Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

One of the best and especially the cleanest youth hostel i have ever been to!! Very nice staff!

• 26th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really enjoyed my stay at apple hostel. The only thing is that the 12 bed dorm was actually a 24 bed dorm even though there is a wall inbetween you still have all these people around. But it would be my place to stay again anyway :-)

Everything is great

I stayed at the hostel because I was in town for a conference and needed a place to stay for 2 days. The guy working nights at the hostel was incredibly friendly and helpful. He gave me a list of places to go for sightseeing and even told me where I could find great cuisine for cheap. Unfortunately, I was not able to do the food places and one of the touristy places he mentioned, but I did everything else last night. Also, the security for the room was fantastic!

The staff was so friendly! I've stayed in many hostels In many different countries and they were the best by far. I really enjoyed the pub crawl and the haunted city walk. The mattress and pillows were very soft and comfortable. I have a bad back and I slept like a baby every night. Great place, great location, and great staff members!

Overall, a pleasant stay.

• 5th Nov 2015

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and arranged for a bit of privacy. The hostel offered activities that helped me get to know other guests.

Great location, friendly staff and good activities organised by the hostel. Walls are very thin, very noisy in the bedrooms particularly first thing in the morning but good facilities otherwise.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The location is perfect, giving you the ideal start point for exploring the city and also close to the social heart beat of the city. What impressed me most was the staff. Always encouraging you to get involved with organised events but not in the tacky way that I have had to endure at other places. However, this did not detract from the day to day information that you require which was always at hand and professionally delivered. Cannot fault.

Awesome hostel in the middle of the old city.

Perfect location. Great staff. Fun atmosphere. Great breakfast. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

It is my second time I stay in Apple Hostels Philadelphia. This hostel is very clean and safe. There is a code lock to enter into the "dormitory zone", as well to enter in each dormitory room. The neighborhood is also safe. I had to leave at 6.00am. I walked in Chestnut, and Walnut street with no problem of safety.

• 14th Oct 2015

Good job!

• 13th Oct 2015

I enjoyed the events organized every day, that was so nice!! Thanks.

Awesome hostel! I arrived super early and whilst I couldn't check in, they let me use the showers and also store my luggage for the day! The rooms are huge, and whilst I booked a 16 bed room, it's more like a 32 bed dorm with one bathroom - it surprisingly wasn't as bad as it sounds! There is heaps of space around the beds so it doesn't feel too crowded although the lights in the room are automatic only and don't come on until 10am which is rather late when you're trying to pack in the dark!

I decided to visit Philly on a whim and chose this place. I'm glad I did! The staff were extremely kind. They were there when I needed them and answer any questions. Jeanne (Hope I spelled that right :) was there to greet me in the morning and share her stories. Good luck with your wine making! Location is great and all the amenities are there: lounge, kitchen, laundry room; they have it all. When, not if, I go back to Philly I won't even think twice about where to stay. Just do it!

Fantastic! Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

The best hostel during my trip! Excellent position and good atmosphere!

was easy to meet people at the hostel and they had things going on most nights. it was a very clean hostel. only thing that needs to change is the dorm is listed as 16 bed dorm when there are actually 24 beds, however it doesn't seem like there are that many as got that centre wall across half the room almost splitting it in two. overall great hostel

Stunning hostel. Clean and friendly and in a perfect location. Highly recommended.

View all Philadelphia Hostels