Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

I had a good time staying here at night, very close to historical sites.

• 10th Apr 2014

I just stayed for one night. Loved the decoration. Staff really kind and very helpful. I recomend it, will go back if I have to.

I definitely recommend this hostel! I have stayed several hostels in different US cities. This is one of the best. (1) Great location--in the old city area, many historical museums and places. The independent bell is just 2 blocks away. Easy to catch buses or go to the airport. (2) very clean in every where. Fresh air. No special smell from the rooms and beds/quilts in many hostels. (3) The staff are great, very nice and friendly.

There was not so much travellers, people were there more to save money.

We're always sad to hear when someone didn't enjoy their stay (luckily it isn't very often). There were a couple of conferences in Philadelphia during the time you stayed with us so while normally we're full of travelers, those days we had a few conference-goeers as well. We still had some great evenings sharing free beers, its just too bad that you chose not to join us. You should really try to meet other people, to us that's what hostelling is all about.

Had a great time. Thank you for your suggestions on places to visit downtown.

Perfectly sized with the right shower:bed ratio (for March). A good range of activities and very knowledgeable staff (of the local area).

This is a great hostel. My first time in a hostel in the US. I liked the location. The people were nice and though the rooms had a lot of beds; they were comfortable and tidy. I'd stay here again. Philly has a lot to offer.

• 22nd Feb 2014

I m not sure y I I cudnt like it, I had 4 days booking, and was feeling so down that ranback to nnewyork next evening. I might b stressed due to my exam situation. .... The staff also looked kind of LOST as they were atleast 40 guests there. Anyway no complaints from Administration or employees. .... Just get it more enthusiastic.....

I'm really sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. It was actually a great atmosphere (as always) on the evening you checked in. I'm not sure why you didn't want to join the other guests for free refreshments in the lounge. Half of us went out on the pub crawl afterwards and the rest hung out in the lounge. If you're not into meeting other guests our staff are very friendly and would love to recommend other things for you to do while in Philadelphia. I hope you give us another try someday!

Free drinks at night, and great beds ! go for it !

Very nice; people were friendly and helpful and easy to talk to.

• 25th Jan 2014