Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

I had a good time staying here at night, very close to historical sites.

• 10th Apr 2014

I just stayed for one night. Loved the decoration. Staff really kind and very helpful. I recomend it, will go back if I have to.

I definitely recommend this hostel! I have stayed several hostels in different US cities. This is one of the best. (1) Great location--in the old city area, many historical museums and places. The independent bell is just 2 blocks away. Easy to catch buses or go to the airport. (2) very clean in every where. Fresh air. No special smell from the rooms and beds/quilts in many hostels. (3) The staff are great, very nice and friendly.

There was not so much travellers, people were there more to save money.

We're always sad to hear when someone didn't enjoy their stay (luckily it isn't very often). There were a couple of conferences in Philadelphia during the time you stayed with us so while normally we're full of travelers, those days we had a few conference-goeers as well. We still had some great evenings sharing free beers, its just too bad that you chose not to join us. You should really try to meet other people, to us that's what hostelling is all about.

Had a great time. Thank you for your suggestions on places to visit downtown.

1 2 3 Next » last »