Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

I had an issue with my bed it was assigned to a different person, I checked in at 2 pm and left my things on the bed and needless to say I was not aware of having to place my receipt on the bed to secure it? Please let Owner Marc know that perhaps if a bill board with all the Do's & Don'ts are made visible perhaps those of us who are 68 + will know how it works because even though Ron is a sweet heart and gives details, when you come in to register chances are you will not retain all the rules

The hstel is in the old district, so it is close to many historic sites and within walking distane. It offers free drinks at 8 pm and a $2 guided walk. The room has 16 (?) beds and it is a bit crowded. It provides lockers for guests, which is a good thing. The kitchen is well equiped with all kinds of amenities.

The staff was very friendly and gave us a better room than we actually booked. The location is right in Downtown but because of that the have no elevators.

Excellent Excellent Excellent! I can live there! Especially that everyone is quiet, clean, and disciplined at the rooms, kitchen, reception, staff, cleaners!

Very good place. I had a good time there. Location, staff, and atmosphere were great! I wanna stay there again.

1 2 3 Next » last »