Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

Very clean, safe, affordable, awesome location,very friendly staff.

The hostel was nice, friendly and located centrally to most attractions in Philly.

Very good system and procedure and very clean! Many hostels are not! Keep up with it, I'll be back here again if I stay in Philly!

• 12th Sep 2015

Hostel itself was perfect. I stayed a Saturday to Sunday night and the hostel offered free wine and cheese. Unfortunately not many guests were participating and no-one wanted to go out for drinks/dancing...

Great place in a great location, very close to all the sites and very safe. The staff is very nice. Would recommend going on Bradley's ghost tour as it is a lot of fun. They offer free breakfast on the weekend which is very nice. Kitchen is well equiped. I loved that the rooms had private bathrooms so you did not actually have to get out of the room. Would have preferred a smaller dorm but the way it was set up did not make it feel huge.

Location was excellent, door codes changed daily, free booze on certain days, an Xbox one - brilliant hostel. Couldn't recommend more - only hostel to stay at in Philly.

Ive been there Once I was satisfied thats why I went back I spent a great time again and if I going back to Philly straight to the Apple. The staff is very kind well prepared about the city so just visit them.

Having a shower in the lobby was a fantastic idea although it was extremely dirty when I tried to use it.

Location great. Staff friendly and helpful too. Everyday breakfast would be appreciated.

• 29th Aug 2015

I so enjoyed my stay and will stay again.

This is a great place cost-wise. There are a lot of stairs, which can be difficult to navigate with a lot of people and/or a lot of luggage, but the staff is kind and very knowledgeable, and the showers work very well.

• 19th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay with Apple! The hostel has a great vibe, wonderful staff and is conveniently located. The free pasta dinner was delicious, and the staff member that took us on the pub crawl (sorry I forgot your name!) did an awesome job and was super caring - she helped us out when some creepy guys started creeping on to us. Fabulous hostel, top marks!

• 19th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel with free dinner on Wednesday, literally all you can eat pasta is heaven to budget travelling! great staff great location and I met some great people here, would recommend to anyone in a heart beat.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Rooms are so clean and spacious as is the living area. They also do great events such as free pasta in Wednesdays.

1 2 3 Next » last »