Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

I just stayed there for one night but it was a nice place.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. the staff were incredible. Can't wait to return.

I am traveling around America . This is the best hostels I have been ! Awesome staff and people here

One of the best hostels I been to, great staff and just nice.

All good!

I have really enjoyed staying in this hostel for one night. The hotel staff was very friendly and ready to help in any time. The conditions were excellent and everything was available: Wi-Fi,TV,kitchen,bathroom. I have also liked that your hostel has a locker room which enables students to keep all their things at a particular time. It is very convenient! I will definitely recommend everyone to choose this hostel if they are going to stay in Philadelphia.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Awesome location, within a couple of blocks of the major Philly tourist attractions and a subway station.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Great atmosphere and activities! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing location! I would definitely stay here again!

The Price is absolutely too high! The staff is very nice, but the 16 bed room is a 26 bed room, that's naughty!

One of the best hostels in the American northeast coast. Really kind, available abd convenient staff, very clean and safe.

All good, very nice YHA! Only if one arrives at night it is a bit scary to get there...had to pass some strange people on my way........especially if you are a female on your own it is a bit scary.....so take care everyone! But still, I really recomment this hostel! Cheers!

Perfect location, nice and clean with great common areas and good activities. The staff were really helpful too. The only place to stay in Philly!

All around very nice hostel - thank you for computers with internet and tea any time! Clean, neat, spacious, comfortable and in an excellent location. Please consider an elevator, free basic breakfast every morning and a normal manual dorm light system seeing that bed lights are installed.

The staff is truly awesome and you cannot beat the location. The evening events ... Ghost tours and Pub Crawl were an unexpected bonus. If I'm ever back in Philly, I will certainly be back...

• 29th Jul 2014

Very good hostel. The staff was is friendly and helpful. It's in a good position, very close to the principal actractions. I like the free cereals at the weekends and the kitchen is good.

Very helpful staff, great location for exploring the old city

I really enjoyed staying in Apple Hostels. It was a bit weird finding the hostel, since it looked like a sketch alley way. But, once I realized many old streets in Philly look like alleys, then I understood! I thought the facilities were clean and that the staff was very accommodating. I enjoyed the activities they had for us too. Thanks for a great experience!

• 20th Jul 2014

Just great hostel. No complaints at all, more than happy. Certainly worth money.

check-in was a little slow. seems like there's usually one person on staff at the front, but I was only there for one weekend, so maybe that isn't the usual case.

• 12th Jul 2014

I loved, loved, loved my short stay there and plan to go back next Month. Arriving on the MegaBus from NYC with the first stop being on Market Street and 7th, made this journey so simple. I am a senior citizen and found it such an adventure hanging out with the college kids sitting on bean bags and watching a movie in the main area. Everyone was so polite and I felt right at home from that first hour I was there. The kitchen area was impressive (2 stoves, 2 refrigerators).

• 8th Jul 2014