Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

Great place to stay!!!

Alice has been great. Make sure to check out her pasta dinners and pub crawls!

My first ever stay at a hostel I was checked in By Bradley at the front desk who was great very friendly and helpful he gave me great advice on where to go and what to do in the area the reception are was very clean and bright I shared a male dorm and that was also very clean and very quit lights out at 11pm .The showers were very clean and private (not what I expected from a hostel) they also offered for bag storage on the day of my checkout as I had a late evening flight to Ireland

• 12th May 2015

The employees are super friendly. Loved the free beer every night and the power outlets in the lockers. Everything is well thought out. Would definitely come back.

• 26th Apr 2015

Loved it! My friend talked me into staying at the hostel over a hotel and I'm so happy he did! We had a great time and I really appreciate the cleanliness and security of the hostel. Hope to come back next year!

• 26th Apr 2015

All around good hostel!

It is a nice hostel very well located and with very friendly staff. The bathrooms were clean and the bed comfortable enough. There were only two issues. First there were so many stairs to go to the room and second the bedroom was very hot all the time and we we weren't allowed to open the windows.

Bradley is a legend.

Too many People in one room.

• 28th Mar 2015

Loved the staff! Wished my locker was closer! Will be staying there again!

I really like it! It is very clean. I was needing a place where I could concentrate and stay calm I quiet, once I went to Philly to do a exam. And I found it. Otherwise, if you are on vacation and is planning to know different people and cultures it worth as well. Every evening the staff organizes a event, like free dinner or a movie and free beer. It is a very good idea and fun for everyone.

• 2nd Mar 2015

The two staff members I encountered were extraordinary! Both of the guys were friendly, helpful, and never tired or bored of answering the same questions about the city time and again. The key-code entrances are a wonderful idea (I live in South Korea and that's how most things are locked...so I'm glad to see the US doing the same!) This hostel is in a great location for walking the city and easy to get to and from the airport. Such a great stay! Thanks!

• 18th Feb 2015

Pro- ideal location in old city. Bars literally down the street and chic brunch restaurants around the corner. Liberty bell less than a 10 minute walk away. An hour walk to the museum area but plenty of stops to make the walk enjoyable. Con- Walls are thin we were on the second floor and heard the occasional hand dryer in the lobby restroom go off but no biggie. Free Breakfast is nothing speical

Really good location and very clean hostel. They do a good breakfast at weekends, and have fun activities in the evenings. Big thanks to Bradley on reception for lots of recommendations for things to do/places to eat. Also he has an excellent beard.

The Haunted Ghost Tour was funny and cheap so it was amazing !

• 7th Feb 2015