Arabian Nights Reviews

10 Al Aded Street, off of Mansouria Street, El Darasa, Islamic Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

I really liked the atmosphere at this hostel. mahmoud and hassan where very helpful and always smiling. they also where concern if my trip was well and good. the sheets where pretty decent and there was hot water constantly. their tour packages where really good also. ask for mohamand. they where also helpful on where to go and what to avoid. overall if I would comeback and stay. excellent place.

Amazing place to stay. Staff go out of their way to provide a homely and friendly service. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Wifi is available throughout the hotel and the location is perfect fpr visiting all sites of touristic interest. All our requests were fulfilled straight away; extra blankets and a room heater. Shower was perfect and hot water is available 24/7. The hotel staff made our stay very comfortable and this is the best hostel to stay in, in Cairo. Will definitely stay here again

• 19th Dec 2013

It was a great experience staying at this place in Cairo. Location was great near the market and Islamic Cairo. The area looks kinda rough but not once did it feel unsafe. Everyone around were very friendly. Service was excellent. The individuals that work there made me feel at home. I will definitely be staying there again on my next trip to Cairo.

• 15th Dec 2013

The friendly staff and nice location make it a very nice hostel. Sit in front of the hostel and feel the relaxed atmosphere within busy noisy Cairo.

Excellent hotel, the location is very convenient for many tourist sights, often more convenient than down town. Excellent breakfast on the roof terrace. Slightly more expensive, but rooms and facilities are better than down town hostels.

A friendly hotel in a great section of the city. I was very pleased with my stay here. The staff are very friendly and were always so helpful in providing information about the city and Egypt. I loved the area around the hotel, lots of interesting places to see and right next to the bazaar.

• 12th Nov 2012

I had a really pleasant stay in this hotel, thanks to the warm and helpfull staff. Also no complains about the room: it was clean, with a comfortable bed. This is the only hotel in Darassa, the old, islamic neighbourhood, close to historical milestones like the Azhar university, the Hussein mosk and the Khan Khalili market. Finally I would recommend to do a tour with Sara, a wonderful young lady who's really giving you a good taste of the Egyptian culture and life.

The only hostel with a website! Great local location, rooftop breakfast with a view of Islamic Cairo, rooms are adequate and clean. Reception helped with my tours and bookings in Cairo and around Egypt. I felt very safe staying here during the current situation as a Western tourist, the staff helped me out whenever needed.

• 30th Sep 2012

We found this accommodation very welcoming and friendly. The value for money was extremely good - probably the best on a two month trip. I was able to get a great nights sleep thanks to the comfy bed and quieter position compared to other accommodation we stayed at in Cairo. I liked the rooftop area as well, it made for a great spot to have brekkie and hang out at night.

• 27th Sep 2012

Good time, good airport pick-up, nice neighborhood for wandering, no problems.

• 23rd Aug 2012

I shouldn't fill out the multiple choice review, above, because I was not able to stay at Arabian Nights. I waited an hour outside the airport terminal for their driver, and later I learned that the driver waited two hours for me, but we were not able to find each other. I had written down the phone number, but only later was able to check my email and then I discovered that I had copied it with one incorrect digit. I stayed close to the airport at much higher rate. Should print & carry details!

• 29th Jun 2012

Did not want to stay in the Tourist District and was pleased to have found somewhere away from the glitzy parade. Close to many major attractions too. Tranfers to and from Airport no problem. The place is very tidy. Nice rooftop space. Single Private with a double bed was great for the price. Clean private bathroom too. Staff were very helpful and accommodated all my requests. A personal guide for the whole time and also a trip to the Pyramids. All up, a comfortable, chilled out stay.

What a pleasant hotel!The two main advantages of this hotel are the staff and the location. After a long day you feel that you are coming home. The hotel is clean and quiet, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable The rooms are clean and there's free Wifi. The breakfast is great I booked the hotel after reading trip advisor, and I'm glad that I did.

• 3rd May 2012

good hotel overall and location is on islamic cairo what made me see how cairo really is. staff arranged us tours and accommodation in luxor.

The service is amazing, as everyone said. Everyone is just so nice and accommodating. The atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing,historic area,nice ancient place but with modern touch,staff is very helpful when u go there search for mohamed he has a blue car he will help u a lot he has the key for every inquiry and he can take u walking in the islamic area, All in all, the experience made me feel very special and I would love to stay there again.

• 28th Mar 2012

Great choice of hostel if you're looking to spend some good time in the city, as it is located in the Islamic Quarter where there are many interesting things to see. Only downside is if you're short on time it's a little away from downtown so there is not much to see at night (after you've been to the khan Khalili bazaar) and is not near a metro stop (a good but limited way of getting around given how few areas it serves). The hotel is decent for what you are paying and plenty of info from staff

It has been a long time since I have experience such a high level of hospitality. near downtown only few min if u gonna take taxi,calm area,healthy breakfast containing fruit,very helpful staff they handled every small concern on the spot on order to ensure my satisfaction. The accommodations are excellent and if I needed anything, the front desk had it in my room within minutes., . All around great accommodations. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

I had nothing bad to tell , recommended book no worries

Helpful staff, good accommodation and breakfast, everything is tidy and clean there. The overall impression is good.

Great hostel and the staff are awesome and very helpful. Room are clean and beds are comfy. Breakfast is great and a good way to start the day. Love the area this place is located as it it away from the hustle and bustle so you can really enjoy your surroundings. The roof top deck is an awesome place to enjoy breakfast. They also helped organise my travel to Aswan and Luxor. I recommend to all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7