Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

check-in was a little slow. seems like there's usually one person on staff at the front, but I was only there for one weekend, so maybe that isn't the usual case.

• 12th Jul 2014

I loved, loved, loved my short stay there and plan to go back next Month. Arriving on the MegaBus from NYC with the first stop being on Market Street and 7th, made this journey so simple. I am a senior citizen and found it such an adventure hanging out with the college kids sitting on bean bags and watching a movie in the main area. Everyone was so polite and I felt right at home from that first hour I was there. The kitchen area was impressive (2 stoves, 2 refrigerators).

• 8th Jul 2014

Great, clean, friendly and very well located hostel. It is really worth your while to stay at this hostel.

Although I only stayed one night it was rather Enjoyable. And in a good location near attractions

Smallish compared to other hostels but energetic staff and still well located right off the subway in old district. Nightly activities were provided. I think they did well with a limited amount of space, a certain coziness among visitors developed. The dorm, at capacity is a lot of bodies and there was always someone coming in, going out or snoring throughout the evening into mid morning, but it was a holiday weekend, perhaps normally is not always 20 people in the size of two normal bedrooms

Cannot fault staff at all. Extremely informative and knowledgable. Never treated better in a hostel in my life. Independent USB chargers at each bed a nice touch. Cannot reccomend higher.

Only stayed here 1 night, but enjoyed the stay. They had a pub crawl organized with free drinks in the hostel beforehand and this was a great way to meet other people. The location is good and the rooms are clean. Would definitely recommend.

This was a good Hostel. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone travling in the Philiadelpia area. Staff was friendly. Clean rooms and showers. Very impressed.

At first it's hard to find the hostel because it's in the small alley, but when I start discovering around there, there are many bars, shops for you. I like that hostel is really close to the must see attraction. It's in the old city district and I think it's really great. Inside the hostel also good. They will change the password for the main door everyday and you have to have password for your own room. The bathroom is always clean and they have (free)kitchen and washing machine(5$) for us.

1 2 3 Next » last »