Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

I had an issue with my bed it was assigned to a different person, I checked in at 2 pm and left my things on the bed and needless to say I was not aware of having to place my receipt on the bed to secure it? Please let Owner Marc know that perhaps if a bill board with all the Do's & Don'ts are made visible perhaps those of us who are 68 + will know how it works because even though Ron is a sweet heart and gives details, when you come in to register chances are you will not retain all the rules

The hstel is in the old district, so it is close to many historic sites and within walking distane. It offers free drinks at 8 pm and a $2 guided walk. The room has 16 (?) beds and it is a bit crowded. It provides lockers for guests, which is a good thing. The kitchen is well equiped with all kinds of amenities.

The staff was very friendly and gave us a better room than we actually booked. The location is right in Downtown but because of that the have no elevators.

Excellent Excellent Excellent! I can live there! Especially that everyone is quiet, clean, and disciplined at the rooms, kitchen, reception, staff, cleaners!

Very good place. I had a good time there. Location, staff, and atmosphere were great! I wanna stay there again.

Great hostel. Terrible if youre in the top room however. You have to walk up four flights of stairs, and the windows don't open so it is super hot in there!!

WHY IS IT SO HOT IN THERE??!! I will never stay there again solely on the basis of how high you have the temperature indoors, it is like a sauna, other guests felt the same way.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

I'm very sorry that you found the temperature too warm. Our hostel has central air conditioning and each room's temperature is controlled by a thermostat insuring that they stay at a very comfortable temperature. If you are unhappy with the temperature, it is much better to ask one of us to adjust the temperature for you rather than wait until you leave to notify us. We haven't had any other complaints from any other guests, and we receive an email alert if the temperatures gets too hot or cold.

1 2 3 Next » last »