Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

Thanks for being trans friendly! We had a great experience here during the Trans Health Conference and will probably return next year.

• 4th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff, great location and spacious dorms!

Bradley, Victoria, and Lee, each in their individual way made my 2 nights in Philadelphia a secure and fascinating experience. Enjoying the walking tour with Brad, the special attention Victoria was more than happy to extend and observing the selfless service of Lee was so refreshing and renewing to my spirit. These individuals are dedicated to giving the most of themselves and ask very little in return....True human beings providing wonderful human services.

• 29th May 2015
  • Israel

The location is perfect. We had an awesome pub crawl and a really unique ghost tour with Bradley!

Great place to stay!!!

Alice has been great. Make sure to check out her pasta dinners and pub crawls!

My first ever stay at a hostel I was checked in By Bradley at the front desk who was great very friendly and helpful he gave me great advice on where to go and what to do in the area the reception are was very clean and bright I shared a male dorm and that was also very clean and very quit lights out at 11pm .The showers were very clean and private (not what I expected from a hostel) they also offered for bag storage on the day of my checkout as I had a late evening flight to Ireland

• 12th May 2015

The employees are super friendly. Loved the free beer every night and the power outlets in the lockers. Everything is well thought out. Would definitely come back.

• 26th Apr 2015

Loved it! My friend talked me into staying at the hostel over a hotel and I'm so happy he did! We had a great time and I really appreciate the cleanliness and security of the hostel. Hope to come back next year!

• 26th Apr 2015

All around good hostel!

It is a nice hostel very well located and with very friendly staff. The bathrooms were clean and the bed comfortable enough. There were only two issues. First there were so many stairs to go to the room and second the bedroom was very hot all the time and we we weren't allowed to open the windows.

Bradley is a legend.

Too many People in one room.

• 28th Mar 2015

Loved the staff! Wished my locker was closer! Will be staying there again!

I really like it! It is very clean. I was needing a place where I could concentrate and stay calm I quiet, once I went to Philly to do a exam. And I found it. Otherwise, if you are on vacation and is planning to know different people and cultures it worth as well. Every evening the staff organizes a event, like free dinner or a movie and free beer. It is a very good idea and fun for everyone.

• 2nd Mar 2015