Aqui Me Quedo Hostal

Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

Hi! i really enjoyed staying at this place, the ladies there looked after me very well and were super friendly and helpful although I didn't speak a word in Spanish.... I had nice reunion with my friends there so overall my stay there was great. Nice facilities, rooms, breakfast etc. I recommend 100%!!! All the best, Gregory

3rd Mar 2017
6.0

The hostel is well located and fairly well maintained. The owners/staff (?), however, do not seem adept at welcoming guests and making them feel "at home." This does not seem to be primarily an issue of language barriers. They were less than helpful at facilitating a visit to the local nature reserve and also most insistent that we, as vegetarians, should be "fine" with ham for breakfast. The hostel did not have a homey feel at all.