Email me jtemple@hawks.huntingdon.edu lol

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

I stayed in Apple Hostels for 3 nights thurs-sunday. The location is perfect if your interested in some of our country's history! a few blocks down is independence hall and liberty bell. Across the park is Constitutional museum and they just opened up the American Revolution museum across the street from the hostel itself. The Architecture in the area is beautiful. The hostel itself has a fun vibe and the staff is really nice and easy to talk to if you have a minute to kill. I'll deff be back!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

Great hostel! Staff were super friendly, the bed incredibly comfortable for a hostel, and the other visitors were really nice people. The pub crawl Thursday evening is definitely recommendable - they show you really cool places. Also, the free drinks from 8-9 are a great starting point to get to know people when travelling alone.

4th Apr 2017

The room probably had over twenty bunks, but it did not feel overly crowded. The room was an odd shape, it felt like rooming with a smaller number of people! I appreciated automatic lights off at 11PM. Only issue: the door code changes at 11AM daily, which was not explained at checkin. After a long day going through archival collections I had to search for a staff member to explain why I couldn't get to my room and crash. Wish the code were available in the morning to avoid this. Will return!

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017
2.0

Didn't actually get to stay here - when we arrived to check in, they told us that the building was under construction and that they had sent an email - must have gone to junk, because we never saw it. They didn't cancel via hostel world nor attempt contact via mobile phone. Basically left us stranded in Philly, after having kept my deposit for a few months. Didn't offer any alternatives and didn't seem to care.

17th Mar 2017

The staff in the reception was very good from the first day. Very helpful. It is a pity we haven't asked her name. She is the one received us at around 3pm. She Told us a lot of good place to go. And give us free tickets for the flier show given to her by other guest. The reception of second day of good but little less compared with the girl from the second day. The price a little higher.